over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisternino

opietaylor

Registered
    • **broken link removed**
      guycisternino

SOME MFs need a reality check!

If there is one thing I learned in life it’s how to be the hardest working mother f*cker period! Although that mentality has gotten me to where I am now, I also realize the importance of empathy and reality. This is a time for reflection, prayer, and discovering new things within ones self. If you’re taking this time to only workout and post about how your winning your next show, or it’s your year, or just killed back then I’m sorry....you’re a moron! With the severity of this virus and what it’s done to family’s, countries, is beyond devastating, hundreds of thousands are dying and your hastagging you’re out working everybody. My man, you ain’t out working shit just because your posting it on IG. Me and the OGs like @flex_lewis @theebostonmass @davidhenry_ifbbpro been doing this for a minute and we know social media ain’t shit. We were at it in the days of paper back and no google shit. So just because you have access to it learn to be a PRO all year round, and that doesn’t mean posting your workouts, it means when to not post certain things. #LeasonLearned #Quadro #FuckCovid19 #Mfitsupps
      #StayHome @mfit.supps
      1w

the point I was trying to make but someone got their panties twisted.

Did you have that thread deleted? It wasn't so much what you stated it was how you stated it.

I posted in the last thread before it was deleted basically stating if the OP or most of us were offered to train in a massive gym right now we would all be in there. Now if someone is doing that and they don't own the gym but are posting pics on social media then they are idiots. I just didn't get the emphasis of his post on pro's and how someone can be so bothered about what other people are doing. I personally couldn't care less if someone is training hard in a gym right now. There are people all over breaking the covid 19 "rules".

got him where exactly? he’s not even in the top 5 .. bodybuilda please

Did you have that thread deleted? It wasn't so much what you stated it was how you stated it.

yea it was deleted. intent is hard to convey via the internet. sometimes people take things the wrong way, its human nature. no big deal.

just didn't get the emphasis of his post on pro's and how someone can be so bothered about what other people are doing.

The point of the post wasn't that pro bodybuilders are still in gyms, it's that some are actively talking shit to their fans about how they still have gym access, and making fun of their fans who ask how they have gym access. Bodybuilders get a stereotype of being arrogant and entitled and many have proven it true the last few weeks.

If you're a pro still in a gym, that's cool, but it doesn't make you better than your fans. Beyond that, you'd think the gyms allowing them in would be very strict on not posting pictures from the gym at this time, but they're not. Local governments are power-crazy right now and a few complaints could have a gym shut down for good.

And it's pretty shitty when those same gyms send emails and make social media posts about how they can't wait to open up for all their members again while knowing they're still letting a subset of them in.

I was wondering where that thread went..

The point of the post wasn't that pro bodybuilders are still in gyms, it's that some are actively talking shit to their fans about how they still have gym access, and making fun of their fans who ask how they have gym access. Bodybuilders get a stereotype of being arrogant and entitled and many have proven it true the last few weeks.

If you're a pro still in a gym, that's cool, but it doesn't make you better than your fans. Beyond that, you'd think the gyms allowing them in would be very strict on not posting pictures from the gym at this time, but they're not. Local governments are power-crazy right now and a few complaints could have a gym shut down for good.

And it's pretty shitty when those same gyms send emails and make social media posts about how they can't wait to open up for all their members again while knowing they're still letting a subset of them in.

yea it was deleted. intent is hard to convey via the internet. sometimes people take things the wrong way, its human nature. no big deal.

It didn't fit his narrative so it was taken down. Looks like it was on his mind still, he felt the need to enlighten us with his essential presence again.

I know that and I agree with that but as I posted it was more the way it was posted and other things he wrote and that's why practically every single person in the thread commented the way they did. I totally agree when the OP stated about a certain pro and making fun of others. Many guys are idiots pro or not. If someone has good connections then great and again if any of us were asked to train in a gym now we would train but we obviously wouldn't post videos. My mate owned a gym and sold it not too long ago so I could have been training now and I would be discreet and obviously wouldn't be posting videos out of respect for his gym's old members if he was still in business. I don't think any of us are in disagreement with stating that isn't a dick move it was more so the wording. I am not even going to get into why he would have his own thread deleted because people didn't agree with him.

That's pathetic behavior.

Elvia I didnt delete it I'm guessing a mod did. If someone disagrees with me or misconstrues what I say i'm fine with it. Some guys seemed to have gotten triggered, ego's are fragile sometimes.

SPOT ON. I really don't need to see Bodybuilder X leg pressing 1100 lbs for reps telling me to keep working hard. Meanwhile he is detailing his leg workout of leg presses, hack squats, leg curls and a bunch of machines I have no access to. Good for you, you have connections and I don't. I don't need that flaunted in my face during these times. Social media is supposed to connect the pros to their fans. When these guys post videos of themselves in commercial gyms (empty) all it does is drive us farther apart.

That thought process is honestly amazing to me. You've got to be the softest most entitled ppl ever.

Oh dude...and the quote in your sig..fucking irony at its finest. Take that shit out.

Are you mad when you see someone drive by in a Ferrari when you're in your Honda? When you drive by large houses and you live in an appt.?

Flaunted in our face? Bro, you FOLLOW them. You're literally SEEKING it out...

Elvia I didnt delete it I'm guessing a mod did. If someone disagrees with me or misconstrues what I say i'm fine with it. Some guys seemed to have gotten triggered, ego's are fragile sometimes.

I apologize then as I thought you had it taken down. I am surprised anyone would take that down. I guess it was because the thread related to covid 19/lockdown.

SPOT ON. I really don't need to see Bodybuilder X leg pressing 1100 lbs for reps telling me to keep working hard. Meanwhile he is detailing his leg workout of leg presses, hack squats, leg curls and a bunch of machines I have no access to. Good for you, you have connections and I don't. I don't need that flaunted in my face during these times. Social media is supposed to connect the pros to their fans. When these guys post videos of themselves in commercial gyms (empty) all it does is drive us farther apart.

Why does it bother you? We are all frustrated not to train but to have some other guy training in some random gym bother you? Who cares about connecting pro's to their fans. If x pro is a dick and posted something that really annoyed you then you just unfollow them. You are choosing to follow them. Sure I read posts from people on my IG thinking he is a tool but I still follow them for whatever reason so to let it really bother you I don't understand. If it really bothers someone why not do something about it and put all your power into setting up your own gym so you can do the same. Idiots will be idiots so let them do that and don't support them by following them if that's the case.

I can have access to a friend's gym but I choose to respect confinement. I train in my garage. Everyone will judge the consistency of their own behavior.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member