over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Cisternino

he has little man syndrome really bad.
i want to like him but when hes always talking about he works really hard. his work ethic is awesome. his genetics arent the best but he works hard.
some of these guys are broken records with no personalities.

honestly some of the classic guys and physic guys are more enjoyable to watch and follow. chris bumsted, regan grimes, they have personalities and are entertaining.

guy, branch act like meatheads 24/7
Are you fucking kidding... lol Grimes and Bumstead have personalities bahahaha. They are just pretty (silver spoon) meatheads

Ok man. Branch is meathead personified but has also built and maintained several businesses. Branch is blue collar. Give me Branch every fickjng day and twice on Sunday over those two social media driven built dipshits.

That said, I find nearly all them annoying as fuck

That’s what I mean. You literally repeated everything branch says in every interview. He says I’m blue collar nothing was given to me you need to work for what you want. I get it. It’s awesome but he says it over and over for 20 years. He’s still saying it.no one gave me a dam thing like word for word.
I’m talking about personality wise and entertainment to each his own you know. You said regan and bumsted had a silver spoon. They still get up everyday eat food and lift weights like everyone else it’s all the same thing.

To each his own for sure

I agree w you on Guy. I cant watch or 'follow' any of them hardly anymore. Out of touch w reality. Or maybe I'm just getting old in the game. That's why I like Evan Centopani. Real recognizes real I guess

only time I really watch anything is when someone is doing something impressive. Shawn Smith puts up some insane weights in his videos so he is the only one I actually follow. the rest are pretty lame. how anyone watches Jay Cutler I have no idea, lol. Yates made Blood and Guts over 25 years ago and there hasn't been anything better since with the exception of Coleman

Are you fucking kidding... lol Grimes and Bumstead have personalities bahahaha. They are just pretty (silver spoon) meatheads

Ok man. Branch is meathead personified but has also built and maintained several businesses. Branch is blue collar. Give me Branch every fickjng day and twice on Sunday over those two social media driven built dipshits.

That said, I find nearly all them annoying as fuck

I don't follow Bumstead but I have followed Reagan. I don't know why I have done that as Reagan's Insta makes me puke lol, I guess I'm a masochist. Why does it make me sick? Well, because it's so fake and void of any substance. He will post 2 variations of the same pose and ask which everyone prefers, or will post his daily workout and then ask what everyone is training today. He does not give a flying fuck what anyone thinks or what they are training, zero! The only reason he "asks" is to get replies and likes. There is just no substance, no useful information, no real thoughts or reflections, nothing. Just views, clicks and likes.

And the absolutely useless trinkets and training programs they sell, my god! So many fitness influencers sell t-shirts for example. I'm like how about you pay me if you expect me too wear your ugly ass t-shirt to advertise your sponsor :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws