over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cis is not well

Not to pay you back with another compliment, MG, :p but I truly feel the same way about you... and am honestly damn happy for PM that you're back posting more lately... the board needs wisdom and knowledge, and among other GREAT vets you're one of the few I trust and whose posts I always read. :);)

Yea, he's on a role.

Nerves connections are an amazing thing... have you ever tried acupuncture? A small needle in your foot can ease your shoulder or kidney pain... ;)

I knew someone would mention the marks on his back or abs... if it's indeed nerve related as I think it is, this is VERY plausible.

Sometimes when I inject tren and hit something I get the most intense burning sensation in my feet, tips of my fingers and the top of my head. It's a horrible feeling and the first time it happened freaked me out :eek::D

Sometimes when I inject tren and hit something I get the most intense burning sensation in my feet, tips of my fingers and the top of my head. It's a horrible feeling and the first time it happened freaked me out :eek::D
Woah, dude! I'd probably have a heart attack. I'm a fairly paranoid person so that would really set me on edge :D

I get that too. I just try to shove the thought of "it's totally no big deal" deep into my head lol.

I've had that happen too. It seems like something hits a nerve and fire shoots up your body.

I've had that happen too. It seems like something hits a nerve and fire shoots up your body.

It's weird though as it's the tips of my fingers. My feet burn and the top of my head is the worst. Maybe I am just turning into a real life superhero and I should embrace it.

Trenman :D

It's weird though as it's the tips of my fingers. My feet burn and the top of my head is the worst.

Feeling like I was losing prehension/grip in my hand was probably the scariest thing that ever happened to me BB related... and believe me, I had quite a few "weird" experiences in all these years... :eek:

Nerve damage is definitely something SERIOUS... :cool:

Feeling like I was losing prehension/grip in my hand was probably the scariest thing that ever happened to me BB related... and believe me, I had quite a few "weird" experiences in all these years... :eek:

Nerve damage is definitely something SERIOUS... :cool:

I once had a very heavy night in Ibiza and woke up totally unable to use one my right hand just like you. It would flop down and I couldn't hold anything with it. I think it lasted about 12 hours. Nerve damage is not good :eek:

On the plus side you could touch yourself with the dodgy hand and imagine it was some hot latina girl :eek::eek::eek:

Same shit that happened to Dennis wolf happened to me.

Cervical disc herniation pinching a nerve root. Went from benching over 300 down to barely being able to do a plate. Couldn't even do any push-ups. It was sad.

Chris Aceto on IG talked about Guy and how on the Wednesday before the show he was in the hospital into Thursday. He also posted an updated photo of guy. The rash has turned into crusted scabby lesions and he said docs still don't know what it was.

It's not letting me post a picture through the app otherwise I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same shit that happened to Dennis wolf happened to me.

Cervical disc herniation pinching a nerve root. Went from benching over 300 down to barely being able to do a plate. Couldn't even do any push-ups. It was sad.

Chris Aceto on IG talked about Guy and how on the Wednesday before the show he was in the hospital into Thursday. He also posted an updated photo of guy. The rash has turned into crusted scabby lesions and he said docs still don't know what it was.

It's not letting me post a picture through the app otherwise I would.

Dont worry van damme I got u mate.

Saw this earlier and was going to post it but was busy.

Pic from The Technicians IG. Screenshot_20170526-022819-01.jpeg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Von Willebrand disease? Anyone know off hand if Guy is of Jewish or Mediterranean descent? None of my business to be honest. There are a huge number of clinical correlation factors that we just don't have access to (labs, genetic testing, etc). As I suspected diving into some really uncharted territory. This is what we call a "zebra" gentlemen.

Last edited:
Von Willebrand disease? Anyone know off hand if Guy is of Jewish or Mediterranean descent? None of my business to be honest. There are a huge number of clinical correlation factors that we just don't have access to (labs, genetic testing, etc). As I suspected diving into some really uncharted territory. This is what we call a "zebra" gentlemen.

Highly unlikely as vwf deficiency is a bleeding disorder. Deficiency of vwf (a clotting factor) leads to lack of clotting and excessive bleeding into joints and GI bleeding, also bruising but wouldn't lead to the crusty lesions he has.

It does look like some sort of acquired autoimmune disorder tho as it is spread throughout his body. Could be a genetic disorder or acquired from the multitude of "supplements" being used. Or a genetic disorder that was exacerbated by the supplements. Not that the supplements are at fault, it could be the body's reaction to it.

At this point, this is all speculation based on very little info. So it could really be anything.

Last edited:
Highly unlikely as vwf deficiency is a bleeding disorder. Deficiency of vwf (a clotting factor) leads to lack of clotting and excessive bleeding

I don't even know what to say :confused:

This has happened the week of his show like 3 shows this year. What's going on that last week that's making this happen?

All his training/life clips on IG and such for weeks Out he's fine. Then the week of the show boom!

Highly unlikely as vwf deficiency is a bleeding disorder. Deficiency of vwf (a clotting factor) leads to lack of clotting and excessive bleeding into joints and GI bleeding, also bruising but wouldn't lead to the crusty lesions he has.

It does look like some sort of acquired autoimmune disorder tho as it is spread throughout his body. Could be a genetic disorder or acquired from the multitude of "supplements" being used. Or a genetic disorder that was exacerbated by the supplements. Not that the supplements are at fault, it could be the body's reaction to it.

At this point, this is all speculation based on very little info. So it could really be anything.

I dont think there is any genetic issue here. As this happened so close to the show my gut feeling is he obviously took some shit which did not sit well with his body. May be he tried some new shit or shit from a diff source which was not right or the shit was just plain off/contaminated, dont know exactly.

Another thing which I am not buying is what some people are saying that he must have 'hit a nerve' somehow which caused it.

Defo something he put in his body. That skin looks like its suffered 3rd degree burns !!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner