over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisterino makes Shawn Ray cry at breakfast when confronted

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I think most of you who have been around bodybuilding already know the personality and ethics of Shawn Ray very well but I think this is the first time he has been confronted like this.

shawn ray talks the way he does because he has never got his ass beat. He needs a few weeks in jail mainline. He needs someone to serve his short man complex having ass. Magnificent bodybuilder, disgusting human. And if you got timid when guy cisterinino ran up on you lmfao you couldn't squash a grape homey, wait until he runs into someone who doesn't fire warning shots or give passes. he's one of those lightskin brothers that thinks they're better than darker brothers, Mexicans have the same thing, the lighter ones get treated better usually growing up so they are golden spoon fed and entitled and generally have more obvious egos than the others, add green eyes to that and you really stand out . drop his ass off on Florence and normandie in LA next time after the expo at staples center, he will learn real quick humblecity

I dont know the story, but from what I gather Shawn Ray tears down deceased people in the BB community? Is that what this was about? Is Shawn a disrespectful person to current and past competitors?

Cage

I dont know the story, but from what I gather Shawn Ray tears down deceased people in the BB community? Is that what this was about? Is Shawn a disrespectful person to current and past competitors?

Cage
Yes. He posted an image of the grim reaper in reference to Dallas McCarver, made allusions to Shawn Rhoden having recreational drug problems after he passed, etc.

Cage
Yes. He posted an image of the grim reaper in reference to Dallas McCarver, made allusions to Shawn Rhoden having recreational drug problems after he passed, etc.

Shawn always comes off as cocky and dueshy, but Shawn Rhoden apparently had an alcohol problem at one point in his life. I think Shawn brought that up and people were upset. He referred to it as Rec drugs but still alcohol is a Rec drug despite it being legal.

Sounds like a real gem…. I believe in Karma and eventually it’ll come back on him in a hurry!

Cage

That's funny. I can recall at least a dozen times on RxMuscle Shawn posting a picture of himself wit some sweet umbrella drink in his hand and his feet swollen like a kidney case. Alcohol is a rec drug Shawn.

I’m not a fan of cisterno either when I saw him have a go at those guys in the gym. I thought that was embarrassing and ego talk. He was lucky they didnt bang him out.

Is Cisterno a legit badass or just a mouth? Anybody have any storys where he was actually tested? Just curious.

Guys also a drama queen and picks his spots wisely. Always needs to cause a stir w/out actually doing anything. he could have waited 'til after ray was done his food and just said "can we talk outside" w/out making a scene.
I'm sure if Eddie Hall or some monster talked the same way about Rodan, guy wouldn't approach shit.
Shawn's a dink, but i dont think the stuff he said was that bad (uncalled for, maybe, but bad?? I dont think so). again, Guy = drama queen.
Plus Palumbo has Ray on, then talks shit about him later.
These YT channels are like watching school girls back in our day, real men don't flap gums like children... They "DO" they do not "SAY"...

Guy is this era's Kamali. A fake tough guy from New York or New Jersey or wherever that thinks picking things up and putting them down makes him an excellent fighter.

Lol...Ray? Palumbo? Cisternino? Three manlets who have brought nothing at all to bodybuilding outside of their competitive years. Cisternino's little chihuahua ass makes any podcast unwatchable. I can't stand people being loud and stupid for no damn reason. Ray isn't any better, he's been a loudmouth little shit the entire time. Palumbo is a sorry ass for selling fake GH, which I think many of us forgave him for, but apparently he insisted on still being a dishonest human being who is a genius and legend in his own mind.

Anyway, NONE of these Napoleons need any of our attention. It's what they want, let's not give them the views...views and shit stirring = money for youtube famous fuckers

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws