over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys I Don't Feel Very Good

SKY_COWBOY

Banned
hey guys. taking a pretty heavy blast of inject dbol/drol 1cc EOD, 1g sus/wk and 600mg deca/wk. lately, i have been having very lucid dreams, and i am breathing heavy during the day. i'm a lean guy anyhow, so i am not over weight. also, been getting periods of turning red in the face, and chest, and just a bit of uneasiness. been working fine, been working out fine, strong as an ox right now, but i am concerned. i want to go see the dr tomorrow (thursday-friday), and i am going to be honest with him, afterall it's my health we're talking about. if i ask him to run some tests, which ones do you think i should focus on. i knwo it's a dumb question, but i trust your all's judgement. btw, i have never had blood work done pre-or post cycle ever. thanks for your help.

SKY

Just curious, how many cycles have you done? 1 gram Sustanon is quite alot. You need blood test mate!

Get bloods.

The flushing you mention is indicative of high hematocrit, which is seriously bad over time. Why I stay away from RBC raising meds such as oxy and eq. Not worth it imo.

Best of luck mate.

Edit:Whats your blood pressure like bro?

Just curious, how many cycles have you done? 1 gram Sustanon is quite alot. You need blood test mate!

cycled frm 01-06 while playing ball. took many years off for personal issues. been on now about 3mths.

Get bloods.

The flushing you mention is indicative of high hematocrit, which is seriously bad over time. Why I stay away from RBC raising meds such as oxy and eq. Not worth it imo.

Best of luck mate.

Edit:Whats your blood pressure like bro?

blood pressure has always been fantastic. dr told me 6 mths ago i was picture perfect health. no labs were done. just overall physical.

cycled frm 01-06 while playing ball. took many years off for personal issues. been on now about 3mths.

So this is your 2nd cycle?

Go get your complete blood work done... He's probably going to freak out on you because of your liver but who knows whats wrong till you get tested.... Why so high of doses and what does being lean have to do with not being over weight? Not everyone is built to lug around a lot of muscle. It's actually not good for your heart in most cases.

So this is your 2nd cycle?

i was on for almost 4 1/2 years straight previously big chef. took time off, and am on now...so yea, do you count as only 2nd cycle? i've taken just about everything u can/could take trying stuff out.

Go get your complete blood work done... He's probably going to freak out on you because of your liver but who knows whats wrong till you get tested.... Why so high of doses and what does being lean have to do with not being over weight? Not everyone is built to lug around a lot of muscle. It's actually not good for your heart in most cases.

i guess i am an all or nothing sorta guy. i take things to extreme. figured just jump right on it ya know....stupid me i guess. and i mentioned the lean part due to my heavy breathing, i didn't want an answer of lose weight.

Just go to the doctor like planned....be honest with him....i don't know why everyone always asks "what tests should i tell him to do?" shit he's the doc.
good luck...

Just go to the doctor like planned....be honest with him....i don't know why everyone always asks "what tests should i tell him to do?" shit he's the doc.
good luck...

ok, i be honest with him. you're right, he's the MD not me.

Sounds like your crit is very high and your BP.

Sorry about that. Yeah it sounds like your either your blood is very thick and/or your blood pressure is very high.
It is serious but it can be fixed. Continue with your plan of going to the doc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131