over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cis is not well

God bless Guy Cisternino. He is an inspiration to thousands and hands down the friendliest, most personable pro I have ever met. Sending prayers and wishing him a full recovery.

it seems to be appearing where his skin is touching itself, where the skin folds.

Google showed me "Acanthosis Nigrican"

It's black spots that appear on folds of the skin, is a sign of a health issue arising. Can be cause by thyroid, gh, blood sugar, insulin levels.

It has no pain though, so I don't think this is the case

Last edited:
this thread is the biggest shit show Ive seen in a while

Pile on. esp when he's down

Pile on. esp when he's down. really ? is that suppose to be somehow funny?

ok CM now this is the second time you have come with your ignorant BS (Last time it was when you mindlessly came to defend Fouad simply based on your emotions and point of view). You clearly do not appreciate anybody else's that for sure.

I was very polite with you (VERY) in our exchange on the above but I am not going to be this time around as you keep doing this crap.

Did you even see who raised this thread asking for prayers for Guy ?

I fucking did. I posted the screenshots and raised this thread. If I hated him and wasn't a well wisher and wished he just fucked off the face of earth and died why the hell would I even care and post this thread wasting my time ?

Secondly regd my comments about he overtrains and beats his body to the ground are facts . He is MR ''I want to outwork everyone all the time''.

Why are they facts, I am sure you are going to ask..

cos thats what his long standing coach Aceto said HIMSELF in a video, '' so i have to tell him and give clear cut instructions, like ok guy i want you to go to the gym and do 4 sets of incline bench 4 sets of this and that but he does not listen and then I have to make further adjustments to his diet trying to play catch up to his body when I get the pictures send to me''. Aceto said I can just tell from the pics he has been overdoing it in relations to the food/plan I have him on, stuff along those lines.

I mean it can get difficult to control variables, you got to be listening. Outworking everyone in the gym is not going to get you first place. Ts is not powelifting poit A to B business. Listening to Chris might help like Sergio did!

Aceto refers to Brad Rowe as the Guy Cis of the open division. Another one of Chris's clients.

Guy turned pro under Paulmbo and been with chris for a long time. Even paulmbo his previous coach is on record stating that the guy is a mad man and he beats himself up in an attempt to ''outwork'' everyone. That he needs to relax a bit.

and yes when he won New York it was a weak lineup. He was the best known name in that show, no top 212 pros did it.

You do not know the facts and just cherry pick words from members posts and make nonsense assumptions as if we wish ill upon Guy and come out defending pros based on your emotions whatever. As if we hate and bad mouth everyone. We talking bodybuilding here, good bad ugly as we see it, in our openion. NO we dont need a pro card to do that. We love the sport and live it on a daily basis in our own ways and feel very passionately about the game.

Enough is enough. Find something better to do and stop littering threads with your rubbish.

Pile on. esp when he's down. really ? is that suppose to be somehow funny?

ok CM now this is the second time you have come with your ignorant BS (Last time it was when you mindlessly came to defend Fouad simply based on your emotions and point of view). You clearly do not appreciate anybody else's that for sure.

I was very polite with you (VERY) in our exchange on the above but I am not going to be this time around as you keep doing this crap.

Did you even see who raised this thread asking for prayers for Guy ?

I fucking did. I posted the screenshots and raised this thread. If I hated him and wasn't a well wisher and wished he just fucked off the face of earth and died why the hell would I even care and post this thread wasting my time ?

Secondly regd my comments about he overtrains and beats his body to the ground are facts . He is MR ''I want to outwork everyone all the time''.

Why are they facts, I am sure you are going to ask..

cos thats what his long standing coach Aceto said HIMSELF in a video, '' so i have to tell him and give clear cut instructions, like ok guy i want you to go to the gym and do 4 sets of incline bench 4 sets of this and that but he does not listen and then I have to make further adjustments to his diet trying to play catch up to his body when I get the pictures send to me''. Aceto said I can just tell from the pics he has been overdoing it in relations to the food/plan I have him on, stuff along those lines.

I mean it can get difficult to control variables, you got to be listening. Outworking everyone in the gym is not going to get you first place. Ts is not powelifting poit A to B business. Listening to Chris might help like Sergio did!

Aceto refers to Brad Rowe as the Guy Cis of the open division. Another one of Chris's clients.

Guy turned pro under Paulmbo and been with chris for a long time. Even paulmbo his previous coach is on record stating that the guy is a mad man and he beats himself up in an attempt to ''outwork'' everyone. That he needs to relax a bit.

and yes when he won New York it was a weak lineup. He was the best known name in that show, no top 212 pros did it.

You do not know the facts and just cherry pick words from members posts and make nonsense assumptions as if we wish ill upon Guy and come out defending pros based on your emotions whatever. As if we hate and bad mouth everyone. We talking bodybuilding here, good bad ugly as we see it, in our openion. NO we dont need a pro card to do that. We love the sport and live it on a daily basis in our own ways and feel very passionately about the game.

Enough is enough. Find something better to do and stop littering threads with your rubbish.

u mad bro?

Attachments

• u mad.jpg
    u mad.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 267
u mad bro?
whats mad about anything i said?

Let me hear it.

that cm is a pro and can come to threads sitting on his high horse waiving his pro card and write any old random rubbish with no head or tale ?

I stated factual information. FACTUAL.

If anybody don't believe it go ask chris.

I wish well for Guy. I hope he recovers quick. He may do stupid shit and have attitude problems but the man loves bodybuilding with every fibre of his being. Guy would even train and compete even he did not make £1 out of the sport! He is that kind of nutter.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Let me hear it.

that cm is a pro and can come to threads sitting on his high horse waiving his pro card and write any old random rubbish with no head or tale ?

I wish well for Guy. I hope he recovers quick. He may do stupid shit and have attitude problems but the man loves bodybuilding with every fibre of his being. Guy would even train and compete even he did not make £1 out of the sport! He is that kind of nutter.

I won't lie, every time I read your posts, I vision you screaming your response as you type :D

I mean that with love and respect brother

well...best wishes to him...
I still don't understand why people need to broadcast their entire lives on the internet....but guess that's the age we live in..."look at me look at me...please"

It can serve a purpose in letting others see what your health issues looks like/what is wrong so that if it happens to you, in the future, you might know what it is and how to get help. One positive thing that can come of it. Basically why I shared on here about my heart attack. Not sure what his motivation is for sharing.

you know a lot about him

you must know something I dont to say something about his attitude?

you dont follow him, but know all these details?? and call him out personally

confused

Pretty easy to find information when pro body builders that I follow on IG repost some of his videos. Not to mention I follow bodybuilding. Rx muscle came out with a video about Guy defending the ny pro title. You don't have to follow Guy to know these details.

And his number of followers, I did look up on IG when I made a post explaining Guy's actions of posting online to put it in perspective for a fellow member. I.e. Defending him as he has a large following.

All of this is readily available without following the dude or being a fan of him. Just simply a bodybuilding fan.

I'm not calling into question his work ethic, which is pretty legit. Just not a fan of how he portrays himself in his videos. That's not a call out, that's an opinion.

Sounds to me you are taking this quite personally, don't really know why.

But yes, as mentioned this thread has gone to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I won't lie, every time I read your posts, I vision you screaming your response as you type :D

I mean that with love and respect brother
I love you too Allday. You are a good lad.

All I have for you is...

bromantastic man love

See i am not screaming now am I ? lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Let me hear it.

Idk bro.... and by bro, I mean calm down bro.

Idk bro.... and by bro, I mean calm down bro.
Beast I am calm bro. please take my word for it on this occasion. Just cant keep taking shit like that and people getting treated like dirt.

see what JeanClaude just posted quite rightly. This guy here takes it all personally cos he is a pro. We are not even talking about him!

That's the problem.

Like i said I was very polite in the last episode of this crap (Fouad- arnold classic) anyone can see my post in that thread. I let it go but it just keeps happening.

Someone had to speak up so i did. thats all.

Pretty easy to find information when pro body builders that I follow on IG repost some of his videos. Not to mention I follow bodybuilding. Rx muscle came out with a video about Guy defending the ny pro title. You don't have to follow Guy to know these details.

And his number of followers, I did look up on IG when I made a post explaining Guy's actions of posting online to put it in perspective for a fellow member. I.e. Defending him as he has a large following.

All of this is readily available without following the dude or being a fan of him. Just simply a bodybuilding fan.

I'm not calling into question his work ethic, which is pretty legit. Just not a fan of how he portrays himself in his videos. That's not a call out, that's an opinion.

Sounds to me you are taking this quite personally, don't really know why.

But yes, as mentioned this thread has gone to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This

The thing is when he won that show it was a poor lineup for 212. so he sneaked a win.

Truth of the matter is guy is never a contender at any of top shows.

Mr O
Arnold Ohio
NY PRO ( being the third biggest show)

He got lucky that year. Jose didnt do the show either.

Now the 212 is getting very competitive I doubt Guy will win new york again. I mean he ain't getter significantly better anymore now.

Aceto has a hard time managing him cos he does not fucking listen & beats his body to the ground cos he is guantanamo cistinino mode 24/7 365 as i call it .

from your post above I can truly see your concern and wishes for his well being..................... esp since you started the thread
by all means opine away on pro bodybuilding
after all, you watch videos on line about it..................................

trust and believe, every time you come on this thread or any other that I see and bad mouth other people, pros included, you will be corrected and set straight every time

if you think Im waving my card around like a flag, so be it
I'll wave it for every pro out there, esp against people like you who only like to make negative comments on how bad they all suck, and how limited there physiques are, because, um, you know, youre a physical therapist

BTW Marius just had some troubles, maybe you can send him your well wishes and then speak how he is shit in the sport, and cant contend

You are a very unhappy person, obviously stemming from your jealousy of other bodybuilders, PROS esp, so you covet and insult what you cannot or ever will be

Good luck to you and thanks for being so polite

waving-flag-icon_55-292934211.jpg

this thread is the biggest shit show Ive seen in a while

Pile on. esp when he's down

I don't think anyone was piling on him. You guys are being overly sensitive. This is ProM - not ProVagina.

The thing is when he won that show it was a poor lineup for 212. so he sneaked a win.

Truth of the matter is guy is never a contender at any of top shows.

Mr O
Arnold Ohio
NY PRO ( being the third biggest show)

He got lucky that year. Jose didnt do the show either.

Now the 212 is getting very competitive I doubt Guy will win new york again. I mean he ain't getter significantly better anymore now.

Aceto has a hard time managing him cos he does not fucking listen & beats his body to the ground cos he is guantanamo cistinino mode 24/7 365 as i call it .

from your post above I can truly see your concern and wishes for his well being..................... esp since you started the thread
by all means opine away on pro bodybuilding
after all, you watch videos on line about it..................................

trust and believe, every time you come on this thread or any other that I see and bad mouth other people, pros included, you will be corrected and set straight every time

if you think Im waving my card around like a flag, so be it
I'll wave it for every pro out there, esp against people like you who only like to make negative comments on how bad they all suck, and how limited there physiques are, because, um, you know, youre a physical therapist

BTW Marius just had some troubles, maybe you can send him your well wishes and then speak how he is shit in the sport, and cant contend

You are a very unhappy person, obviously stemming from your jealousy of other bodybuilders, PROS esp, so you covet and insult what you cannot or ever will be

Good luck to you and thanks for being so polite

waving-flag-icon_55-292934211.jpg

''I will be corrected and set straight every time ?'' lol

You are one hell of a delusional man to think like that. What do you think of yourselves really to speak like that. Do you know who you really are ? You are a online handle/ screen name like the rest of us. Keep waiving your good for nothing card all day you like mate if you wish to do so. Nobody cares. You demand respect. You do not command it. There is a difference. We never see Bboy, Emeric, Shelby go on threads and speak like you do, do we now ? They post in threads in a dignified manner.

''esp against people like you who only like to make negative comments on how bad they all suck, and how limited there physiques''

I must be soooooooo negative, jealous and unhappy person
that (I so knew this would be in your reply, typical. I should have said it before you damn! You beat me to it lol) ..

I felt overjoyed and ecstatic for sergio when he took the title and for chris too

I felt sad and shared Delerosa's grief as he marginally lost after winning the prejudging and getting straight 1's. I said he looked really good and had it. Very close call as they put it. Delerosa was so upset as he did not expect this and left the building straight away.

I felt pissed off that fellow Brit Sasan got robbed at NY pro (many established members on this board agree's with that)

I felt mad at Camel Crew for fucking up a gifted mutant like Akim's conditioning cos if they didn't nobody was touching Akim at NY Pro. He is that dominating.

I felt so happy that Ronny made it after the illness and took the tile in 212 . good old Rockel. One of the all time finest bber Germany ever produced.

Do you know what all the above are collectively referred as ? Let me help you cos I am sure you will be struggling to figure this one out ...

Raw honest emotions steaming from the love and passion for the sport. I displayed all these raw emotions in my other thread Sergio wins NY pro , anyone can see that.

but for your highness CM ''the pro'' I ONLY like to make negative comments about people. How strange is that now ?

You do know by now that you are making a total joke of yourself here right ? cos everyone can see the above information in the other thread. It wont be hard work lol You need to STOP and have some self respect atleast mate come on.

and its not just me, others said the same thing as well that you are taking this quite personally which is the problem and the odd thing is we are not even talking about you.

Now lets pause for a moment and ask ourselves why we are not talking about you here CM?

I will leave at that.

oh no wait.. Lastly I am so sorry to disappoint you but I never have anything negative to say about Marius Dhone. I wished him well in health and said he had a great great balanced physique, nice lines very pretty etc. Anyone can see this in Marius's kidney thread too. I have always liked his physique. He was robbed and placed really low in his comeback show, NY pro 2014 i am guessing it was.

Good luck to you too :)

Last edited:
Hello, I'm here for the gang bang? :headbang:

Seriously though, anyone who follows Guy's Insta or other platforms seen an update? That's the only reason I keep checking this thread.

You're over in the UK i think right?

I read your replys in a bri'ish accent....mate

makes it much more fun ya filthy cunt
hahaha filthy cunt thats a golden swear word. never gets out of fashion.

yes mate i m

near London

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws