over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisterino Argument

Has anyone posted the actual video? I want see what all the fuss is about

What happened to the good old days when the majority of gym drama was just gym couples breaking up. Those were simpler times. 😄

Has anyone posted the actual video? I want see what all the fuss is about
Guy posted it on his Instagram:

Ive seen several fights at the gym but in each case the guys went out into the parking lot or yard to fight. Ive never seen an actual fight inside of a gym luckily. Has anyone seen that?

Been hitting the gyms since the 80's and have never seen a fight or even heard anyone really yelling at each other. Loud trash talking is about it. Maybe it is cause i don't train at peak time or the guys in the gyms i train at manage their E2 well.

Guy posted it on his Instagram:

Thanks. It's pretty clear Guy looks like an asshole in this. Not sure how anybody could say otherwise.

Regardless, it isn't worth a 5 page discussion over.

If you have something to say, just say it. I know you can type more then that
LOL ok big boy, calm down. We know you are a scary man don't we. I don't have time for you or your shenanigans on the board.

LOL ok big boy, calm down. We know you are a scary man don't we. I don't have time for you or your shenanigans on the board.
You don’t have time? Who are you again, did I miss something? Thanks for the laugh son 😂

I saw the video and there is no justification for Guy acting the way he did. His justification attempts made it worse

1) He's an adult and should be able to control himself. People aren't supposed to act like rabid midget gorillas, that's why we have the large cerebrum we do. Self validation through angry outbursts like this are indicative of some deep insecurities, of which Guy clearly has many.

2) Why did he even notice these kids? Is his focus so poor that he's easily distracted? I have been training for 36 years and you could have bozo the clown playing an accordion in front of me and I don't care. After the set I might express my irritation, but it wouldn't affect my set.

I was in the gym when this happened..talk about turning an ant hill into a mountain.. It wasnt staged, I can 100% tell you that. But it legit wasnt a big deal at all..blown way out of proportion.

Destination has more D-bags coming in everyday. 50/50 split on blame coming from my perspective. I spoke with Guy afterwards and what he said pretty much matched the video. The kid he was talking shit to is just that...a kid..legit 18 year old 150lb kid..he does do stupid shit like pose in front of the DB rack/etc, but nothing to go crazy about.

Going back and reading some comments:

Guy trains hard..this set prolly wasnt his best showing.

There wasnt a "camera crew" it was Nick with just his camera. No lights, etc.

There really is zero to no gym etiquette at Destination. Id pay more money to go to a private training facility personally.
I'll bite on this. Who is responsible for turning the ant hill into the mountain? I would suggest it was whoever posted it on social media. Best I can tell it was Guy. So not only was Guy the person who blew his lid over what most view as typical commercial gym bro antics, he HIMSELF is the one who posted it on his instagram as if he was proud of it. Yes, he made it a mountain. Did he really think this would help his image? Or the image of bodybuilders in general? His targets were gym bros, doing what gym bros do in every commercial gym in the country. Don't like gym bros? Join a private gym. Listen, if I go to the local bowling alley on "kids bowl free" night with my family and decide to have a few beers and laugh while my kid throws a gutter ball I don't need Johnny "Ten Pin" Johnson the local pro celeb in the lane next to me chastising me for breaking his concentration.

People aren't supposed to act like rabid midget gorillas, that's why we have the large cerebrum we do. Self validation through angry outbursts like this are indicative of some deep insecurities, of which Guy clearly has many.

This is nothing more than a false ideal. We have big brains, but there are still many irrational forces that come into play. Undoubtedly, some drugs and components, being on a diet, lack of sleep, a stressful environment, etc ... will affect the personality and character of the most peaceful person.

Of course, if this is an isolated event it is not a problem, but with Guy it is repetitive, and he should work on it. For example, finding a right place to train or train at home, staying away from people when dieting. I know myself, and I know when I don't want people around me.

This is nothing more than a false ideal. We have big brains, but there are still many irrational forces that come into play. Undoubtedly, some drugs and components, being on a diet, lack of sleep, a stressful environment, etc ... will affect the personality and character of the most peaceful person.

Of course, if this is an isolated event it is not a problem, but with Guy it is repetitive, and he should work on it. For example, finding a right place to train or train at home, staying away from people when dieting. I know myself, and I know when I don't want people around me.

This is a gym workout not trench warfare. If you can't maintain your cool in such a situation you need help.

I've been deep in prep, no sleep, stressed by work and never snapped like that - and if I did I'd apologize, not try to justify my actions. I don't think this is too much to expect.

I saw the video and there is no justification for Guy acting the way he did. His justification attempts made it worse

1) He's an adult and should be able to control himself. People aren't supposed to act like rabid midget gorillas, that's why we have the large cerebrum we do. Self validation through angry outbursts like this are indicative of some deep insecurities, of which Guy clearly has many.

2) Why did he even notice these kids? Is his focus so poor that he's easily distracted? I have been training for 36 years and you could have bozo the clown playing an accordion in front of me and I don't care. After the set I might express my irritation, but it wouldn't affect my set.
Spot on as usual my friend 👍

Guy knows he was wrong. Which is why, on the latest Bro Chat, he retold what happened to Bumstead and his sister incorrectly to paint himself in a more positive light. Resulting in Fouad saying "that's not what happened" and Iain mocking his "Not in front of me, bro!" statement.

This could have all been been so simple and civilized. These guys didn't appear out of nowhere. They were in the vicinity for a while. Prior to his set all he had to do was this:

"Hey guys, how's it going? The owner of the gym asked me to get some footage to help promote the place. Could you please move to the side a bit so my camera guy can get a good shot? We'll only be a few minutes."

"Yeah man, no problem."

And then later that day those guys would have told people how they met a pro bodybuilder at the gym today and he was pretty cool.

"No fucking lifter is hardcore. Hardcore is taking shrapnel in the ass fighting for your country. We're lifting weights." - Dave Tate

I figured this subject would be over by now. Here's thing people are missing from the video they see and what else most don't know.
1. That video doesn't show justice to exactly what happened they were much closer then what everyone got to see.
2. Destination Dallas is owned by GASP/Better Bodies, Guy is sponsored by them, owner flies guy out to film. It's the owners gym, his camera crew, his athlete and they have a certain way of filming their brand
3. Both of those other kids had been warned times before for distracting people during sets and joking around while other people are working.
4. One kid even apologized to guy and said he was to close and fucking around too much

People can say what they want about guy...dude is one of my closest friends and one of the most loyal and honestly nice people you will ever meet. Loud as hell, yes. An asshole, to his small circle definitely. But a good dude and genuine without a doubt. The video didn't do justice when I first watched it and honestly never thought it should've been posted because of that.

You guys can take this for what it's worth but that's a few point that so many people are missing in this stupid mess
He's a pussy

This is a gym workout not trench warfare. If you can't maintain your cool in such a situation you need help.

I've been deep in prep, no sleep, stressed by work and never snapped like that - and if I did I'd apologize, not try to justify my actions. I don't think this is too much to expect.
Ever think that’s you though? You are a very calm person, not everyone is like that. Personalities vary. Some are super type A, aggressive and short fused. This thread is full of such proper, composed people lol. I think you all should get medals for being better then the rest of us lowlifes.

The medulla oblongata that connects the spinal column with the brain, has been there since our reptilian origin, on which the enormous architecture that makes up the brain mass has been built, on that basis of aggressive and surviving subject we have evolved to be who we are.

As a computer scientist would say, that motherboard is obsolete and should be replaced, but let's see how. So, how can we escape from that ancestral temperament that gives us away in our worst moments, showing us what aggressive and belligerent beasts?

Education keeps us appeased, culture tame us, enduring coexistence ennobles us, but a slight disappointment, a mistake, even an inopportune look or a misfit gesture is enough to unleash the anger of that reptile that at that moment takes over of us like roar like primal and brutal beasts.

That is what we are and that is our animal tragedy, that of covering up and keeping at bay that brute and aggressive survivor that we contain.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws