over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cis is not well

fyi Screenshot_20170521-111124.jpg Screenshot_20170521-111140.jpg Screenshot_20170521-111146.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

fyi Screenshot_20170521-135809.jpg

Vasculitis. one of the possibility they saying. nothing us confirmed so no panic. this is the fucking disease which Baito got somehow and he died cos of it if i remember correctly !!!

Baito had wegners vaaculitis, rare and very serious. There are other kinds which while less serious are still incurable. Wishing him the best regardless of what the diagnosis is. Pray it's just Bactria and can be treated with a strong course of iv anti biotics

Baito had wegners vaaculitis, rare and very serious. There are other kinds which while less serious are still incurable. Wishing him the best regardless of what the diagnosis is. Pray it's just Bactria and can be treated with a strong course of iv anti biotics
i see thats positive then.

i could only remember that it was a vasculitis. hope it is what you say and easily taken care of.

this is unbelievable...i saw him competing yesterday, guy doesn't give up...i knew something was off though, he could have easily been top 2 in that show, if not won it, had he been healthy

Looks very, very serious...

TENS, maybe?
what is that allex ?

the only TENS i know as a physical therapist is ..

Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation!

Hate to see this. Hope he recovers.

i see.

Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, also know as TENS, is a potentially deadly skin disease that usually results from a drug reaction. Another form of the disease is called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, and again this usually results from a drug-related reaction. Both forms of the disease can be deadly as well as very painful and distressing. In most cases, these disorders are caused by a reaction to drugs, such as the cox-2 inhibitor Bextra, which has already been linked to SJS and TENS. Another drug commonly linked to Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis is the antibiotic, penicillin.

so drug related ( not aas) but like cox inhibitor and antibiotics. Last comp he had a issue too before the comp and he was on antibiotics for that i remember. cant recall show name but he did not place well and then he posted he not been well and was taking antibiotics.

well...best wishes to him...
I still don't understand why people need to broadcast their entire lives on the internet....but guess that's the age we live in..."look at me look at me...please"

quite possibly a clotting disorder or some autoimmune disorder with purpura, involving abnormally low platelets (thrombocytopenia), vasculitis is a distinct possibility as aforementioned

definitely not suggesting or hating in any way, I admire and respect Guy, but could these be spot injects combined with thrombocytopenia? I'm not saying it's anything he did, that's abnormal regardless

the biceps make me think of occlusion training with thrombocytopenia

the pattern is really strange..he may need plasmaphoresis and immunoglobulin therapy

either way, hope he gets better soon, he's a warrior

Last edited:
well...best wishes to him...
I still don't understand why people need to broadcast their entire lives on the internet....but guess that's the age we live in..."look at me look at me...please"

Having outside support and receiving best wishes can be comforting when going through a serious health issue.

Having outside support and receiving best wishes can be comforting when going through a serious health issue.

It can also look foolish if it's self inflicted, not sayin' it is but we are talking bout people who inject god knows what into their veins and muscles (myself included)...maybe it's overload from seeing the dipshit who blew put his kidneys and all the support he's getting ...

It can also look foolish if it's self inflicted, not sayin' it is but we are talking bout people who inject god knows what into their veins and muscles (myself included)...maybe it's overload from seeing the dipshit who blew put his kidneys and all the support he's getting ...

I get what you're saying. On the other hand, a lot of diseases and health problems in life are self afflicted. I still think people are allowed to have sympathy regardless. Being in a seriously scary position like him can make one feel very lonely. Especially in the bodybuilding world where we all have done stupid things to ourselves.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws