over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GUYs please help never happend before.

punjabipunjab

Registered
OK so i never had constipation in my life. I chage my diet recently and i got blocked. I am back to my regular diet but still constipated. is there anything i could safely take. I got gass all day now and its soo un conftable. i dont know if its cuz of tren or what. please any advice would help thanks.

What else r u taking?

Caber, bromo or prami?

Bromo constipated me badly. Only time I was ever constipated.

How much water are you drinking? Try adding Cantaloupes, Watermelon,Oranges,Papaya too your diet.

And take some Magnesium Citrate with a small glass of milk before bed.

Last edited:
aloevera gelcaps. one before sleep with large glass of water then its bombs away in the morning. prunes, pineapple, apple all work great too.

Someone already mentioned water which is what I would recommend doing first.
Drink plenty of water (overhydrate) this will allow your body to process whatever is stuck in you.
Inadequate water will leave you clogged up and eventually getting bloated and distended

X2 on the mag citrate, if that doesn't blow your colon out nothing will, lol

dulcolax for immediate relief. You need to do something now. You can get it at any walmart, target, whatever.

Worked with a lady that didnt do anything about it, ended up dieing from a ruptured intestine. Was in a fckin coma for like 3 weeks then died.

Being full of shit aint no joke man!

What the above said or some sennacot not sure if I spelled it right. It will make you go quickly. They also have ducolax in supository form. It works very fast and I think less stomach cramps.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Dulcolax or milk of magnesia with a big glass of water. Its what they recommend after surgery when the anesthesia shuts you down. You have a torpedo the size of Pittsburgh in the AM and be whistling Dixie. Guaranteed.

I'm having the same exact problem. I took dulcolax last night and it somewhat worked initially but mainly just made my stomach hurt. Today I'm still feeling constipated all day. I'm using letrozole and caber because I was getting bad gyno from tren. Im wondering if one of those is causing it. I eat tons of fiber and drink plenty of water.

Last edited:
I take 2 table spoons Metamucil every day just for the fiber
For me it works great !

Dulcolax. It softens your stool, but isn't very strong and will not cause major cramps. Drink more water and cut back on whatever orals your taking, especially pain meds if you are using any. I would say 2 gallons of water a day min. And Dulcolax if you begin to become irregular. Most all bodybuilders on a good diet can tell you when they are going to shit within minutes of time everyday lol.

Ok, so a guy with aids goes to his doctor and says he is feeling terrible, and his illness is really affecting his sex life.

So the doctor writes him a prescription for constipation, tells him to eat prunes and as much fruit as he possibly can everyday and to come back and see him in 4 days.

4 days later the guy returns and tells the doctor it's been awful, he can't even leave home because he is in the bathroom all day long. So he asks the doctor how this is helping with his disease.

And the doctor tells him he never said it will help him with his disease, the doctor just wanted the man to know what his asshole is really for.

lol@that one^

what really helped for me is green tea with psyllium husk 1-2 a day... you have to know what is the cause of your constipation though, im usually constipated when dieting (since i often go keto or low carb and dont really get any fiber). as soon as i start adding 1-2 fiber shakes a day this problem is pretty much solved. and psyllium husk in green tea with some 0 calorie sweetener taste pretty good!

take like 20grams of psyllium husk it is a fiber. take that in the morning and after your last meal. undtil every thing works thejst 10-15grams a day

DONT STOP TAKIN FIBER EVER the best sup out there. plus your body dont uptake the carbs i in fiber. but get some in a hurry. it help my many times even then i had the shits

Milk of magnesia, dried apricots( much better than prunes) and stay hydrated. Gatorade and water.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131