over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

guy on the gulf coast looking

vanya

Registered
Any bodybuilding/fitness minded gals that live on the gulf coast in MS? Some of my interests are bodybuilding and working out of course, besides that I love football, tattoos, piercings, shooting guns, going to the movies, reading. I'm quite an eccentric person really. I'm officially a genius by IQ standards and plan to go to school for pharmacy, but that could change. I'm new to this sorta thing so if you have questions ask away.

Just adding some stuff. I am half German and speak German and English. I love my puppy misha whom I command in German as well lol. I have cooked for myself since I was a teen and everyone says I'm genuine and easy to talk to.

Last edited:
Congrats on being the first!:headbang:

Something I have been pondering lately - You said you have a genius IQ. So do I. When's the last time you have come accross a girl with a genius IQ too??

When's the last time you have come accross a girl with a genius IQ too??

:D

Most women are geniuses if you ask me. Fooling a man into thinking he's the perfect match to better abuse him, well... that takes a certain level of intelligence. ;)

Something I have been pondering lately - You said you have a genius IQ. So do I. When's the last time you have come accross a girl with a genius IQ too??

And that folks is how you get the girls:headbang:

I don't think ive met a girly, hardly anyone for that matter, that even knew their IQ.

Last edited:
Didnt take long for Mrs Spam to find this forum...

Beat it Bitches....:mad:

Most women are geniuses if you ask me. Fooling a man into thinking he's the perfect match to better abuse him, well... that takes a certain level of intelligence. ;)
I have mastered this Art, want me to show you Phidas? :p

It's Not an Art... I discovered that they have a secret manual... Didn't you read my thread?

Seeing how this is my first post here, Ill keep it short. What is the actual minimum to be considered genius? II was tested when i was young, and I think I scored a 136 and 134. I think that was below genius but my son was just tested and he scored a 138 and 139 and they said that fell in the range of genius. any info on this? thanks.
Oh and sorry for the hi-jack!

Seeing how this is my first post here, Ill keep it short. What is the actual minimum to be considered genius? II was tested when i was young, and I think I scored a 136 and 134. I think that was below genius but my son was just tested and he scored a 138 and 139 and they said that fell in the range of genius. any info on this? thanks.
Oh and sorry for the hi-jack!

Yeah this thread made me wonder that too so I did some research today. From what I learned it vsries depending on point of view. From what u read today some people say above 160 to others saying above 180 to some going to 140.
From what I read today I like the best that anything above 120 is pretty much very smart and since genius is more defined by what you've accomplished ie like Einstein newton Darwin etc. Type in genius in wikipedia and go to the iq section. Also today I read about this Korean kid with 210 iq.

Last edited:
I think 130 to 140. But exactly moreso defined by what you said

i've always said, women can be stupid and brilliant at the same time...it really is amazing

Not really. If you only knew how dumb guys are when it comes to women you could still take advantage of us while spending a lot less effort.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws