over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys: Eating when Hungry!

Mods

Can we get a moderator to edit out all the crap in this thread? We have spam in here, and some arguing,,,,i guess you can leave the arguing?

Can we get a moderator to edit out all the crap in this thread? We have spam in here, and some arguing,,,,i guess you can leave the arguing?

Naw , just do what I do , save all the usefull info to a file !! much easier sorting though all the shit i have saved than trying to search here

I get a kick out of people that take the time to make absurd claims of accomplishment and then say they won't waste their time backing up said claims for all the haters.

There have been some unworldly grandiose claims regarding the contest success that will never be backed up in this thread mainly because they can't be.

If you aren't willing to provide proof of claims regarding your stats or contest history then don't make the claims. This is not a site that lets that slide, which I'm glad of.

That's why I've never let on that I'm 5 foot 9, 315 at 3% bf because I know nobody will believe me and my camera is broke, I don't have the time to take or post photos, and I'm protecting my identity from the men flying the black helicopters that are just waiting for me to take one false step. ;)

Quick question for Phil. You don't have to answer this if it's usually an answer for your clients only.

When eating when hungry, if I'm hungry and I eat 8oz of chicken and 8oz of rice and I still feel hungry afterwards, do I eat more? Or do I wait and see if I feel full in a few min?

I've noticed since I've been "on" that I am still hungry when I'm done eating my normally portioned meals. So should I just start eating bigger portions or keep eating when I'm still hungry?

good one.

Quick question for Phil. You don't have to answer this if it's usually an answer for your clients only.

When eating when hungry, if I'm hungry and I eat 8oz of chicken and 8oz of rice and I still feel hungry afterwards, do I eat more? Or do I wait and see if I feel full in a few min?

I've noticed since I've been "on" that I am still hungry when I'm done eating my normally portioned meals. So should I just start eating bigger portions or keep eating when I'm still hungry?

good question. First you have a set amount of macros to eat, but if you eat them,,, I would like to hear that too.

Ok

good question. First you have a set amount of macros to eat, but if you eat them,,, I would like to hear that too.

Yes, tough to give away too much...........BUT........we adjust calories, LBAs, etc........if that's a problem...........everyone is different but I need a BASELINE CALORIC INTAKE to make adjustments off of........a skeleton so to speak..then we fill in the tissues. BUT, I can tell you if you are eating just chicken and rice you got huge problems right there.

Yes, tough to give away too much...........BUT........we adjust calories, LBAs, etc........if that's a problem...........everyone is different but I need a BASELINE CALORIC INTAKE to make adjustments off of........a skeleton so to speak..then we fill in the tissues. BUT, I can tell you if you are eating just chicken and rice you got huge problems right there.

No, not just what I'm eating. I was just using it as an example

And I guess I'll have to hire you because I have a lot more questions regarding this lol

i apologize for the high jack and my shit talking in your thread bro.

good question,im hungry all the time.

File...

Naw , just do what I do , save all the usefull info to a file !! much easier sorting though all the shit i have saved than trying to search here

I'll admit I haven't looked through enough probably, but how do you save this stuff into a file? Copy and paste into a separate Word doc or somewhere on this site?

I'll admit I haven't looked through enough probably, but how do you save this stuff into a file? Copy and paste into a separate Word doc or somewhere on this site?

Yep , I copy it to a word doc , no place to store it on the site

I'll make a headline for it and cpast it in their , so you basicaly end up with a book of quotes or ideas and such , I do the same thing for training ideas.

Bolan posted a recent pic in a thread in the members section, people laughed, then he took the pic down. Bolan should probably just get a new username and fly under the radar.

Well

Bolan posted a recent pic in a thread in the members section, people laughed, then he took the pic down. Bolan should probably just get a new username and fly under the radar.

His goal is like all of ours............get huge.......be respected......just a little direction and he will be ok

His goal is like all of ours............get huge.......be respected......just a little direction and he will be ok
Well Phil, I called him out in the pics thread. I think his little charade has gone on long enough. I have done a fair bit of searching and cannot find him anywhere. I am calling Bullshit on him and his claims. I personally think he has some mental issues to deal with and should seek professional help. I will make the same statement to Mr. Bolan here.......Prove me wrong Bolan and I will place a public apology in the main forum to you!! But you need some help man, go and get some. Until then maybe you need to rethink why you are here. If I am wrong, then I will humbly apologize!!

Nice...

Peel away the "layers" and that's what it does come down to for many us... great you can still have "hope" for him despite everything.

Out of curiousity, do you 'eaters when hungry' (which i follow to a degree as well but not a client of phils) ever get the light headed feeling or almost like a walking zombie feeling, which ive come to find for myself is when i need to up my carbs, but without actually feeling 'hungry'?

I assume the answer is if your macros are correct you shouldnt get this feeling. Just thought id ask anyway :)

My stomach tells me I need to eat before my brain. I do know what you are saying as far as the spacey feeling you describe and I get it when carbs are too low for sure.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear