advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys coming off being on for long periods off time?

i am on doctor provided hrt, but before that used large amounts for a long time. I am at a point where i would love to not take anything but like others i fear the crash and losing my sex drive. Depression is an issue for me and if i had no sex drive i know it would get much worse. I am considering following Dr. Michael scallys protocol which he has used with success in many patients. you can find it with a googel search but basically he recommends 2500iu of hcg every other day for 16 days ; clomid 50 mg daily for thirty days ; nolvadex 20mg daily for 45 days. While this may seem odd compared to what we are seeing it is the only study i know of that has been documented to work. I can't take clomid though it freaks me out, so i would probably use the hcg and nolvadex and throw in some high quality tribulus and see what happens. I guess the reality is if i fall apart i just start back on my hrt.

How many of you guys who do long cycles (6 months or more...) use HCG
*DURING* your cycle?

I was on another board where an amatuer canadian bb who has been 'on' for a while uses hcg all the time 500iu 2x a week and has got his wife preg. He was using up tp 3 grams of test and still has 2 beautiful children.

I did 3 cycles over the course of 1 year with 4 week breaks in between and all of the necessary pct. I stopped in july, had bloodwork done in october and had the testostosterone levels of a 4-13 year old girl(185). I have no sex drive have lost 100lbs on my bench, and am losing body hair. I am having work done again tomorrow, hopefully with better results.

i am on doctor provided hrt, but before that used large amounts for a long time. I am at a point where i would love to not take anything but like others i fear the crash and losing my sex drive. Depression is an issue for me and if i had no sex drive i know it would get much worse. I am considering following Dr. Michael scallys protocol which he has used with success in many patients. you can find it with a googel search but basically he recommends 2500iu of hcg every other day for 16 days ; clomid 50 mg daily for thirty days ; nolvadex 20mg daily for 45 days. While this may seem odd compared to what we are seeing it is the only study i know of that has been documented to work. I can't take clomid though it freaks me out, so i would probably use the hcg and nolvadex and throw in some high quality tribulus and see what happens. I guess the reality is if i fall apart i just start back on my hrt.

I think it's 50mg clomid twice a day.

i was on for 3 years... taking little breaks. came off in march. i kept size and leanness.. but ive got limp dick and it sucks. i feel sorry for the girl im with now. i actually facially look better though. get way more compliments on my face, no bloat. but my dick is limp and i have zero sex drive

I cycled for 4 years. More on than off. The actual testosterone levels came back to normal range very quickly but the sex drive took over a year.

Stick it out.

Yes facially i looked much better, actually i dieted down to compete then come off so at the low BF+no bloat i look really good. Juice made me ugly lol

Ive been on since may but started taking hcg 500 twice a week recently. Question is, does hcg make all this not happen?? i know i probably started taking it too late. My balls are back to normal tho and im planning on comminfg off soon. what would be the best recomended thing to do when im off??

Ive been on since may but started taking hcg 500 twice a week recently. Question is, does hcg make all this not happen?? i know i probably started taking it too late. My balls are back to normal tho and im planning on comminfg off soon. what would be the best recomended thing to do when im off??

^^^^ bump

I am bumping this one mainly because it has been 2 years since i started this thread.

I did come off and it was bumpy and difficult. I am still off. Gained 20 pounds of what i lost initialy back. Energy levels are good. Getting stronger in the gym. Got motivation back. Mood pretty good most off the time. Libido still low comparing it with being "on" side note wife says its to high or just fine, lol.

After 1 year did a strong PCT. Mainly because even after a year i still didnt feel recoverd. PCT included HCG, Clomid and Nolva and was 6 weeks. After PCT big difference in all the things i put up in the first section of this post.

T levels? I have no idea at the moment. Before the PCT it was high 300 or low 400. Havent done a test afterwards. Now i try not to go by numbers but by how i feel and function.

Sperm count? Was Low before the PCT and low motility too got it tested. Havent got this tested after PCT same as T. With this one i have to go for a test soon because the missus and me want a baby and have been "trying" for over a year.

Hope this is some usefull info or insight for other guys. I just turned 30 btw.

Grtz!

i was on more than off the past 12yrs.tryed to stay clean for 2yr but just didnt work no sexdrive strength ect.now im on 100mg tc every week for trt.personaly i believe once u have a certain amount of damage its just heathier to be on trt.

i was on more than off the past 12yrs.tryed to stay clean for 2yr but just didnt work no sexdrive strength ect.now im on 100mg tc every week for trt.personaly i believe once u have a certain amount of damage its just heathier to be on trt.

Yep. When you get off for good though, you still need to try to get back your own natural test production. I went to and endo and we went a little over 9 months and my test level was stuck at around 70 or so. My LH was below measurable limits is what most of the tests said. My LH never did recover even after 9 months, still so low that it was off the charts.

Im on trt now too, 120 mg/wk, and feel pretty good on that. Total test has been between 750-840 or so.

well i do cycle again now for short to mod runs but off time i take 100mg tc a week which is prescribed to me.feel better than when completely crashed ect. when the damage is that bad and ur in mid 30's or older i think ur better off running trt durring off periods.for me anyways.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws