over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys over 40

age 43

cruise: 300 mg/wk test cyp or E

blast: 500 mg/wk test cyp or prop, 400 mg tren e
or blast: 300 mg/wk test, 400 tren e, 300 mast

How much gear you guys running? I'm currently running 350mg test a week and gonna be adding proviron when it comes in. FOr those on high dose, how are the sides at our age? I'm 46 and have never been on a high mg cycle. Thanks

i am 42. Been using for a long time. If used in moderation (and intelligence), steroids will not cause you any health problems.

Here are a couple of tips/suggestions:

-Take a blood test. Every year. Twice a year if you can. You always want to know where you are health wise and modify you lifestyle (and dosages) before problems arise.

-Take orals only for a very short period of time (6 weeks max). And avoid them completely if you can (your really dont need to take orals AS anyways if you do this for esthetics).

-Remember that at 46, there probably is an accumulation of "deposits" in your arteries already unless you lived a super clean and healthy lifestyle most of your life. Only take the minimum amount of gear needed to grow.

-How much to take? That depends on your goals. You might not need that much gear. Where are you and where do you want to go? If you got good results using 500-600mg per week last time, then use the same dosage again.

-Take some time off between cyles, using a bridge if you want (maybe time off = time on). That will help you body recover and will enable you to make good gains on your next cycles without having to continously increase the dosages.

Something else...

Use supplements.

A high quality multi vitamin/mineral (not centrum), fish oi and/or olive oil.

For the rest of your life

Well worth it.

Hahaha....the great thing about America is we can be who we want to be and believe what we want to believe. I have a very professional job and could be fired for posting some of this information. Putting my picture up could end my career. Sorry cnriagu, but getting you to believe me is just not worth my job. There are quite a few that do know me since I have been around for a LONG time on PM (2009).

Nobody believes your words. Squat 900+ years ago... you were not even 10% bf then but now your 6-7% at 275 lbs, BS! Anybody can post a pic without a face, shoot just post an abs pic with "PM 6/28/15" on paper in front of your chest. OOHHH that will cost your job because your boss monitors this site and knows your appendix scar. :banghead:

Age 47- cruise @200, blast 400
I use only short esters for cycles.

Feel fucking awesome at 47..

Something else...

Age is not what matters... the most

Nor genetics...

Its what you do (excercise and eating habits) and what you dont do (excessive drinking, recreational drugs, smoking, etc) that, over time, will define what type of body, health, strengh and energy that you have in your 40s and on...

It will also define who and what type of person you become.

Keep training hard!

I also only use short esters.I use 3ius HGH to go with my HRT 20 propinate daily.I added injectable restroval and curcumin about 6 months ago and have work doseage up to 500 mg weekly of both.This cocktail of small dose HRT,HGH, and antioxidants have made a big difference in looks and feeling of well being.

I also only use short esters.I use 3ius HGH to go with my HRT 20 propinate daily.I added injectable restroval and curcumin about 6 months ago and have work doseage up to 500 mg weekly of both.This cocktail of small dose HRT,HGH, and antioxidants have made a big difference in looks and feeling of well being.

hey man, before u went to every day prop injections, how'd you do it? how long have u been using this current protocol?

Great thread!!! Been wondering about this since I turned 40. Im 41 now.

I must be the only person that goes above 10% :(
I am 42 man. I have been 15% all my life. Well I have no clue what I really am. But I have never had any definition and never will. Not even sure if there even any abs on me. Been lifting since I was 15. Took a break from 20-29. Been back for last 13 years. Juicing the last 10. All juice has really done for me is make me gain a bunch of weight. I have a fat gut and a fat neck. That's about it.

I'm 42. On 1.5 gr of Test and 6IU of GH right now. Sad part is its not really doing anything for me. I think I am as fat as I am going to get. I am 6' tall and weigh 290lbs. Have never "looked" like a bodybuilder and never will. People often ask if I am a Powerlifter. Which I hate. But I just have a huge waist, gut and neck. Sucks but I came to the realization long ago that genetics are basically 90% of it. I have some horrible genetics. I couldn't get lean if I wanted. I would just shrink. And besides I feel anorexic now as it is. I hate looking in the mirror. It just depresses me. :(

I'm 42. On 1.5 gr of Test and 6IU of GH right now. Sad part is its not really doing anything for me. I think I am as fat as I am going to get. I am 6' tall and weigh 290lbs. Have never "looked" like a bodybuilder and never will. People often ask if I am a Powerlifter. Which I hate. But I just have a huge waist, gut and neck. Sucks but I came to the realization long ago that genetics are basically 90% of it. I have some horrible genetics. I couldn't get lean if I wanted. I would just shrink. And besides I feel anorexic now as it is. I hate looking in the mirror. It just depresses me. :(

My man....I say this not to hurt, but to aid-
WTF? 1.5g and 6IU....for what reason?
You need to stop the gear and take some time to work on yourself, your above post is something a 20 year kid would write.

Lets not turn this into a pissing match please. The thread is about over 40 and asking what youre on. Not tell us what youre on so we can judge others.

when I was younger I never thought I would see my abs and felt I was just going to be big all the time...

some learning and to be honest some.... ehhhhh.... not even sure how to put this.... interesting life... lol changed that. lol

I thin I would have ended up similar though prob with a good bit more muscle had life stayed more normal.

you just have to learn how to eat and live different, it is important and doable.

Don't let it get you down, you have more control than you think. If you are not seeing the results you want then you probably need to re-evaluate your diet.

Exactly I never thought I would look like a BB either and I never would have as long as I insisted on being 275 plus. I was fat and bloated period. Now I'm 225 and people want to know how much bigger I am!! Just drop the fat forget the scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He buddy, we talked before. Abs and body shape is partly genetics but mostly food/cardio, NOT the gear you take. Yes, getting leaner means shrinking a bit, most of it should be fat if done correctly.Could you mentally handle being 220lbs? It doesnt sound like it. You know 1.5g of test continually is not gonna be good for you in the long run.

He buddy, we talked before. Abs and body shape is partly genetics but mostly food/cardio, NOT the gear you take. Yes, getting leaner means shrinking a bit, most of it should be fat if done correctly.Could you mentally handle being 220lbs? It doesnt sound like it. You know 1.5g of test continually is not gonna be good for you in the long run.
No way in hell I could handle being 220. Somebody 6' tall and weighing 220 doesn't even look like they lift to me. Unless maybe they are 5% bf. I was 220lbs when I was 18 years old. Why after 24 years would I want to regress back? Makes no sense. If I lost 70lbs I would look like I was dying of Aids. Trust me I have taken a year or so off and gotten to like 235. People think I am sick or something. I mean at 290lbs my arms are a pitiful 18 inches. They would be like 14 inches if I dropped to 220. Hell 12 year old boys have arms that big. :D I agree on the cardio. But I just don't have time to do 1-2 hours of cardio a day. Its either weights or its cardio? Not a hard choice. As far as diet goes. Its pretty simple. Meat and potatoes really. Mainly ground turkey. And I eat Bob Evans potatoes. I can't stand instant ones and baked potatoes are too much trouble. They are really only high in sodium. But hell you sweat that out. I eat eggs and oatmeal also. Shakes as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131