over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys: Eating when Hungry!

Twatta

Registered
I'm just starting this, but how do you guys plan ahead when trying to eat this way? I know we got macros to eat, but...

I work 12, and drive another 1.25 hours both ways to work. So I'm gone a long time. I also stop at some point to hit the gym. So I have to pack just about my whole days worth of foods.

Trying to plan out my day on scheduled eating is a little easier to pack for.

Did you guys ever get a forum going just for Hernon guys?

Wal Mart brand tuna packets. 46 grams of protein per packet. Wash down with a diet soda.

Well

I'm just starting this, but how do you guys plan ahead when trying to eat this way? I know we got macros to eat, but...

I work 12, and drive another 1.25 hours both ways to work. So I'm gone a long time. I also stop at some point to hit the gym. So I have to pack just about my whole days worth of foods.

Trying to plan out my day on scheduled eating is a little easier to pack for.

Did you guys ever get a forum going just for Hernon guys?

Can you carry around a thermos or a bottle of LBAs or a bag of fruit.....bottle of coconut oil?

I think eating when hungry is not possible if your trying to keep your intake of Protien in the 2 grams per lb of bodyweight......

You can only drink so much LBA's between meals.....

I think I would drink a whole bottle a day if I were to try to keep my requirements in the 2 gram range...

Just my 3cc's.

I HAVE A BIG LUNCH BOX THAT I PUT MORE THAN ENOUGH PRE MADE MEALS IN FOR THE DAY. iTS NOT HARD AT ALL TO DO.. DRINK LBA'S FROM THE BOTTLE... PRETTY SIMPLE REALLY...

LBAs

I have a similar schedule. Implementing LBAs with coconut oil & fruit helps.

Phil beat me to the punch!

I think it is a good idea,but for me I loose all control over what I eat when I get hungry. So I eat every 2-3 hours to control it.

But

I think eating when hungry is not possible if your trying to keep your intake of Protien in the 2 grams per lb of bodyweight......

You can only drink so much LBA's between meals.....

I think I would drink a whole bottle a day if I were to try to keep my requirements in the 2 gram range...

Just my 3cc's.

My diet does not require that..........at all.......thats what I DONT want people to worry about

YEah

I can carry, whatever I need. I do have access to refrigerators, microwaves at work. I don't have my LBA's in yet. But when I do, that will be an option.

I'm just having trouble planning. I have to pack/cook everything the day before, Im going to have to pack a little extra till I get use to it.

I was thinking on the lines of tuna, oil, fruit, so that I don't have to worry about it going bad.

Thanks guys.

Eggs & Cottage Cheese

4 whole Omega cage free eggs & 1/2 cup of lowfat cottage cheese plus 8 oz fruit juice & a lg apple/bananna
Mix cottage ch w/eggs prior to cooking taste great add some Cholula Hot Sauce. This meal gives you all the macros in their correct breakdown

wow

renew. Thats what I'm looking for. Some meal ideas. The macros don't have to be exact, just close. This Fruit and Milk stuff is addictive. I've havent eatin those foods in years.

when you refer to lbas in a bottle,which are you saying? link or anything?

If you can manage carrying a decent sized cooler I don't see the issue

Portion out your chicken, fish(I'd opt out of fish for traveling days myself), eggs etc and put them in a good tupperware.

Buy Lock & Lock 20 Piece Storage Set Online at drugstore.com

I really like this tupper ware, you don't need to buy the big sets but a handful of the medium sized ones should be good.

Put your fruit in there with it or in a baggie(again portioned). Olive oil or whatever healthy fat you are using can go in a small container and bring a tbsp with you. Assuming you are using LBAs you can just bring the LBAs with you or do what some guys do and use empty 5 hour energy drinks and fill them up. Gives you 4 tbsp per container I believe.

Don't forget a fork and try and put some vegetables in there as well.

LBAs

If you can manage carrying a decent sized cooler I don't see the issue

Portion out your chicken, fish(I'd opt out of fish for traveling days myself), eggs etc and put them in a good tupperware.

Buy Lock & Lock 20 Piece Storage Set Online at drugstore.com

I really like this tupper ware, you don't need to buy the big sets but a handful of the medium sized ones should be good.

Put your fruit in there with it or in a baggie(again portioned). Olive oil or whatever healthy fat you are using can go in a small container and bring a tbsp with you. Assuming you are using LBAs you can just bring the LBAs with you or do what some guys do and use empty 5 hour energy drinks and fill them up. Gives you 4 tbsp per container I believe.

Don't forget a fork and try and put some vegetables in there as well.

LBA website

**broken link removed**

I weigh all my food out the night before or the morning of commuting to my University. Put all my foods in individual ziplock bags or small tuberware containers and throw them in the back of my trunk in a large cooler with ice in it. Then while I'm in class I keep LBA's in a shaker cup already diluted with water ready to go and just grab a meal when class is out (if hungry of course).

Also, if you need to get a quick meal but don't have time to sit down and eat one, try having an almost all liquid meal, milk.. whey.. olive oil, throw that all together with easily consumable carbs like raisins and you're good to go. This way I could even get by with having "meal" in class without anyone actually thinking its a meal, just a shaker cup and a little baggie with your carbs in it.

If you have to go to a restaurant or buffet, use common sense and try to make as good as a judgement as you can with foods and portions that would normally seem like the amount you prepare yourself. Hoss's works great for this.

**broken link removed**

mm, whats the benefit to using this over a regular protein shake? pro % seems low....................and would this effect your iron levels like eating red meat does?

My diet does not require that..........at all.......thats what I DONT want people to worry about

I know Phil....remember I am a client of yours...:D

But for 18 yrs, it has been drilled into my head that 2 grams of Protien per LB of bodyweight adds lean muscle. 1 gram per lb of body weight is minimum to maintain weight.
Since im weighing in the high 260's.. I feel as though i need the 540ish G's of protien to build lean tissue. Anything less and I feel "soft"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131