over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys over 40

Guess I need to post as a 43 year old. I use a constant weekly dose of test E at 500mg. I didn't do any anabolics for about a year. During that time, kept poundages high and rep range fairly low, maintained all muscle with no problems. Last few months been doing tren ace once a week(saturday) at 75-100mg. NPP during week, twice at 100mg a time.
Higher doses never did anything for me.

Did you do bloodwork during that 500mg cruise? Do you stay in healthy ranges? I'm not criticizing you but I bet you could have kept very similar results on 150-300mg...especially with your foundation. I still do not understand your short ester once a week dosing simply due to blood levels but how is it working so far?

500 test, 200 tren, 900 Primo.

250 lbs @ >6%, even my obliques are striated !!!

Contest condition all summer without a Diet.

46 and at my best as planned.

Wow! Now that's the way to go! I think pics are in order..striated obliques dude?! [emoji38]

Did you do bloodwork during that 500mg cruise? Do you stay in healthy ranges? I'm not criticizing you but I bet you could have kept very similar results on 150-300mg...especially with your foundation. I still do not understand your short ester once a week dosing simply due to blood levels but how is it working so far?

I have not had bloodwork done.:cool:
Yes, the protocol has been working quite nicely actually. I've got a huge bottle of test made from raw powder. You are probably right about the amounts, I have always considered Test a pretty safe drug, even at that "moderate" dose.

Im trying some mtren and trest one with lil prop and tren right now. First time with mtren and trest. Pinning 6 times per week. Trest 25mg ed along with the mtren at 250 or 500mcg. Gonna get bloods in 2 or 3 weeks.

Supports up the wahzoo. Lol

Dante like always everyone should be reading your posts. You really are a pioneer. I totally agree that once you get to a certain point it won't go away if you know what your doing. I got in a big accident racing in the desert and I was around 260 ish at the time and was out of the gym for 6 months and only lost about 15 lbs. Just with 20mg of test and no working out and diet was just get a meal when I was hungry. I was a small guy before eall of this at about 145 150.

I see so many guys in the gym just training like it's a complete joke and totally relying on the gear for everything. I always get asked why I write my workouts down and stuff all the little men's bikini guys think it's a joke. I've taken alot from the dc training mindset and has helped me along the way.

rushing here i got to go do cardio--ill be below in bold

not to nit pick, but...

to some degree the dose thing IS true...

wouldn't YOU be bigger if rather then running the hrt stuff you ran a real cycle?

we both know the answer, no need to say yes... lol ;)

agree

I also understand what you mean and don't disagree, but high doses of steroids, slin, gh do make you hold more water which means bigger size, but it is only cosmetic, it makes the muscle you have bigger, so someone like you gears up and ends up 285+ and someone who hasn't put the time in ends up 200ish on the hrt doses.

the low dose tren is actually interesting, I haven't used anything other then trt ish test for years but recently ran some tren, it was side effect city at around 100mgs/wk, I could see how a dose like you mentioned could be of merit. I see guys posting doses in the 100+mg per shot rang and just cant imagine that any more.

you and me both

what are you personal thoughts about becoming more sensitive to these drugs as time goes on?

side effects wise totally agree...more and more side effects as a bber ages no doubt. If it pertains to gains wise I dont know if i can say that an older bber responds better to dosages than a young one....I do think an older bber has honed his craft and knows all the ancillary stuff (training wise, supplementation wise, eating wise) that young bodybuilders so badly lack because no matter what they do---the drugs solve the answer whether right or wrong

it seems to almost go against most other drug stuff but personally I feel as I get older I get much more out of much less aas, do you feel like you have seen or felt any of that personally?

I feel im dialed in bigtime on what i need to do pre workout intra and post workout as far as nutrition, and what exactly i should be doing supplementation and ancillary wise...I got my training down pat...I have proved to myself 1000 times over what i need to do to make muscle gains....so i feel i got that set in stone and it always works for me. I dont know if i can matter of factly state that SHBG levels better ratioed when you age (in fact is most likely the opposite)...so I dont think what works for Frankie at 23 is less potent than what works for Frankie at 46...I just think Frankie at 46 knows what the hell to do with the other stuff besides juice

out of curiosity do you run gh now with your hrt?

No personally ive had some bad experiences with GH....never used more than 3ius....tried it around 2004 i think and without any shadow of doubt I developed sleep apnea from it (never had it before in any way shape or form with juice usage)....it got bad and had to get CPAP machine.....gave it up for quite a few years....went back to it and sleep apnea got even worse and I was even leaner that time around....I have no qualms about it working...you can stay lean year round and pretty much eat anything and stay that leaness...but for me personally there is no doubt that I got tissue growth in the back of my throat and i developed sleep apnea from it. (IM not the only one...I know many that feel the same way as me)

I know you did not really use it before, at least way back...

one more part im curious about is what do you feel we are really doing by years of blasting and cruising or years of aas use and training?

Positively=creating a muscle mass threshold over time that is extremely hard to go away....density that will never leave you if you hold it for enough time.
Negatively=if you dont do regular lab work and health assesments you could be really screwing up your health....but if you keep on top of things and always have that "health first, and if health is proven healthy i can go after the muscle mass" notion in your head...then you can do your thing

personally I feel that the aas just allow us to recover better, and allow us to build new nerve innervations without over training.

could we achieve the same end with different means?

meaning could you be the you, you are today without the blasting and cruising and only running lower doses?

No no way in heck....I overclocked my genetic ability to gain muscle mass by doing what i did (although i never abused myself and like i said 750-1000mg of test was my top dosages)....but how i did things i went past threshholds and busted plateaus that I never would have reached with TRT dosages...and then i did everything in my power to stay past those threshholds...AND DID.... so just like the once fat guy or girl who thru diet or cardio now has gotten lean but always has to worry and be meticulous not to blow up into fat guy or girl again.....ive been here so long now that its hard for me to get "small"....it aint going anywhere....unless i give it a reason too (cold turkey no TRT, stop training, eat like a bird)

one more thing on the doses is that today we see so many guys using stupid high doses, I learned all the basics I know from you and for the most part always stayed within similar ranges of what you talk about or used to. we see and have seen plenty of guys get huge on doses like that, what I feel we have not see so much of is guys that really push the drug limits getting any real justified size out of it.

totally agree...kind of scary isnt it....these guys blasting to the high heavens and creating organ damage that is going to rear its ugly head 12-15 years down the road yet they dont have this longterm dense muscle mass to go with it

with aas I feel there is a real point of diminishing returns, for example 3000mgs weekly is really not all that much better then 1500mgs weeks, and 6000mgs weekly sure as shit isn't much better then 3000mgs weekly. agree? disagree?

I do agree...I dont know exactly where that sweet spot is per se because i always had that "ok bro you are going to have kids someday and your goals are being a dad/businessman/good husband along with your bbing goals" instilled in me so that kept me on the side of the fence to proceed with caution. I dont know why so many of these guys think that whatever it is (18? 20?) guys can die over the last couple years from using alot of drugs yet they think somehow "ok thats those guys, wont happen to me"

what do we feel these high doses are doing other then cell volumization?
meaning allowing us to hold more creatine/water ect?

what does using 6000 mgs really do that using 3000mgs does not do, other then more water?

Good question, I really dont know where that sweet spot is and i dont know if anyone could ever answer that. Might be an individualistic thing as Ive seen some genetically elite use baby dosages and explode and others have to use the whole kitchen sink to make gains....I dont know exactly how to answer that...I dont know if there is a set in stone answer....but there is no doubt that some people are injecting AMOUNTS out of severe insecurity and trying to cure that insecurity by next weekend.....

Wow! Now that's the way to go! I think pics are in order..striated obliques dude?! [emoji38]

Ya, for the last couple yrs all summer!
I got a great compliment yesterday at the Gym after a night out drinking whiskey and eating bacon burgers.
Monster old timer who traines a few up and comers asked me how I did last nite at the Jr nationals in Rosemont.lol

I got a great compliment yesterday at the Gym after a night out drinking whiskey and eating bacon burgers.
Monster old timer who traines a few up and comers asked me how I did last nite at the Jr nationals in Rosemont.lol
LOL! That's impressive!

Nice!! So ya got some pics to post ?

thanks DC!

Very interesting!

to you and anyone else participating I am not sure that blood work wise the drugs are more effective, I 100% agree with DC about more side effects, when young I could run 700mgs of tren np, now forget about 100mgs...

test doses feel stronger, i get more test "feel" now with 1/4 the dose. haven't tried high doses so cant say about side effects.

also i think the experience part is true.

gh perspective is also interesting, it seems everyone under the sun trys to jump on gh asap... in this one i guess i am weird as it is not a drug i have always saved for later. i guess i also have a lot of respect for previous bb'ers and you in this case as gh was not a drug that was available years ago and many people built some really impressive mass without it. i always figured if so many greats could do without it i probably could too. plus i feel it increases side effect to a large extent...

i have gotten great effects form peptides when using them but again i am not 100% sure they are the best thing...

i like to see other advanced people sharing that they do not in fact take gh.

thanks for taking the time to answer some of that!

Ya i'll get some pics up.
Rehydrated all day yesterday. 3 of my secret shakes, A Gallon of water a gallon of milk, 3 egg mcmuffins for breakfast and a pot roast dinner.
Never left the couch except for an hour in the bed.lol

Guys, there is a whole lot of scientific evidence to support what DANTE is saying. (I have posted the research a few times here) As we get older the clearance rate of drugs slows. The older we get the longer this process takes. This simply means smaller doses affect older people more and side effects with larger doses can be much higher. So a guy who is 25 may be able to handle 1g of test a week with few side effects, a guy who is 45 will not. Research has shown the ideal dose fpr 40+ is around 125mg/wk to get max effects and no side effects (slightly + -, depending on the individual). I have been preaching the low dose regiments too for years and most laugh. There is absolutely no sense in doing more of a drug than what it takes to get the job done.

I was #1 & #2 in the USA, 308's and 275's at the end of my powerlifting career at 48 years old then. I took 250mg of test e/wk. Yep, that's it. I tried to bump it up several times to 300+ and I could not handle the side effects. Plus, I got no benefit to my training. So why bother?

I am 6'2" 275 right now at 58 years old. Like Dante I still hit very heavy weight and now stay at around 6-7% BF year round (no more powerlifting). I am on self-prescribed TRT 24/7. My base is testosterone undeconate @ 600mg/month. When I blast, I add 150mg of tren enanthate/wk. More than that I simply can't handle the sides. I usually go 8 on and 4 off but the last one was 5 months on and 1 month off.

I do like the tren as my strength sky rockets and my muscularity is much fuller and harder. I always hate it when I have to get off. I may give the even lower doses of tren a try and see how that goes.

Never tried the sub q either. I will probably do the lower dose tren e a tray with the sub q.

Last edited:
I'm 40 and do 200mg week test. I've noticed I don't need much for it to be effective. Yea once in a while I'll run a higher dose at 500mg test 600mg nandro for about 10 weeks then drop down to 200 split a week. This works for me at age 40.

Guys, there is a whole lot of scientific evidence to support what DANTE is saying. (I have posted the research a few times here) As we get older the clearance rate of drugs slows. The older we get the longer this process takes. This simply means smaller doses affect older people more and side effects with larger doses can be much higher. So a guy who is 25 may be able to handle 1g of test a week with few side effects, a guy who is 45 will not. Research has shown the ideal dose fpr 40+ is around 125mg/wk to get max effects and no side effects (slightly + -, depending on the individual). I have been preaching the low dose regiments too for years and most laugh. There is absolutely no sense in doing more of a drug than what it takes to get the job done.

I was #1 & #2 in the USA, 308's and 275's at the end of my powerlifting career at 48 years old then. I took 250mg of test e/wk. Yep, that's it. I tried to bump it up several times to 300+ and I could not handle the side effects. Plus, I got no benefit to my training. So why bother?

I am 6'2" 275 right now at 58 years old. Like Dante I still hit very heavy weight and now stay at around 6-7% BF year round (no more powerlifting). I am on self-prescribed TRT 24/7. My base is testosterone undeconate @ 600mg/month. When I blast, I add 150mg of tren enanthate/wk. More than that I simply can't handle the sides. I usually go 8 on and 4 off but the last one was 5 months on and 1 month off.

I do like the tren as my strength sky rockets and my muscularity is much fuller and harder. I always hate it when I have to get off. I may give the even lower doses of tren a try and see how that goes.

Never tried the sub q either. I will probably do the lower dose tren e a tray with the sub q.

Ok I have to go a little off topic, but 58 years old at 275lbs AND 6-7% body fat?!!
I get it, it's the interwebs, but this is getting ridiculous IMHO!
There are too many threads with these astronomical numbers and it's getting tiresome.
You may in fact be what you say you are, but could you please post pics for verification?

Update....

9 days out

630mg Tren Ace
140mg Test P
4ius split 2ius/2ius
100mg Anavar ED split 50/50

Had to drop Masteron... KILLING my prostate... fact is, don't need it... peeled as is.....

I hope I don't get arrested for murder cuz im gonna KILL EM!

I'm age 50, 5'8, 280lbs. I used to wear size 40/30 jeans because of my quads. Now I wear them because of my stomach. I'm on 40mg test M-W-F; 2.5IU GH 5/6 days a week. I used started Synthetine. I really need to get below 250lbs but if I could take a pill and wake up 75lbs lighter I'd be all over it, even if it meant losing muscle.

I'm not particularly strong but never have been. I do mostly Crossfit bodyweight type exercises now other than what I can do at home with a barbell.

43 yrs old, I run 250 to 500 Enanth weekly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ok I have to go a little off topic, but 58 years old at 275lbs AND 6-7% body fat?!!
I get it, it's the interwebs, but this is getting ridiculous IMHO!
There are too many threads with these astronomical numbers and it's getting tiresome.
You may in fact be what you say you are, but could you please post pics for verification?

Hahaha....the great thing about America is we can be who we want to be and believe what we want to believe. I have a very professional job and could be fired for posting some of this information. Putting my picture up could end my career. Sorry cnriagu, but getting you to believe me is just not worth my job. There are quite a few that do know me since I have been around for a LONG time on PM (2009).

Cnriagu, I have been training since I was in highschool. I entered my first powerlifting meet in 1980. I went from the 198's to the 308's where I stayed for almost 27 years. In 2007 when I finally retired from powerlifting (due to an injury) I cut my weight from 308 to 250 and with the use of peptides, GH, steroids and hard work I am where I am. I train 6 times a week and fortunately have a job that allows me to pay attention to my physique. It is not out of the question that a guy who in 2002 squatted 950, benched 525 and deadlifted 800 would still be in good shape. True or not true......if I put my real name it would be pretty easy to prove but again, I am that is why I use BIGTEX and not my real name.

If you get tired of reading what others contribute, then don't read it. Remember too cnriagu, not only do we read this stuff but law enforcement reads this stuff too. I am not stupid enough to give them my picture and admission that I am self prescribing steroids. Do I have pictures...absolutely but there will not go on the internet with an admission of breaking the law. You can believe or not believe, it honestly makes no difference to me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity