over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisterino Argument

I just watched the video for the first time. OK this is what I think: He couldn't take the pain the set, his mind found a way to get distracted so he could stop, it's a subconscious survival instinct thing. If he had actually been in a mindset that was going all out, he couldn't even have heard those guys and if he did it would have just been noise.

i think it was a good topic. not how he acted but i feel like most of us have been on one side or the other. its real today

A big problem is gyms allow people to film. I try my hardest to not let it distract me but when you have people with there own tripods filming lame ass shit i get angry inside. but its the new generation we are allowing and creating. social media is the new "thing" the old guys cant i understand it, i sure as hell dont. but its like the passing of the torch. How are grandfathers use to say back in my day. We are now those guys. The direction the new generation is going. I hate to say it but in the future i dont see the United States being the power house it once was. We are a shadow of what we use to be now. The housing market and wages has a ton to do with it as well. Young people cant afford to buy there own homes. they have to live at home longer. When you have a 25 year old still having his mom do his laundry and cook him dinner gym edicate is the last thing on there mind. How are they gonna put there weights away when there mom puts there laundry away.
bro this 10x , we need another teddy roosevelt for prsident

A few things:

1. Most gyms these days are filled w/ tards, I avoid them.
2. Filming in gym, I despise it.
3. Kids fucking around in gyms with phones, giggling, social visit, hate it.
4. Gym tough guys, juiced to the gills, stomping around all made, hilariously stupid.
5. Small incidents like this, turned into a giant issue, comical AF is this overly sensitive modern world (Because of all of the above).
- (Everything is a dramatized whine-fest for SM these days, our day would have been dealt-with and over).

6. I'm and old pissed-off guy in a modern day sensitive world of pussification and phone-morons. :cool:

I mean, I forgive him....700mg of tren sometimes makes me want to kill the person playing on the phone will sitting in the leg press like the recliner at the house.

He could of calmly been like, cmon guys I’m trying to video a sponsor video....this is my income

3 things that suck:

- Idiots kids in the gym

- Bodybuilders who are queens of attention

- Someone who decides that this is something relevant enough to open a conversation thread
Do all the people who have commented up until page 3 so far suck too?
I think it’s perfectly relevant to who we are, what we observe and the way we behave sometimes.
I don’t think Cisternino is a bad dude as a result. It’s just that we all say dumb douchey shit sometimes…don’t we?

I get both sides. Depends on the type of gym too. But it’s a public place and I feel if some dudes talking and joking are throwing you off, then it’s more your issue. I got headphones on etc and I don’t even notice who or what’s around me.

I fully expected to see a lot of people on his side because u know pro bb’ers are gods and we are supposed to worship them. They put in the time and are better than everyone. (Sarcasm button). People like him end up throwing tantrums towards the wrong person one day and get everything they deserve. Lol

I figured this subject would be over by now. Here's thing people are missing from the video they see and what else most don't know.
1. That video doesn't show justice to exactly what happened they were much closer then what everyone got to see.
2. Destination Dallas is owned by GASP/Better Bodies, Guy is sponsored by them, owner flies guy out to film. It's the owners gym, his camera crew, his athlete and they have a certain way of filming their brand
3. Both of those other kids had been warned times before for distracting people during sets and joking around while other people are working.
4. One kid even apologized to guy and said he was to close and fucking around too much

People can say what they want about guy...dude is one of my closest friends and one of the most loyal and honestly nice people you will ever meet. Loud as hell, yes. An asshole, to his small circle definitely. But a good dude and genuine without a doubt. The video didn't do justice when I first watched it and honestly never thought it should've been posted because of that.

You guys can take this for what it's worth but that's a few point that so many people are missing in this stupid mess

It transcended the training community because friends who don't lift sent it to me. I have to explain that behavior isn't representative of all of us.

I'm almost 40 and not a very good bodybuilder. I spend quite a bit of time at the gym trying to nudge the young lifters in the right direction. Someone helped me considerably when I was that age, asking only that I pass it on as payment. I try to honor that commitment every day.

Guy is a great bodybuilder in the twilight of his career. Is this kind of legacy he wants to leave behind? Guy is the one who posted the videos. It doesn't make him look hard-core. It makes him look childish and that he lacks self-awareness.

"Be careful what you do and say. Because your words and actions will have an effect on the least likely of individuals."

It transcended the training community because friends who don't lift sent it to me. I have to explain that behavior isn't representative of all of us.

I'm almost 40 and not a very good bodybuilder. I spend quite a bit of time at the gym trying to nudge the young lifters in the right direction. Someone helped me considerably when I was that age, asking only that I pass it on as payment. I try to honor that commitment every day.

Guy is a great bodybuilder in the twilight of his career. Is this kind of legacy he wants to leave behind? Guy is the one who posted the videos. It doesn't make him look hard-core. It makes him look childish and that he lacks self-awareness.

"Be careful what you do and say. Because your words and actions will have an effect on the least likely of individuals."
What I said but worded much nicer with a great quote to round it off. Sublime post 👍

dude is gonna have to dump his IG account he is getting fucking trolled to oblivion and its not going to go away. fucking hilarious. sponsors should walk away.
I hope not. That would be sad and tragic. I hope for his sake it just goes away. It’s funny and worth a discussion, but it’s really not that big of a deal.

He is supposed to be the PRO here! He overreacted and let's face it, his little ass would have been kicked by 2 guys who happened to be a few feet taller! Dumb move for an old dude!

He is supposed to be the PRO here! He overreacted and let's face it, his little ass would have been kicked by 2 guys who happened to be a few feet taller! Dumb move for an old dude!

Being taller doesn’t make you a better fighter that being said yes he overreacted

Do all the people who have commented up until page 3 so far suck too?
I think it’s perfectly relevant to who we are, what we observe and the way we behave sometimes.
I don’t think Cisternino is a bad dude as a result. It’s just that we all say dumb douchey shit sometimes…don’t we?

Yes, probably all of us who have participated in this thread, we also suck.

We are going to discus more interesting things.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws