Guys, I had a death in the family today

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
My sister's ex husband even though it's her ex he still participate in family event because they have kids which are my nephews and niece.his brother is a truck driver and has had heart problem and high surgery which he takes meds for both

His a truck driver today he finished his night early morning shirt and a coworker went to take him cuban coffee to the truck the truck was still running and foud him dead and cold as a rock so he was dead for a while apparently heart attack.they found the bottle of heart meds next to him.he was only 56 6 years older than me.we grew up our adult life together as group of us it was a group of 5 of us.and we went to all um college game together and tail gate and camping and kayaking and fishing and long road trip and so much more to llist.one dies from a car accident years ago and now this one
I'm devastated.life is short guys I know you have heard it a million times but never take a minute for granted. I'm destroyed inside I don't know if I'm going or coming
I'm sorry for the rant but you guys are my family

That is terrible
Terrible sorry for your loss.

tragedies like these are cold reminders for us to stop and smell the roses, remember every day is a GIFT, and every moment we may be in the middle of a miracle,and that EVERYONE is sent to us as a messenger from ABOVE/BEYOND, and we should always seek and focus on the good in them. hang tough carnal. I have had a handful of friends die I totally feel you. Nature heals!

tragedies like these are cold reminders for us to stop and smell the roses, remember every day is a GIFT, and every moment we may be in the middle of a miracle,and that EVERYONE is sent to us as a messenger from ABOVE/BEYOND, and we should always seek and focus on the good in them. hang tough carnal. I have had a handful of friends die I totally feel you. Nature heals!
Thank you carnal you know me and you have a special bond it means a lot hearing from you
Thank you from my heart carnal
You know I got your back in anything

Ill get in a plane and go help you take care of anything and anyone I dont cate if it's one or a hundred

I need to get off line now for a bit to compose

Damn. We’re here brother, anything you need, and obviously all the support. These are rough.

Sorry for your loss brother. Too often I find myself getting bent out of shape over petty bullsh*t...... it sucks that it takes things like what happened to your friend to remind myself to cherish every day.

I hope you can find peace my friend.

My prayers for you and your sis as well as for the man's family in this time...what a way for that dude to go :(

Sorry for your loss prim thoughts prayers go to you and your family. Stay strong.

It’s never easy to lose someone close to you. It does make you evaluate your own life. Our lives are brief and we must make the most of the ones we got! My condolences for your loss.

Cage

My condolences bro . I've lost too much time in my life , it's our most priceless commodity. We all need to enjoy our time here and also appreciate each other . I also believe everyone is here for a reason , to learn and teach while we re here . Take the time to acknowledge all the things you learned from him and pass it on . Empathy is something I picked up in my journey and I feel for you and your loss

My condolences. Prayers for your family. 🙏

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner