over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys on TREN! And have kids.

Bcali909

Newbies
How do you guys deal with it? I nearly almost snapped at my little one when she accidentally changed the channel. I told myself it's not her fault its the tren. Lucky thing I'm almost done with my cycle

Give the little one some tren too

Maybe she'll start a revolution at daycare
She'd probably wanna fight every kid in there. But in all honesty I knew tren had its sides but I didn't know it would mess with your temper and I'm a chill guy to.

I have 3 kids and I’m a little more irritated than usual with them on tren. Now my fiancé that’s another story

In all honesty, the last time I used Tren was in January of 2019, and it will probably stay that way for good, because of the temper issues.

When I was younger, I could handle the effects of Tren without any problems. But as I have gotten older, the side effects have definitely gotten worse. I loved the results on my physique, but even 200mg of Tren E per week really turned me into a raging asshole, when I am usually a relatively happy guy on test, Masteron, and other steroids.

I had to cut out the Tren before my oldest stepdaughter's birthday party in 2019, because my temper was making me snap at everybody. I can't imagine using it now that I have a 12-month-old baby daughter. The late nights and lack of sleep are bad enough, but I can't have Tren making me into an asshole when I need to be changing diapers and taking her for a walk and playing with her down on the floor, and all that.

Everything has it's season under the sun, and everything has it's end eventually. Tren was fantastic when I was young and single, but now that I'm old and married with a baby daughter, I need to stay on an even keel mentally, especially around the baby.

I love the baby too much to put her through any of the things I had to deal with growing up. I grew up in a house where my parents were yelling and screaming and fighting with each other all the time, and I mean physical punches and kicks and beatings, not just arguing. I will never allow my baby to experience any of that.

Kids are too important to risk endangering them because of a drug, any drug. Ditch the Tren, and you'll be a better man for it, and be a better father to your kids.

1 adult college girl and 1 16 yr old girl that thinks she knows everything about everything. Get up and go chill in bedroom or garage then come back is my process.

I don't have kids, but I couldn't imagine being on tren with kids in the house. I can't imagine being on tren with anyone else in the house. I won't touch it again now that I'm married. Getting irritated at little things and saying something mean and hurtful is pretty much guaranteed to happen. That happened a few times in my first marriage. It didn't end because of that, exactly, but it didn't help.

yeah after this cycle which I'll be done with soon will be my last time on tren. i cant see myself getting pissed off about something stupid, especially to the little one or anyone.

I've had a pretty short temper and zero tolerance for ignorance since as far back as I can remember. As I've gotten old my tolerance has definitely gotten shorter although I blame it on society getting stupider.
Tren Definitely increases the agressive response but don't think it makes me more agressive or less tolerant.

Lack of sleep , increase in stress definitely has a bigger impact.

I think it you are able to see a noticable difference in your attitude then it's something if stay away from all together especially if something as trivial as your child changing the channel on the TV causes you to snap at them. Not to be a dick but even putting some blame on the drug if you are reacting that way so something so simple is wager to bet there are some other underlying issues causing that psychosis

Reactions: RDS
In all honesty, the last time I used Tren was in January of 2019, and it will probably stay that way for good, because of the temper issues.

When I was younger, I could handle the effects of Tren without any problems. But as I have gotten older, the side effects have definitely gotten worse. I loved the results on my physique, but even 200mg of Tren E per week really turned me into a raging asshole, when I am usually a relatively happy guy on test, Masteron, and other steroids.

I had to cut out the Tren before my oldest stepdaughter's birthday party in 2019, because my temper was making me snap at everybody. I can't imagine using it now that I have a 12-month-old baby daughter. The late nights and lack of sleep are bad enough, but I can't have Tren making me into an asshole when I need to be changing diapers and taking her for a walk and playing with her down on the floor, and all that.

Everything has it's season under the sun, and everything has it's end eventually. Tren was fantastic when I was young and single, but now that I'm old and married with a baby daughter, I need to stay on an even keel mentally, especially around the baby.

I love the baby too much to put her through any of the things I had to deal with growing up. I grew up in a house where my parents were yelling and screaming and fighting with each other all the time, and I mean physical punches and kicks and beatings, not just arguing. I will never allow my baby to experience any of that.

Kids are too important to risk endangering them because of a drug, any drug. Ditch the Tren, and you'll be a better man for it, and be a better father to your kids.

Well said brother!!

One thing that helped me on tren is be “mute”. When your wife does some stupid shit like yell at you for making a mess cooking dinner, just don’t speak. Hold it....hold it....the initial god of war rage will pass.

But yea your going to be irritable. It’s a crazy fucking drug. Like you, I was blasting component TH tren 100mg day. 455 bench, 600+ squat.....looked like a god damn statue.

Now anyting over 200mg a week I can’t handle

One thing that helped me on tren is be “mute”. When your wife does some stupid shit like yell at you for making a mess cooking dinner, just don’t speak. Hold it....hold it....the initial god of war rage will pass.

But yea your going to be irritable. It’s a crazy fucking drug. Like you, I was blasting component TH tren 100mg day. 455 bench, 600+ squat.....looked like a god damn statue.

Now anyting over 200mg a week I can’t handle

This is what I do as well. I just keep my fucking mouth shut. Wether I’m on Tren or not I just try to keep in mind that losing my shit is only going to make the situation worse.

yeah after this cycle which I'll be done with soon will be my last time on tren. i cant see myself getting pissed off about something stupid, especially to the little one or anyone.
Good call, bro. Tren is toxic neurologically. Notice any of the guys that disagree with this are the ones constantly degrading people, irritated, unhappy...

Masteron is an ok substitute if you're super lean...you won't get that tren look per se but it hardens you up, you'll feel great mentally, and can be a replacement so you don't miss tren ime

I spoke to an endo/researcher with about 30 years of experience dealing with juicers, with their during and post-drug-career problems.
He asked if I'd done tren and said, "ooh that stuff is nasty wrt to health problems". I said yeah especially psychologically. He claimed never to have heard of the psychological sides. Really strange. He talked about clomid and I said most hate it due to it making people feel bad mentally. Again, never heard that complaint, only talked about ocular problems. And this guy has prescribed it to hundreds of guys. Again really strange. Published researcher on anabolic steroids and doping but never heard of these sides. Has had clients on the Olympia stage, even told me the highest dose a patient used and it was 9 grams a week. Didn't say who but I knew who he was referring to, a certain IFBB pro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131