over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys I need your help to quit smoking

9 years ago I bought some MP3's by a english guy named Max Kirsten and they were to help you quit smoking, the first time I tried them I quit for a few days at best and was back to smoking a pack or so a day.

Determined to quit I tried again and listened to those damn MP3's nightly for about 3 months as I was going to bed and during my spare time, no shit I got brainwashed by this guy!

I no longer smoke and its odd something from the MP3 he always said was "You might want a cigarette, but do you really NEED one?"

To this day many times when I even have a slight craving for a smoke that thought comes into my mind and all the years I have not needed to have a smoke.

I was highly skeptical but the second time I tried I WANTED it to work and I don't think I ever will smoke again, I'm just saying I don't really NEED to smoke again ;-)

9 years ago I bought some MP3's by a english guy named Max Kirsten and they were to help you quit smoking, the first time I tried them I quit for a few days at best and was back to smoking a pack or so a day.

Determined to quit I tried again and listened to those damn MP3's nightly for about 3 months as I was going to bed and during my spare time, no shit I got brainwashed by this guy!

I no longer smoke and its odd something from the MP3 he always said was "You might want a cigarette, but do you really NEED one?"

To this day many times when I even have a slight craving for a smoke that thought comes into my mind and all the years I have not needed to have a smoke.

I was highly skeptical but the second time I tried I WANTED it to work and I don't think I ever will smoke again, I'm just saying I don't really NEED to smoke again ;-)

your own motivation and self-suggestion matters. ;)

I use to smoke as well.

Smoked for about 10-12 years, tried to quit many times with no success

I have now quit cold turkey and never looked back.

The BIG difference on why I quit, I WANTED too this time, it also helps that I am a proud father of a 1.5 year old that helped to provide motivation to quit, but it can be done cold turkey.

it's an addiction, ya I get it, but your in control, this is a controllable part of your life.

JUST DO IT!

good luck

My dad quit smoking for more than 2 years after he found his health condition getting worse and suffered a lot from this.He took doctor's advice and ended up his 30 years smoking history. But he becomes very fond of eating snacks which he never did,lol. What I want to say is when you really value something more important than smoke,you will figure it out and quit smoking one day. Good luck;)!

At the moment i am vaping and honestly starting to not like these ecigs either.Something strange about them.That being said i am a twenty year smoker and i have found the more days that go by that i am fighting to not smoke a cigg i become stronger and want a cigg less.It seems to be an ongoing process and even when you fail and for instance bum a cigg at work you still can try again and become more sucessful.

I can say today i realized these eciggs are just as absurd and bad as the real ciggs in there own way.I know they can get you away from the real analogs but i do not recomend them.

My way of quitting just recently was on those Equate Nicotine Lozenges I bought at Walmart but I really really wanted to quit and never quite understood why I started in the first place. I always said I would never date a girl that smoked.. Well I have been seeing one that smokes a pack a day and guess what.. Within a year of seeing her I was also smoking a freaking pack a day and wondering why I was no longer seeing any gains in the gym.. I knew I had to stop if I wanted to see good gains again and bodybuilding and smoking mix like and oil and water. Try those lozenges. They really worked for me and I know several other people who have stopped on those also. Good luck. It's so nice to finally not be blowing 6 dollars a day and getting my gains back really really fast.

update: its been two weeks since i smoked. it think it is the longest i have gone in the ten years i smoked. i dont even want one. i stopped drinking because i knew that was the only way and also tried to drop as much stress as possible from my life because that was a trigger. all cold turkey with no other tobacco substitute.

the weird part is i dont feel any better or breath better.

Congrats! Nice thinking about the stress triggers - they really seem to be a big part of relapse.

It will be so much better for your health in the long-run even if you can't see/feel it right now

update: its been two weeks since i smoked. it think it is the longest i have gone in the ten years i smoked. i dont even want one. i stopped drinking because i knew that was the only way and also tried to drop as much stress as possible from my life because that was a trigger. all cold turkey with no other tobacco substitute.

the weird part is i dont feel any better or breath better.
I remember when I quit, there was a period of time where I think I coughed even more than when I was smoking. Others had told me the same thing. Hang in there. Congrats on the good choice.

run a cycle or bronkaid, the expectorant guaf- in there works great

expect enhanced breathing in hours + hacking up lung butter

Yea I have been on and off having the feeling of getting a cold. And constant either congestion or running nose and coughing shit up. Also muscle aches and fatigue. I really didn't know these were withdrawals until yesterday. Makes me hate cigarettes even more and it's motivation to never poison myself again. Fuck this shit.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear