over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys over 40

Exactly I never thought I would look like a BB either and I never would have as long as I insisted on being 275 plus. I was fat and bloated period. Now I'm 225 and people want to know how much bigger I am!! Just drop the fat forget the scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've actually gotten away from the scale a lot better than I use to be. How tall are you? 225 may be huge on you. But trust me 225 on a 6' tall person is not what I would consider big. Plus the only time lean guys look big is in the gym or on the beach. Well I never go to the beach. And I don't workout in a tanktop. I prefer to look big in my jeans and tee shirt. That's how 99.99% of people see you 99.99% of the time anyway.

My man....I say this not to hurt, but to aid-
WTF? 1.5g and 6IU....for what reason?
You need to stop the gear and take some time to work on yourself, your above post is something a 20 year kid would write.
Trying to get big. Like always. Anybody can do a bunch of cardio and starve themselves. I don't want to do that. I don't really feel anorexic. It was more like I don't feel remotely big at all. When people say it to me I just think to myself they are retarded. Yeh I get all kinds of comments pretty much every day of my life. But when someone smaller than you tells you that you are "huge". Does it really make you feel "huge"? Kinda like when an ugly chick tells you that you are "hot". Do you really feel hot? I know I sure as hell don't.

No way in hell I could handle being 220. Somebody 6' tall and weighing 220 doesn't even look like they lift to me. Unless maybe they are 5% bf. I was 220lbs when I was 18 years old. Why after 24 years would I want to regress back? Makes no sense. If I lost 70lbs I would look like I was dying of Aids. Trust me I have taken a year or so off and gotten to like 235. People think I am sick or something. I mean at 290lbs my arms are a pitiful 18 inches. They would be like 14 inches if I dropped to 220. Hell 12 year old boys have arms that big. :D I agree on the cardio. But I just don't have time to do 1-2 hours of cardio a day. Its either weights or its cardio? Not a hard choice. As far as diet goes. Its pretty simple. Meat and potatoes really. Mainly ground turkey. And I eat Bob Evans potatoes. I can't stand instant ones and baked potatoes are too much trouble. They are really only high in sodium. But hell you sweat that out. I eat eggs and oatmeal also. Shakes as well.
Body weight is just a number. When you have 20 1/2" arms and a 28" waist, 6'0" 212Lbs is the perfect look!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 265
No way in hell I could handle being 220. Somebody 6' tall and weighing 220 doesn't even look like they lift to me. Unless maybe they are 5% bf. I was 220lbs when I was 18 years old. Why after 24 years would I want to regress back? Makes no sense. If I lost 70lbs I would look like I was dying of Aids. Trust me I have taken a year or so off and gotten to like 235. I mean at 290lbs my arms are a pitiful 18 inches. They would be like 14 inches if I dropped to 220.

If you dropped 70lbs of body weight and your arms shrunk 4"... well you really didn`t have that much muscle to begin with. Forget "arm size", why not look at an arm/waist ratio. Any measurement/waist ratio!! Your not happy with your image in the mirror, well what are you not happy with? Shape? lack of Definition? or "not big enough"? If its that you might need some help. 6` 290lbs is well above avg size. Forget what people say, you KNOW that`s larger than most people. You wanna be happier, then stop with the genetics stuff, write down (or at least decide) what you want from body image, work a diet and routine (maybe get coach), THEN figure out what supps work with that. Throwing gram on top of gram is not the way, especially over 40 y/o.

Trying to get big. Like always. Anybody can do a bunch of cardio and starve themselves. I don't want to do that. I don't really feel anorexic. It was more like I don't feel remotely big at all. When people say it to me I just think to myself they are retarded. Yeh I get all kinds of comments pretty much every day of my life. But when someone smaller than you tells you that you are "huge". Does it really make you feel "huge"? Kinda like when an ugly chick tells you that you are "hot". Do you really feel hot? I know I sure as hell don't.

Apologies for my previous comment, was a tad harsh I realize. But man, please start doing for you and not for others. Yes big is fun, but if it is at the expense of your happiness.....

I've actually gotten away from the scale a lot better than I use to be. How tall are you? 225 may be huge on you. But trust me 225 on a 6' tall person is not what I would consider big. Plus the only time lean guys look big is in the gym or on the beach. Well I never go to the beach. And I don't workout in a tanktop. I prefer to look big in my jeans and tee shirt. That's how 99.99% of people see you 99.99% of the time anyway.

I think this is WAY off...

I am 6'2"
for me right now I am a soft n fluffy 240ish,
on like 300ish mgs w test, no other aas, peps or gh.

even being in full lazy winter mode no cardio, lazy with gym etc I am bigger and leaner then all bit a tiny % of gym goers.

at 230 and in shape, high single digit, I wont even say. lol
and I am an example of bad genetics! lol
not impressive in any kind of bb way.

I have been up to 300.

once you loose the fat and water and have some kind of shape you will be in the lowish 200s and look great. you keep saying you have no shape... why do you think that is?

sure there are all kinds of different builds, I have a friend the exact height as me, when I am 280 puffy n juiced he is 340 puffy n juiced so frame makes a big difference... but guess what... even that fucking gorilla was at his best looks n shape around 240ish...

need to say high to that old friend btw! found out he lurks here! rickytan!!!! lol
;)
my bro from WAAAAAAYYY back.

anyway your post almost seem fake but in an effort to shed some light on things stop focusing on being big and tighten up, you will loo and feel MUCH better.

you too rickytan!!!!
:D :headbang: :star-w:rs

LK3

My brother from another mother...

To be 240-250 again would be real nice. Life was a lot better then!!

LK3

My brother from another mother...

To be 240-250 again would be real nice. Life was a lot better then!!

:D :D :D

good to see you one here bro!!!!

just stay on top of things, you will get back down there!

there was a getting smaller thread too by tri terror with similar tips.

enjoy your weekend bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc