over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys I'm Truly Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been embarrassing to see this whole thing over the last couple months. Grown men bitching n insulting each other over computers.

Hopefully this is n end to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as we have immature assholes on the boards who like to treat people like shit for no reason, it will never end. You gotta wonder how some of these guys' hearts and minds got so fucked up that they think it is a good idea to treat 90% of the board like shit.

The funny thing about this (if there is anything funny about this) is that the one's who the post most shit-talk are the same ones who would NEVER say these things to people's faces...because if they did they would have had their asses beaten down one too many times to continue with that type of behavior.

I just don't understand why some people purposely want to make enemies. We all get angry over stuff and sometimes say/do things we wish we didn't, but to intentionally go out of one's way to insult and attack people for no reason--and then pretend they are just calling out bullshit--leaves me scratching my head.

Last edited:
As long as we have immature assholes on the boards who like to treat people like shit for no reason, it will never end. You gotta wonder how some of these guys' hearts and minds got so fucked up that they think it is a good idea to treat 90% of the board like shit.

The funny thing about this (if there is anything funny about this) is that the one's who the post most shit-talk are the same ones who would NEVER say these things to people's faces...because if they did they would have had their asses beaten down one too many times to continue with that type of behavior.

I just don't understand why some people purposely want to make enemies. We all get angry over stuff and sometimes say/do things we wish we didn't, but to intentionally go out of one's way to insult and attack people for no reason--and then pretend they are just calling out bullshit--leaves me scratching my head.

Totally agree.

I was more meaning the fact it was being allowed to happen.

I always thought the board was well moderated n it is in general but this was allowed to happen a little to long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys i am sorry too cuz ive also been lying too

i am not a doge... as ive led many of you to believe

nothing ive said here is true..

i mean shit, my name isn't even little slice

sorry guys (no bully pls)

Finally.....something posted in this thread that is believable!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

[emoji52]

What purpose does this even serve?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

idk man, all this reminds me of how a couple 16 year old girls would act on facebook

Isn't the guy that did this in his 50's or 60's??? I would say when you're applying for your AARP card is generally the time that one should stop fighting with strangers on the internet and having their accounts hacked to get laughs from their faceless internet buddies lmao. I've seen some stuff on forums over the years but this one is pretty immature by anyone's standards.

Last edited:
This is me.

I'm a better person than to allow myself to be drawn into this and become part of the problem. For that I apologize to you all. My post last night was just the straw that broke my back. Way over the top and much more than *the moment* called for. More importantly this horse shit has in some way called our very forums reputation on the carpet. Let me assure you all, PM has my back as they do everyone's back in here. Were one big dysfunctional family with a handful of fathers looking over us lol.

I come here to read and share a little. Reading the posts from guys over the years have made me feel as if their friends and I'm really interested in what they have to say. I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned over the years too.
I'm sure you guys feel the same way! That's what forums are all about. Not the kinda things we have witnessed here in this thread and many others. So lets all hold on to the good threads and funny moments and let the ugly go.

Have a good night.

Will the real CG please step forward. :D

Concrete guy, you are a class act. I'm glad you are still a member here.

I vote for a show here called "PMs To Tell The truth" We will need 3 volunteers. :p:D:p

Will the real CG please step forward. :D

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Concrete Guy please stand up?
I repeat will the real Concrete Guy please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here
Y'all act like you never seen a white person before
Jaws all on the floor like Pam and Tommy just burst in the door
Started whoopin' her ass worse than before, they first get divorced
Throwing her over furniture
It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, your kidding,
He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"
And Dr Dre said
Nothing you idiots Dr Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement (ha ha)

Divorce... :p

Considering Tenny didn't seem to know MT had hacked CG's account, chances this silliness we've attended over the weekend disintegrate Team TMT and make them split up are pretty high... at least they'd be in any couple after such drama! :eek::D:eek:

Its hilarious how serious some people take some of the smallest things on here. Let alone a 50+ year old man. I can picture him just sitting at his kitchen table with a lil shit eating grinn, "I'm gonna get CG so fcking good!!!"

Keep posting CG! :headbang:

I guess i missed the initial drama that went down this weekend. What was this over just typical going at each other?

it appears all evidence of mt and tenny ever being here have been blotted out. profiles and posts erased. i wanted to ask them if i should take my protein before or after i workout. i'm afraid to talk to concreteguy.

profiles and posts erased.

Nothing has been erased...There must be a glitch in the system that is giving an invalid redirect?!

And why are you "afraid to talk to concreteguy"?!

Last edited:
Nothing has been erased...There must be a glitch in the system that is giving an invalid redirect?!

And why are you "afraid to talk to concreteguy"?!

you're getting too personal there. Mr. Fitzpatrick knows why.

This has been interesting to say the least. Such a shame there will always be asshats out there stirring up shit.

jVWsXx

Last edited:
you're getting too personal there. Mr. Fitzpatrick knows why.

That would be John Fitzpatrick. The guy with all the logs showing his face in all the pics? That guy? Chainheart, I have no idea why you would be afraid to ask me anything. I spend a lot of time each day answering questions here and would be more than happy to answer yours. I don't wish to continue down this ugly road. I refuse to jump in the mud in open forum again. Why don't you PM me and we can get things straightened out?

CG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws