advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys I fucked up. Urgent help. Injected 200mg tren ace today.

ghbrah

Banned
5th day on it, was doing 100mg ed past 4 days

strango tren

should i call an ambulance to have them monitor me for a little bit

or will i be fine most likely?

anything i can take to slow heartrate

Don't inject anything for the next year and you will be just fine.

i did
but it then calmed down

could it flare up again?
it was mostly immediately after i injected
but there are still moments where i feel kind of lightheaded

should i have them monitor me anyway?

Yeah you fucked up. If you're not pinning 400mg tren ace a day then you're doing it wrong.

5th day on it, was doing 100mg ed past 4 days

strango tren

should i call an ambulance to have them monitor me for a little bit

or will i be fine most likely?

anything i can take to slow heartrate

U will be fine brother don't listen to some of these smart-ass comments...and please do some more reasearch on what ure putting in ure body

Somebody please ban this fng moron.. This is NOT what this board has ever been about... Ghbrah - you are going to hurt yourself so just stop.. I can't believe you aren't ashamed to type some of the ignorant shit you type

What was your heart rate? If it get too high and you can feel your pulse count it out and if it's faster than 130 try do a vagal manuever.

This guys posts are always too unbelievable to be true. He's got to be a troll. And if he's not... he deserves a special idiot status just for himself! Unbelievable.

I thought he misread the labels and thought it was like 50mg/ml or somthing

you made a thread yesterday where you were wondering where your sides are on Tren. You then double your prior days dose today and bam you get them. Your now wanting to call 911. Maybe Tren is not for you or at 700mg a week.

OK wow just went back checked few treads bro u need to stop putting anything in ure body before u no what ure doing...

Mmmmm.... Troll food.

All his threads and posts are bullshit.

Amazes me how some kids will sit and troll a bodybuilding forum for fun.

Go and get laid.

:banghead:Troll trying to stir it up. No one on the board is this ignorant. Right?

Just up your cycle to this dose per day.

Clearly it's working at this dosage.

am i unaware of something going on here?
op are you retarded?
it's not uncommon to take 200+mg tren A everyday....

My god man i was going to post, i have no idea who u aare your expeince, what ever.....i'll just comment on what other have already
U will be fine brother don't listen to some of these smart-ass comments...and please do some more reasearch on what ure putting in ure body
THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU CAN TAKE!
WTF IS YOUR CYCLE HISTORY? actually im not even going to go there, just on to the next post below....

What was your heart rate? If it get too high and you can feel your pulse count it out and if it's faster than 130 try do a vagal manuever.
This is the SECOND best advice from the few post that i read.... This is what the board is for. ADVICE, but this isn't a 911 emergency steroid poster boy abuse board!

This guys posts are always too unbelievable to be true. He's got to be a troll. And if he's not... he deserves a special idiot status just for himself! Unbelievable.
Somebody please ban this fng moron.. This is NOT what this board has ever been about... Ghbrah - you are going to hurt yourself so just stop.. I can't believe you aren't ashamed to type some of the ignorant shit you type

I'm not saying i don't agree, i have no idea what he's posting history is. But Bro's to Bro's....it's better to come on here and act like a fucking moron and ask dumb questions and get the CORRECT anwers and proper advice that for us to ban him for being a dumb ass who is just a knucklehead....

you made a thread yesterday where you were wondering where your sides are on Tren. You then double your prior days dose today and bam you get them. Your now wanting to call 911. Maybe Tren is not for you or at 700mg a week.

Yeah and this is the post that hit most home with me, i have no clue what you are but i have been training for over 6+ years. And when i say training i mean not push ups in my kitchen. We been doing that our whole lives. I mean in the gym, eating right, with advice from ppl that know their shit. I was kinda a knuckhead myself, but luckly i had the right old headds to point me in the right direction. I have never and do not ever see myself using 700mgs of TREN a week ANYTIME soon...at least not for maybe another 5 years and thats only if i decide to compete and take this Bodybuilding extreme HOBBIE to a extreme LIFESTYLE. I have many cycles under my belt and am just starting to work with TREN

The quickest way to alleviate your problem would be to gently insert an ice cube in your anus. Lube the opening with some petroleum jelly first. You will be okay in 15 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

see what i mean, you got to listen and learn for yourself brother
a fcnk Founding member is giving you advice, i suggest, now at this point, that you try it because i cant believe i am on the computer on this thread on my fav holiday

read a little more...now i get the responses

Last edited:
am i unaware of something going on here?
op are you retarded?
it's not uncommon to take 200+mg tren A everyday....

HAHAHAHA I laughed out loud on this. OP are you retarded. hahahahaha

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner