over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GUYS CAN I ASK YOU ALL FOR A HIGE HUGE FAVOR PLEASE

What loses weight best is knowledge. Evaluate their current diet. Explain the differences between processed foods (carbs primarily) from natural foods. If they’re military, do they live on base or off base buying their own groceries?

i‘ve dealt with many overweight to obese people and I find if you learn what they’re consuming, cutting just the junk is a simple start that will yield good results with an increase in cardiovascular aerobic exercise.

Later, once weight loss slows, you can begin to build on their healthy eating discipline by manipulating macros, reducing fats and carbs along with introducing healthy micros.

And finally, if they want to go all in, do a macro-dependent cycling depletion/loading phase style diet plan (ckd).

Don’t scare them off with a huge lifestyle change at first. Just take it step by step. They’re not prepping for a show so there is no deadline. It takes time to establish an ongoing lifestyle change.

It is even a cultural shift as the eating habits of our western culture are conducive toward obesity. Here on this board, we are not the norm in society. All forms of consumption are marketed and promoted heavily everywhere you look.
Thank brother you always been good to me
No they live of base and buy their own food
Actually she is vegan
They are not fat in any way if you look at them they look like you average person just not the muscle gym type look

Thank brother you always been good to me
No they live of base and buy their own food
Actually she is vegan
They are not fat in any way if you look at them they look like you average person just not the muscle gym type look
Then you could get them into cardio right away. If not running than treadmill or stair stepper. That’s probably all they need. Maybe some weight training to increase bone density especially in the girl. It mitigates bone loss in females greatly. As a vegan she probably already knows how to combine foods to get all essential aminos, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Sounds like they’re already ahead of the game.

Best wishes.

General people don't need to be weighing all their foods. You shouldn't just give them a 1 off nutrition plan... it doesn't work like that. They need to be educated on food choices and calories. Weighing all your food and obsessing over grams to not be fat is not needed imo. Obviously they have to be aware of food volume and weight but they don't need to be weighing their foods by the gram to be lean and athletic.

I am rushing now so can't go into detail but the 1st step is taking out all the junk and that alone if they are consistent will work wonders. They need to replace that junk with lower total calorie (but nutrient dense) foods. They need to be given meal ideas that they can choose from. Things like 4 whole eggs and 2 toast with blueberries (or a piece of fruit) or some oats, banana with whey protein mixed in for breakfast. Main meals should be lean protein with as many vegetables (broccoli, kale, onions, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, green beans etc) as they want. Bed time snack cottage cheese, walnuts and raspberries.

Just keep it simple and make them aware of calories. In order to have long lasting results they need to do this and not expect to be spoonfed. They need to understand the differences between food choices. They also need to move more whilst they eat less it's that simple.

General people don't need to be weighing all their foods. You shouldn't just give them a 1 off nutrition plan... it doesn't work like that. They need to be educated on food choices and calories. Weighing all your food and obsessing over grams to not be fat is not needed imo. Obviously they have to be aware of food volume and weight but they don't need to be weighing their foods by the gram to be lean and athletic.

I am rushing now so can't go into detail but the 1st step is taking out all the junk and that alone if they are consistent will work wonders. They need to replace that junk with lower total calorie (but nutrient dense) foods. They need to be given meal ideas that they can choose from. Things like 4 whole eggs and 2 toast with blueberries (or a piece of fruit) or some oats, banana with whey protein mixed in for breakfast. Main meals should be lean protein with as many vegetables (broccoli, kale, onions, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, green beans etc) as they want. Bed time snack cottage cheese, walnuts and raspberries.

Just keep it simple and make them aware of calories. In order to have long lasting results they need to do this and not expect to be spoonfed. They need to understand the differences between food choices. They also need to move more whilst they eat less it's that simple.
Exactly. 💯 Primary job in helping people lose weight is smoothing the transition. Eventually it becomes just automatic.

Can you provide a sample of what they consume in one day for each of them?

Hell, it could be as easy as just eliminating sodas, or simply applying 30-45min LISS cardio 4-5 days a week.

Hard to give specifics without giving just cookie cutter plan.

Cage

What loses weight best is knowledge. Evaluate their current diet. Explain the differences between processed foods (carbs primarily) from natural foods. If they’re military, do they live on base or off base buying their own groceries?

i‘ve dealt with many overweight to obese people and I find if you learn what they’re consuming, cutting just the junk is a simple start that will yield good results with an increase in cardiovascular aerobic exercise.

Later, once weight loss slows, you can begin to build on their healthy eating discipline by manipulating macros, reducing fats and carbs along with introducing healthy micros.

And finally, if they want to go all in, do a macro-dependent cycling depletion/loading phase style diet plan (ckd).

Don’t scare them off with a huge lifestyle change at first. Just take it step by step. They’re not prepping for a show so there is no deadline. It takes time to establish an ongoing lifestyle change.

It is even a cultural shift as the eating habits of our western culture are conducive toward obesity. Here on this board, we are not the norm in society. All forms of consumption are marketed and promoted heavily everywhere you look.
This, great advice.

Then you could get them into cardio right away. If not running than treadmill or stair stepper. That’s probably all they need. Maybe some weight training to increase bone density especially in the girl. It mitigates bone loss in females greatly. As a vegan she probably already knows how to combine foods to get all essential aminos, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Sounds like they’re already ahead of the game.

Best wishes.
Yea fortunately in the army they have torun I believe it3or5mile every day ots definitely one of the two 4 am

Thank mate that's a great answer. Good thing is they never ever eat junk food so that's a good start

Can you provide a sample of what they consume in one day for each of them?

Hell, it could be as easy as just eliminating sodas, or simply applying 30-45min LISS cardio 4-5 days a week.

Hard to give specifics without giving just cookie cutter plan.

Cage
True I know for sure they dont dri k soda at all nor alcohol but I see tour point

Quick and dirty with out knowing them. Keto. 10xbw for calories 25% protein 70% fat under 30gr carbs first week. Than 50%protein 50% fat. Once desired weight is achieved carbs around workout only.

With some minor changes here and there, this tactic is the main one I utilize not only with my own training but also when working with others. Depending on BF %, how each individual "looks" and the amount of muscle on each frame, I would take the BW and multiply it by a factor of 10 or 12 initially. This gives you a rough estimate of BMR. Again, utilizing sound judgment based on years of successful experience, I partition the total daily caloric intake into ~30% carbs, ~40% protein, and ~30% fats. Consumed foods should ideally be "clean" sources we all love to hate but it works so damn well. Run this for 3 days and then start zig-zagging your daily carb intake for 2-3 consecutive days at a time. Make sure to consume 4-6 evenly spaced meals throughout the day, drink plenty of water, etc. You know the drill. Good luck.

Ok my older son and his wife are in the army and they looking to diet but not to bulk up or to build muscle really.more like to loose weight and be in some what in shape.they are in no way out of shape or fat but would like a little better.and I've been out of competition so long I kinda need your guys help please

She is
Age 30
Height 5'6
weight 163.2
body fat 34%

my son
Age 27
HHeight 5'6
weight 178.6
Body fat 20 %

whats'a good calorie for each protein and fat. I truly appreciate your guys help please
So for me as a guy getting ready for marine recon and then in recon I ran a lot like 10 miles a day minimum. Mixed with a lot of calesthenics, pull ups, push ups, rope climbing and O course repeatedly. My diet was simple eggs and bran flakes AM lunch was 2 Cans Of tuna on white rice with salsa, dinner was fish and I had 2 MyoPlex packet’s during the day when I could. I was 21 5’7 156 BF guess would be 8-10% like say the look you start a 12 week prep at maybe a little fatter. The diet you can guess the macros on here what really got me in shape was just clean food and a TON of running and swimming. I’d hit the weights some but I looked like a lifter from all the climbing and push/pull ups. For me success in the military performance realm comes more from work than diet this is especially so bc in the military a great deal of the time u don’t control your food but you can do push ups and sit ups about anywhere. Once they get the mindset it’s game on.

True I know for sure they dont dri k soda at all nor alcohol but I see tour point
Bro military running starts at 1 hour and can easily become 3 plus

Bro military running starts at 1 hour and can easily become 3 plus
I know but according to him he does 1 unless another idiot does something wrong or mess up then everyone pays for his mistake

So for me as a guy getting ready for marine recon and then in recon I ran a lot like 10 miles a day minimum. Mixed with a lot of calesthenics, pull ups, push ups, rope climbing and O course repeatedly. My diet was simple eggs and bran flakes AM lunch was 2 Cans Of tuna on white rice with salsa, dinner was fish and I had 2 MyoPlex packet’s during the day when I could. I was 21 5’7 156 BF guess would be 8-10% like say the look you start a 12 week prep at maybe a little fatter. The diet you can guess the macros on here what really got me in shape was just clean food and a TON of running and swimming. I’d hit the weights some but I looked like a lifter from all the climbing and push/pull ups. For me success in the military performance realm comes more from work than diet this is especially so bc in the military a great deal of the time u don’t control your food but you can do push ups and sit ups about anywhere. Once they get the mindset it’s game on.
Your absolutely right brother.very accurate

I know but according to him he does 1 unless another idiot does something wrong or mess up then everyone pays for his mistake
Cool but if he does 2 hours etc. it gets easy, I joined and it was a 3 mike run for pft and that’s what I did got good 6 min miles mostly as soon as I started doing 10 plus runs I was well under 6 min for 3 mins you I’m 5’7

Cool but if he does 2 hours etc. it gets easy, I joined and it was a 3 mike run for pft and that’s what I did got good 6 min miles mostly as soon as I started doing 10 plus runs I was well under 6 min for 3 mins you I’m 5’7
Man thank you for your service. He just got promoted to sergeant

Man thank you for your service. He just got promoted to sergeant
That’s awesome that’s where I stopped it’s a good feeling, one that only grows with age. At 21 I thought all the Marines saying “this is for life” we’re old losers now I fully get it. Course yes I know it’s programming but it’s good programming, the country needs more leaders and people of moral fortitude

That’s awesome that’s where I stopped it’s a good feeling, one that only grows with age. At 21 I thought all the Marines saying “this is for life” we’re old losers now I fully get it. Course yes I know it’s programming but it’s good programming, the country needs more leaders and people of moral fortitude
Your right. his going for cyber security already in process

Your right. his going for cyber security already in process
Yea that’s higher speed stuff I was a ground pounder well a upgraded version if you will doesn’t translate well to civilian legal lifestyle

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws