over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

guys that hide use from gf or wife

I dont agree, I love my wife and we are tight "soul mates" but she runs the show with an Iorn fist lol... She would flush them down the toilet in a split second.

Sometimes you cant make other people understand that juice is not dangerous.

My wife and I are soul mates with two boys. She likes to run a tight ship as well. Thru the years she has seen what gear has done for me, which has reinforced what I have been trying to tell her for years. About how the media made too much hype out it all and if you are using it sensibly it can do a world of good for you. Now she is trying hgh since she can see what it has done for me. Couldn't ask for a better gear partner. :)

u have 2 options here. 1: make up some shit and hopefully she buys it, or 2: flat out tell her. i made choice 1 a few years ago. it ultimately led to a big ass fight about not being honest and then she left. luckily for me shes no saint herself so she wouldnt even dare go to the cops. now, my current GF and soon to be fiance' was friends with me 6 yrs back before i started runnign aas. when we began talking again she saw a major increase in size and of course had a thought but she said it was my business. i came out and asked her if she had any questions since i was kind of sick of tryin to hide my stash and my pinnings from her. she asked and i told her. she said she trusted me to not be dumb with it and to this day she's 100% by my side about it. as stated earlier. if u cant trust her with ur personal business, it will probably lead nowhere anyway. i know that sounds harsh but relationships are based on truth. tryin to hide it, then getting caught is NOT worth it. trust me

No relationship I ever had ended in anything even remotely similar. Maybe choose your relationships more wisely? Anyone with a heartless temper like that -- have your fling then move on and explore elsewhere. And if there was no evidence of her temper prior to a marriage? Then you either never spent time with her and or got hitched pretty fricken fast.

Um dude I didn't have a relationship like this and never said in my post that I did. I was commenting on the other guys post when he said that she should just "accept it" She doesn't have to accept it if she is totally against it, does she?

Always tell the truth. I only lie to my wife and the police. Jack Nicholson
If ur doing more than trt u don't admit to that. Geez you better hope an ex girlfriend doesn't tell LE. That's risky.

Ah, one of my ALL time favs.!

PO

My wife and I are soul mates with two boys. She likes to run a tight ship as well. Thru the years she has seen what gear has done for me, which has reinforced what I have been trying to tell her for years. About how the media made too much hype out it all and if you are using it sensibly it can do a world of good for you. Now she is trying hgh since she can see what it has done for me. Couldn't ask for a better gear partner. :)

u have 2 options here. 1: make up some shit and hopefully she buys it, or 2: flat out tell her. i made choice 1 a few years ago. it ultimately led to a big ass fight about not being honest and then she left. luckily for me shes no saint herself so she wouldnt even dare go to the cops. now, my current GF and soon to be fiance' was friends with me 6 yrs back before i started runnign aas. when we began talking again she saw a major increase in size and of course had a thought but she said it was my business. i came out and asked her if she had any questions since i was kind of sick of tryin to hide my stash and my pinnings from her. she asked and i told her. she said she trusted me to not be dumb with it and to this day she's 100% by my side about it. as stated earlier. if u cant trust her with ur personal business, it will probably lead nowhere anyway. i know that sounds harsh but relationships are based on truth. tryin to hide it, then getting caught is NOT worth it. trust me

Good posts'!

PO

Last edited:
One thing that helped me out was a special they did called "the truth about steroids" look it up on you tube so you can open another door in their media brain washed minds ( your better half) :D

If you want to live your life hiding, sneaking, and lying to your wife thats your choice. I sure a hell would not want to live my life feeling like a cowardly son of a bitch. A real cowardly POS. What a loser I would be. hahaaha

If you want to live your life hiding, sneaking, and lying to your wife thats your choice. I sure a hell would not want to live my life feeling like a cowardly son of a bitch. A real cowardly POS. What a loser I would be. hahaaha

Gosh dammit, tell em like it is son! *LOL*

PO

just tell the truth, if they get mad, then you arent meant to be together unless they get pissed cuz your a dick when ur on juice.. then it's understandable lol

Well you're wrong. I'm 47 years old and been married 3 times. However one thing I did this time, besides telling myself I'd never be married again, was IF I was to have another relationship, it must be a girlfriend only relationship and that I would only seek out a fantasy type. One day I found my hearts desire and I'm not talking about anything less than, we're talking the 'dream woman'.

Regardless of the wild ride I had with her - I tried breaking up with her 3 times cause I knew I didn't want to risk another divorce, especially with her! I figured best to end it now than suffer later. I was so stupid. I had my dream in my hands and yet I wanted to throw it away! DUMB! Well after holding off for 4 years simply because I was scared of a theoretical divorce, I finally I gave in completely. No relationship I had experienced in my prior years even came close to the intensity of this. 10 years later, I'm married to my DREAM come true. But that's not the only dream I've lived - I've lived several all because I chased them.

If you're going to live without seeking your dreams, worrying about risks rather than possible rewards, then you'll never be able to claim a dream. Is your dream to make millions? Then take risks where your heart tells you to. Of course, you're probably going to assume I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to $$$$$$$. Please don't assume that either. ;)

Bro, the only thing I'm going to assume about you is that you must have had some seriously amicable DREAM come true divorces. Because if you or anyone else here chastises people for not incriminating themselves with their significant other, and they listen to your advise and end up in jail, I hope the guilt of giving some pretty loose advice and getting a man incarcerated doesn't interfere with you livin that dream-come-true life of yours.

In the end, I accept that I'm a realist -- I also accept that I'm 35 and seen enough friends of mine go through divorce to know that all's fair in love and war - nothing's sacred - and hell, yes brother not even HELL, hath fury like a woman scorned.

just tell the truth, if they get mad, then you arent meant to be together unless they get pissed cuz your a dick when ur on juice.. then it's understandable lol

lol

tell her its for HRT and not steroid cycling.

Bro, the only thing I'm going to assume about you is that you must have had some seriously amicable DREAM come true divorces.

I had realistic divorces. Neither could continue to live with the other. That of course does not mean we needed to wound the other on the way out the door. Again, note the temper prior to the ring and IF it ends, then it shouldn't end with tempers flaring and court battles.

Because if you or anyone else here chastises people for not incriminating themselves with their significant other,

Now that's a mouthful. I "chastised" people?? Get it right or I might chastise you. ;) I gave opinions here, just as is everyone else on this board - no chatising going on here. And "incriminating" yourself by telling the truth to your wife??? Please!! Look, you chose the relationship you want to have. You either be open with her or not. Lie or tell the truth. If both options appear as incrimination to you, then your relationship will suffer (eventually) if not certainly end in divorce. A relationship based on lies is NOT a relationship - it's a fling with someone you semi know (an acquaintance). Maybe you should find a woman with whom you can be open with, as I can guarantee, you'll enjoy that lady far more than one with whom you have to lie and hide from.

HELL, hath fury like a woman scorned.

Again, that's against someone whom she does not love. Even divorce does not have to end in hatred. Some severe wounds, massive pain - sure. But hatred? Nope (though I know some do and it's those types you should avoid).

Lie or tell the truth. If both options appear as incrimination to you, then your relationship will suffer (eventually) if not certainly end in divorce. A relationship based on lies is NOT a relationship - it's a fling with someone you semi know (an acquaintance).

Not in America, Doc! What u've said here, actually is the "American Way"! *LOL*. Relationships went out the window a loooong time ago!

PO

get a girl that doesn't speak english...cuts down on ALOT of bs.

Not in America, Doc! What u've said here, actually is the "American Way"! *LOL*. Relationships went out the window a loooong time ago!

Try telling your hypothesis to an engaged couple. Maybe couples happily in love for years (myself being one of them), or even more, 25, 50 years! Or those in love for the first time in their lives, newly weds, etc. Even Father/Mother, son/daughter relationships are incomparable! Though if you've never had any of this, or perhaps never had a baby/child of your own, then you're clueless.

So when you say, relationships are gone - for you, I don't doubt it.

Last edited:
LOL - Why? :banghead:

Because Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.....

You never know a person's true colors until you piss them off.

Many people have learned the hard way. Lots of relatively recent posts on the matter. Nasty shit bro, let me tell you.

Why provide people with ammunition which they might use to shoot you with?

Original Poster: Tell her its all legal and scripted from a doc for a medical condition you have. If that doesnt work for whatever reason or she doesnt believe you, tell her that you have gotten rid of all the shit and that you will never use it again. Find a better place for your goodies and make SURE this time that she doesnt find it.

this is so true...after 11 years I heard words come from someone I would never had imagined in a million years.
Fortunately things are scripted for that person and to her that's known and her words will crumble.
but it can happen, never say never.

this is so true...after 11 years I heard words come from someone I would never had imagined in a million years.
Fortunately things are scripted for that person and to her that's known and her words will crumble.
but it can happen, never say never.

can you explain this :confused:

can you explain this :confused:

meaning the person she was talking smack about taking the testosterone has a script for it but she did not know this. she thought it was UG and thought he would be in trouble.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131