over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

guys trying to put on serious mass...

i just dont understand making eating a complicated science.
figure out roughly your daily maintanence and add a few hundred more. why is that so hard to understand?

Biggest difference in my contest prep and offseason diet is that during offseason I eat whatever I want on the weekends (within reason) and during the week keep it strict and allow for more carbs/fats but not too much as it makes me too full and I wont eat often enough to get in sufficient calories.
-JS

nice to see im not the only one addicted to pop tarts :) but you prefere whey over eating eggs in the morning? It it because with the oats and bread its hard to stomach more food or a different reason? Not questioning just trying to get more info for my bulk i am just starting to do. Trying to get to your level brotha..
You guessed it.. just so much damn volume its hard to get them down. And takes like 45 minutes to eat it all if its all solid food. Although, I prefer egg whites per contest since carbs are much lower.
Why does every mass thread stray off course with some crazy way of eating or some coaches advice on stuffing your face? It is about gaining muscle not getting fat.

I agree that weight does not equal muscle. I just thought it may help the OP to post an example of structured clean eating.
I don't recommend eating 10.5 cups of rice for most people, but personally I stay lean no matter what (as long as I don't eat junk food). That is why there is so much food outlined.

The 300lb big boys eat 6 lbs of meat a day. On a bulk they alternate between a lb of beef and a lb of fish. On a cut they stick to a lb of fish every meal. I can only handle 4 lbs a day but have gained 50 lbs of good looking mass doing that. Very hard on the digestion system.

The 300lb big boys eat 6 lbs of meat a day. On a bulk they alternate between a lb of beef and a lb of fish. On a cut they stick to a lb of fish every meal. I can only handle 4 lbs a day but have gained 50 lbs of good looking mass doing that. Very hard on the digestion system.

50lbs? in what period of time..

im sure 5lbs is undigested food in your intestines

50lbs? in what period of time..

im sure 5lbs is undigested food in your intestines

sma, I have to say beef has really packed the mass on me. I eat steak and eggs, sometimes lean ground steak along with eggs for a meal. Next meal will be white albacore solid tuna, alternate back and forth. a little over half a pound of meat each meal. Started this april 2nd 2012 and my weight was 203. Today I weighed 258, still wear the same pants and use the same hole in my belt. All 6 abs still pop and bench went up 160lbs. My carbs are sweet potato, brown rice, oatmeal. Fats are olive oil, wallnuts, peanut butter, alvacado. Also Prunes help me very much with digestion.

I will tell you this everything I do, eat, train, and sleep is all in 100% effort to gain quality mass. I can't get enough of it and I absolutly love doing it !!!

sma I tried to respond to your pm but not sure it worked, did you get it?

sma, I have to say beef has really packed the mass on me. I eat steak and eggs, sometimes lean ground steak along with eggs for a meal. Next meal will be white albacore solid tuna, alternate back and forth. a little over half a pound of meat each meal. Started this april 2nd 2012 and my weight was 203. Today I weighed 258, still wear the same pants and use the same hole in my belt. All 6 abs still pop and bench went up 160lbs. My carbs are sweet potato, brown rice, oatmeal. Fats are olive oil, wallnuts, peanut butter, alvacado. Also Prunes help me very much with digestion.

I will tell you this everything I do, eat, train, and sleep is all in 100% effort to gain quality mass. I can't get enough of it and I absolutly love doing it !!!

Do you have some before and after photos. 50lbs without getting a bigger waist is the most impressive thing I've heard in a long time.

Kevin levrone bro is one of my favorite bodybuilders, look him up on YouTube Maryland muscle machine the whole vid is on YouTube free! Plus after watching it you will be pumped to wrkout and eat lol!

Your kidding right? I'm sure everyone here has watched it more than 1 time can you be more specific on diet? i know kevin talked about eating hot dogs from 7 11 when he was younger to get his size. Personally he is not in my top 5 but obviously his physique was amazing

1st post on forum, time to get serious!

I'm 5'9 1/2 195lbs, 27 yrs old and have experimented with super supplements. I am definetly an ecto-gainer But have managed to keep above 190 for 1 full year. I desperately need meal plan advice to increase mass while (of course) staying lean as possible. I am willing to eat all foods because i eat fast and hardly taste my food to begin with. Feel free to PM me with an extra tips. Thanks,
Matt "Hammerfist"

Increase healthy fats, increase carbs pre intra and post training. I eat a lot of food naturally and that not only helped me increase lean mass but since I started conecntrating a good dose of carbs around my training the all day fatigue went away and recovery is better.

Thanks guys for sharing all your meals.

I will def be adding some time my arsenal!

Looking good for 50! Take it easy on ur kidneys tho brother.
ROCKEDUP Thank you for your compliment! What you said about my kidneys concerns me. Is there something you noticed in the pic, or is it just because of my age? Thanks for your input bro.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws