GUYS CAN I ASK YOU ALL FOR A HIGE HUGE FAVOR PLEASE

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Ok my older son and his wife are in the army and they looking to diet but not to bulk up or to build muscle really.more like to loose weight and be in some what in shape.they are in no way out of shape or fat but would like a little better.and I've been out of competition so long I kinda need your guys help please

She is
Age 30
Height 5'6
weight 163.2
body fat 34%

my son
Age 27
HHeight 5'6
weight 178.6
Body fat 20 %

whats'a good calorie for each protein and fat. I truly appreciate your guys help please

How active are they? Intermittent fast and OMAD work well for non to simi active people. I find getting people to measure foods to be the biggest hang up.

No they are very well active in the army and have no problem working out.and they also will definitely measure there food.they are very particular with measurements of food when they need to diet.they are very strict just need help with % of calories,protein, carbs and fat

Quick and dirty with out knowing them. Keto. 10xbw for calories 25% protein 70% fat under 30gr carbs first week. Than 50%protein 50% fat. Once desired weight is achieved carbs around workout only.

Bump please guys I really would like to help them and there is a bunch of you iron brother with a lot of talent on this

Bump please guys I really would like to help them and there is a bunch of you iron brother with a lot of talent on this
you can message me if you'd like. I am also active Army for 17 years and am a natural bodybuilder and coach natural bodybuilders and gen pop. they don't need keto or fasting, and it is relatively simple if they can adhere. They just need to track their intake somewhat accurately. It all boils down to energy balance no matter how they achieve it. They don't need named diets or guru shit, they just a simple framework that can be adopted and adapted into their lifestyle and adhered. Standing by to help further.

They are going to have to adjust caloric requirements around what they are doing that day... Especially if it is PT that they don't control.

No offense bro but this post is pure laziness in my opinion

We are in the twenty-first century, the internet is available on your phone, all you have to do is enter the password in Google and you will see full pages how to calculate caloric intake etc. It's not quantum physics but total basics

With respect

They are not athletes/bodybuilders and are not active getting them to measure portions and go for Marco nutrient break downs isn’t going to happen.

I would look into lifestyle changes, prepared meals (factor is a great one) and restrictive diets - keto etc

Based off those stats neither of them are in physically active units so they can get away with restrictive diets.

I wish them the best but just the reality of the situation.

This ^^^^^

Nobody is gonna give you some magic number as there isn't one. If they want to lose weight they need to eat less food. Simple as that.
Another one.i didn't ask fir a magic number just an idea obviously you have no clue so you can't answer

Carbs 100 gram day intraworkout gatorade and 70 from fruits only
Rest day 100 from fruits only
Protein 2.5/kg
Fats 1/kg
I feel great on this protocol and results are almost identical as on keto without feeling like shit on keto.

No offense bro but this post is pure laziness in my opinion

We are in the twenty-first century, the internet is available on your phone, all you have to do is enter the password in Google and you will see full pages how to calculate caloric intake etc. It's not quantum physics but total basics
No bro it's not laziness it's asking for help instead of spending hour doing research. Plenty people here ask way more stupid wuestions and get answers. But thanks for your help

Carbs 100 gram day intraworkout gatorade and 70 from fruits only
Rest day 100 from fruits only
Protein 2.5/kg
Fats 1/kg
I feel great on this protocol and results are almost identical as on keto without feeling like shit on keto.
Thanks brother that help better than most other ridiculous answers.

I thought we iron brother help each other not batch but then again most answers are from newbies. Obviously none of you know what I've done for this community in the millions years I've been here

Quick and dirty with out knowing them. Keto. 10xbw for calories 25% protein 70% fat under 30gr carbs first week. Than 50%protein 50% fat. Once desired weight is achieved carbs around workout only.
Thank brother

Ok my older son and his wife are in the army and they looking to diet but not to bulk up or to build muscle really.more like to loose weight and be in some what in shape.they are in no way out of shape or fat but would like a little better.and I've been out of competition so long I kinda need your guys help please

She is
Age 30
Height 5'6
weight 163.2
body fat 34%

my son
Age 27
HHeight 5'6
weight 178.6
Body fat 20 %

whats'a good calorie for each protein and fat. I truly appreciate your guys help please
What loses weight best is knowledge. Evaluate their current diet. Explain the differences between processed foods (carbs primarily) from natural foods. If they’re military, do they live on base or off base buying their own groceries?

i‘ve dealt with many overweight to obese people and I find if you learn what they’re consuming, cutting just the junk is a simple start that will yield good results with an increase in cardiovascular aerobic exercise.

Later, once weight loss slows, you can begin to build on their healthy eating discipline by manipulating macros, reducing fats and carbs along with introducing healthy micros.

And finally, if they want to go all in, do a macro-dependent cycling depletion/loading phase style diet plan (ckd).

Don’t scare them off with a huge lifestyle change at first. Just take it step by step. They’re not prepping for a show so there is no deadline. It takes time to establish an ongoing lifestyle change.

It is even a cultural shift as the eating habits of our western culture are conducive toward obesity. Here on this board, we are not the norm in society. All forms of consumption are marketed and promoted heavily everywhere you look.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity