over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys on hrt

pattyd

Registered
Do most guys on hrt use hcg as well.

If so, how do u dose?

My Dr won't give hcg while other guys do get it.

Can't get a straight answer.

Pat d.

Generally there is not much of a point using HCG unless you plan on coming off.

However, going into more complicated territory it may help with the following...

-Ball size
-Load size
-Sex drive

I am also of the opinion that no matter what the circumstances are, everyone on here should have 10,000+ iu of dry HCG powder in sealed glass vials as well as SERMs. Just encase something happens and you can't keep pinning. Better safe than sorry.

I mean I would think it would still be beneficial to at least cycle it. I am 42 and just got bloodwork done today. I am so curious how low it will be.

Any suggestions be much appreciated

I do my HRT dose on Sunday, and 500IU of HCG on Friday and Saturday.
This is what I was prescribed to do.

I wouldn't be on HCG year round. Only cycle. A couple months at a time at the most. Then 2-3 month breaks at the least.

So u do it 2x a week. If u stay on hrt for years, I mean u're balls will be shriveled. Its just odd, some Dr 's prescribe it, others don't.

I do have 30,000iu on hand. Play it by ear.

Thank U fellas

My balls don't shrivel lol. I guess everyone is different. When I get off and just use test they grow back a bit even on test.

If you're worried about ball size you can run some Torem on test. They'll grow, trust me.

Most endos dont really see a reason to prescribe HCG when youre on test anyways. I agree with them really. Doesnt make any sense to me. HCG is used to simulate LH in the body, and LH is the hormone that stimulates the testes to produce testosterone. No need to stimulate that if youre taking test injections the rest of your life. Using HCG could cause troubles with too high estrogen levels if youre not careful and then you start using blockers like arimidex etc. It should be real simple IMO, just inject your test once or twice a week and youre golden.

according to a couple Dr's that specialize in HRT it will also keep the P450 pathway open to help push Cholesterol down stream to where it should be going.

I use hCG every 4th week on cycle, 250iu-500iu 2x that week. Clomid or Torem EOD the other 3 weeks and EOD on TRT. Keeps the nuts somewhat bigger.

But I don't like hCG that much...just way too much of an Estrogen spike for me. It's like instant bloat over 2 days. And an AI seems to do nothing for the Estrogen, because it's testicular aromatase.

hcg on hrt is really not needed unless your trying to produce viable sperm.

I'll leave it at this.

Serum 17-hydroxyprogesterone strongly c - PubMed Mobile

17- hydroxyprogesterone metabolizes to Androstendione, DHEA and 17- hydroxypregenolone as well as Pregnenolone which support Cortisol production, all of these are supportive of sense of well-being, as well neurosteroids.

Most doctors including Endocrinologist are still living in the stone ages when it comes to proper hormone modulation, all they essentially care about is keeping you in the lower to middle ranges, not all but a vast majority do.
If they would read what their peers say **broken link removed**

Or if they heaved the advice of one of the most sought after physicians in the field of HRT for males **broken link removed**

HCG isn't for everyone on TRT, and there Is no set in stone amount of ius in combination with Exogenous Testosterone, its best to tailor your HCG to T to stay in proper ranges…… some may need as little as 150 ius two or three times a week others may need 200,250,300 up to 500 ius a couple times a week.

I do my HRT dose on Sunday, and 500IU of HCG on Friday and Saturday.
This is what I was prescribed to do.

This is exactly what I do.
Took me a while to get the endo to agree
but I do notice a difference overall.

I take hcg maybe 1-2 months a year on top of my trt. My dr feels that it rejuvenates spermatogenesis in case I want the option of having more kids down the road.

Normally 2 days a week.

I just do 50mcg. Maybe 3-4 days apart. I have a sensitivity to this stuff, and feel bloated at times in my stomach, adex doesn't do anything to help it. But the sense of well being, energy and testicles being pumped back up is nice.

YMMV

Most endos dont really see a reason to prescribe HCG when youre on test anyways. I agree with them really. Doesnt make any sense to me. HCG is used to simulate LH in the body, and LH is the hormone that stimulates the testes to produce testosterone. No need to stimulate that if youre taking test injections the rest of your life. Using HCG could cause troubles with too high estrogen levels if youre not careful and then you start using blockers like arimidex etc. It should be real simple IMO, just inject your test once or twice a week and youre golden.

Correct.

I've been hypogonadal for ten years and have used nothing but 10 grams of Androgel or Testim and usually test at 700 to 900 ng/dL (high normal). When I first went to my andrologist, he offered the gel or clomid. I chose clomid and HALF a tab tripled my T value; it increased from 240 ng/dL to 790 ng/dl! He wasn't fond of using it for long and I switched to using gels ever since.

I'll use HCG or clomid when I want to have kids.

By the way, if anyone in Queens or Long Island, NY, needs a competent andro-urologist, PM me, and I'll provide you with information. MY doc is great. He uses gels, pellets, injections--whatever the patient prefers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131