over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Losses it at Planet Fitness Gym

LOL

Gin said " Those little male sluts" <-- DAMN THEM!!! That line cracked me up, I could just picture her working out and when the "little male sluts" passed by her; she would mutter under her breath "little fucking he-whores!" LOL!!!

Maldorf I am with you on the grunting thing, I only really make noise on squats -- specially when I start to stick and have to break through it or go down.

my friend works out at a college gym that has a separate room.. cant remember if you have to be on some power lifting team or just allowed to go in there. But it sounds pretty bad ass. Separated from the regular lifters so they cant bitch. The only people in there are the ones allowed to be

I'm a girl so I don't grunt, but when I see a big boy making noise during his workout I have no problem with that. Some people do make noise to motivate themself. I much rather listen to people doing their work under the weights than little male sluts yapping on their phone or to each other, and those little male sluts are the ones walking around with an armpit rash...
and those are the little male sluts that are totally against making noise at the gym...
I know some big boys and who put many hard years of work into their body
and some are as quiet as hell, and some are not.
Eighter way if you have the size and shape to back up your grunting, who cares how much attention you attract? Use whatever works for you to get a good pump.

Which are worse those damn little male sluts in the gym or the big female whores in the aerobics room?:confused: lol!

Man I've seen that up close and personal right down to the flipping over of tables. Poor girl must have been terrified, irrational absolute rage will overtake a larger person who is calm any day. Gotta find that happy medium bro. Literally!

The only time I really felt the need to really grunt is the last couple of reps in a really hard set of something like squats or deadlifts. Going really heavy, like in a powerlifting workout doing 2-3 heavy reps balls to the wall, I usually ended up yelling pretty damn loud on squats. It something about the release of pressure, I dont know but somehow it really does feel like you can push more weight when you grunt loud. Now ive seen some fools at the gym doing sets of say 10 reps and yelling out with each and every rep, there is no sense in that at all.
Thanks bro.I train in a home gym so theirs is really no need for all the yelling their just no one to impress.i.m not saying you have to be a monk but there's a line when you are just making your self look pathetik.and making other people uncomfortable.

planet fitness by me is always packed!

They just opened a planet fitness 1/4 mile from my house and it is always packed?? I guess there are more fatty's out there than we thought.
"Judgement Free"? Isnt that why you go to the gym, when i slacked for a while and first went back to the gym the guys I used to train with were more than happy to tell me I looked like shit. No better motivation.

Gotta have way more control than that, The girl seems to be politely reminding this jerk about gym rules, in most gyms you can't slam weights on the floor, I think this jerk was a show off and got called on it and didn't like it. Poor girl got sent to do someone else's dirty work. I bet you if some big dude would have come up to him and said the same thing, he would have reacted different, but most of those gyms got a bunch of college students working .God bless you guys.

lol

Which are worse those damn little male sluts in the gym or the big female whores in the aerobics room?:confused: lol!

lol. you would cry if you see what I have to put up with at my gym...
80% of the guys are just there to talk and sit on the machines w/o using them so yeah, them little male sluts are bad, and then you have some chicks in the aerobics class who are fit and cool so thumbs up there!
And for the big female whores... what's that? You wont find any of those at my gym...
but I'm sure they would get on my case too... I guess I'm just a grumpy person.

Gin said " Those little male sluts" <-- DAMN THEM!!! That line cracked me up, I could just picture her working out and when the "little male sluts" passed by her; she would mutter under her breath "little fucking he-whores!" LOL!!!

Maldorf I am with you on the grunting thing, I only really make noise on squats -- specially when I start to stick and have to break through it or go down.

You know there were times I did that but not under my breath. I made sure they heard exactly what I said.
I'm not a big girl at all (5'4, 125lbs @ 14% bf) and I don't really like trouble, but sometimes even my buttons can be pushed. So at first I had a rep of a quiet girl and the past year that has changed... lol. All because of toothpick little dudes who are "into bodybuilding" for the past 5-10 years and made no changes to their body. So what would you call them? Male sluts, right? ;)

lol. And for the big female whores... what's that? You wont find any of those at my gym...

I don't know,lol. It was just a joke in contrast to little male sluts.I found that hillarious:)

i've seen a few guys in different gyms thru the years do stuff like that.try and do d.b curls with 80's when they barely do 60's then just drop the wght from a standing position or bb curls and throw the bar.i don't know their rules and not being able to "grunt" or lift heavy sounds gay as hell but the guy was a total douchbag imho.i hope the owner prosecutes his ass to the fullest extent for whatever reason.stuff like that makes us as a whole look bad in the publics eye.roid rage my ass,he's just an asshole with some kinda complex.

I got a question for every single person on this thread ESPECIALLY THE GUYS WHO SAY "yea fuck that shit, fucking hardcore dude! I should be able to spit and throw my weights around or fuck off!!!"

The hypothetical situation: You are now a business owner. You own a very clean, high class gym, in a nice part of town. 98% of your paying clientele are businessmen, businesswomen, homedads, housewives, elderly and just people trying to stay in general shape. Two percent of your clientele are hardcore bodybuilders and powerlifters. You see the bodybuilders/powerlifters screaming, getting chalk everywhere, dropping 110 pound dumbells etc in YOUR GYM...this is YOUR GYM REMEMBER where your paycheck comes in. Are you going to coddle to your hardcore guys or are you going to coddle your 98% general public? I am as hardcore as they come but i can remove myself from the situation and see the detriment a few outrageous members can cause.......so if you were running your gym and two powerlifters are screaming in the corner doing deadlifts, and you can see your losing members to another high end gym around the corner (who doesnt allow it to go on).....what are you going to do? Say fuck that, I am hardcore myself, I dont give a shit if I have 80 members left, its hardcore or go home....or keep yourself a profitable club?

And yes i see the hardcore lifters dilemna also....

but I want some people to look at things as a businessman and see some opinions here....

Good post! But, why do the hardcore lifters have to buckle to big buss? We hardcored lifters have been around a whole longer than the "fake" gyms (big buss.). It's always money! Money always comes before what's doing right and just. Why do we have to pay for it, we (hardcore lifters) were here as stated, allot longer than these so called gyms. I mean if people want a "play" gym, then why don't they set up at home. I mean, shoot, if they don't need all this equipment, why not just get a boflex, treadmill, after all, that's what they need. Why do we (hardcore lifters) have to suffer because of them?

So, I see your point, but is your point right, fair to the hardcore lifters. Well, if it's about the money, and not what is right and fair, what would be your opinion on it?

Last edited:
Different gyms have different target markets. That's just the way it is now. Nobody opens a business to be fair, they open it to make a profit, it's their living.

I like to lift heavy, I use chains, bands, boards, chalk and all that, I had a hard time finding a gym, I finally did, it was a lot of frustration, but honestly there is not huge money in opening a "hardcore" gym in most areas anymore.

Different gyms have different target markets. That's just the way it is now. Nobody opens a business to be fair, they open it to make a profit, it's their living.

Well, I own a buss. and have done so for the last 7 years. And I yet, have had to be unfair to make a living. They get what they pay for.

I like to lift heavy, I use chains, bands, boards, chalk and all that, I had a hard time finding a gym, I finally did, it was a lot of frustration, but honestly there is not huge money in opening a "hardcore" gym in most areas anymore

Well, in my opinion then, they shouldn't advertise that it is a gym, because it's not. That is deceptive marketing.

You can make a living without being unfair, and or unethical.

I got a question for every single person on this thread ESPECIALLY THE GUYS WHO SAY "yea fuck that shit, fucking hardcore dude! I should be able to spit and throw my weights around or fuck off!!!"

The hypothetical situation: You are now a business owner. You own a very clean, high class gym, in a nice part of town. 98% of your paying clientele are businessmen, businesswomen, homedads, housewives, elderly and just people trying to stay in general shape. Two percent of your clientele are hardcore bodybuilders and powerlifters. You see the bodybuilders/powerlifters screaming, getting chalk everywhere, dropping 110 pound dumbells etc in YOUR GYM...this is YOUR GYM REMEMBER where your paycheck comes in. Are you going to coddle to your hardcore guys or are you going to coddle your 98% general public? I am as hardcore as they come but i can remove myself from the situation and see the detriment a few outrageous members can cause.......so if you were running your gym and two powerlifters are screaming in the corner doing deadlifts, and you can see your losing members to another high end gym around the corner (who doesnt allow it to go on).....what are you going to do? Say fuck that, I am hardcore myself, I dont give a shit if I have 80 members left, its hardcore or go home....or keep yourself a profitable club?

And yes i see the hardcore lifters dilemna also....

but I want some people to look at things as a businessman and see some opinions here....

I have to agree, but I also see real hardcore gyms dissappearing. making your own gym is not that cheap either, especially if you don't have space. I am just waiting for a bodybuilder to file a discimination suit against some of their policies...without even signing up. It is bound to happen.
why can't they do like video rental shops do....have a back room for the bad stuff. put the hardcore folks in a space that is just for them. Most folks only seriously grunt on the big exercises like bench, dead and squat....put those in the back!

I'm a girl so I don't grunt, but when I see a big boy making noise during his workout I have no problem with that. Some people do make noise to motivate themself. I much rather listen to people doing their work under the weights than little male sluts yapping on their phone or to each other, and those little male sluts are the ones walking around with an armpit rash...
and those are the little male sluts that are totally against making noise at the gym...
I know some big boys and who put many hard years of work into their body
and some are as quiet as hell, and some are not.
Eighter way if you have the size and shape to back up your grunting, who cares how much attention you attract? Use whatever works for you to get a good pump.

99% of all the olympic lifters and throwers grunt AND Scream...Hell, we were taught in high school to scream out in the shot put...finally was able to break 50 feet because of it! Then I finally broke 52 ft and ruptured my middle finger and that was then end of a budding career, but I digress.

why can't they do like video rental shops do....have a back room for the bad stuff. put the hardcore folks in a space that is just for them. Most folks only seriously grunt on the big exercises like bench, dead and squat....put those in the back!

They can. But they are discriminating against us. They don't want us in their so called gyms. What they should be advertising is "Health Club" for the lazy.

Do you guys actually dig that us body builders are PRECISELY the reason they opened up this chain of faggot gyms? We are the lunks they are referring to!!!!! So to hell with that place.

Exactly!

99% of all the olympic lifters and throwers grunt AND Scream...Hell, we were taught in high school to scream out in the shot put...finally was able to break 50 feet because of it! Then I finally broke 52 ft and ruptured my middle finger and that was then end of a budding career, but I digress.

No doubt! Hell, I've screamed, grunted, farted, shit a tad, burped, etc. But I didn't do it for attention! I needed to or flat out slipped.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws