over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys! U got to check this out!!

You can find it here Tor Project . It protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays all around the world. Its easy enough to use now that they have a browser package. You can launch it an go from there. Bounces thru about 5 different relays worldwide before going to your destination.

Great, thanks for the info.
Even if we do change emails, or use the above method, we are at a disadvantage if the source keeps our names and mailing address's.

You can buy novelty "fake" id's online for about $100. Good enough to fool any wu office. Use a house down the road from you that you know is never home in the day. Look up tax records to find his name, get id under that name. This old disabled man next block over has been juicing for a loooonnnngg time :)

March 25, 2009: Special Agent Grillo obtained a search warrant to access all emails present in Musclebear’s Operamail email account.

that was what broke his neck.
any safe email account provider out there??? i mean one where DEA not just get access when ever the want.

Nothing else better to do as usual fuck em. Some of them might be smart but have no common sense and are a bunch of fat ass hypocrites that got picked on in high school.

Whatever where there is a demand there will always be a supply ALWAYS.. Old news been going on for a while..Its not if its always when whatever. MM

Cops know a lot of shit !

You think retard people join DEA ? No sir, I bet most of them are smarter than average people and most of us... LOL Applying DVDs to Steroids, Oh my RAT got 10 pounds bigger and stuff like that WILL not help you in anyway

They don't really care about the juice, the go after the big fish to make the captain happy, but if they had 2 choices to bust A HUGE STEROID dealer or a HUGE Meth dealer, they would choose the meth dealer of course

What you on about? Are you trying to tell me members don't really have giant rats, dogs, puffins etc. I just thought everyone liked having a pet. There I was thinking about buying a fucking monkey to fit in... not now though :rolleyes:

Seriously I am abit baffled to anyone who is shocked by the info listed. Anyone can buy steroids online. You don't think stuff like that isn't going on all over the place. People just need to be careful and of course watch what you say online as it doesn't help matters. I sometimes say to delete things when people mention where they sent money etc. But in the back of my mind I know it doesn't really matter cos that info can be found out very easily if you want to know it. But it just makes things alittle easier to be careful.

Hey they never mentioned the gear and they must have tested that so some hope for our future tests :) But fake GH... who would have thought that :rolleyes:

Cops know a lot of shit !

You think retard people join DEA ? No sir, I bet most of them are smarter than average people and most of us... LOL Applying DVDs to Steroids, Oh my RAT got 10 pounds bigger and stuff like that WILL not help you in anyway

They don't really care about the juice, the go after the big fish to make the captain happy, but if they had 2 choices to bust A HUGE STEROID dealer or a HUGE Meth dealer, they would choose the meth dealer of course

Is exactly the same situation as using SWIM (someone who is not me). This also will not help you in away way.

You can buy novelty "fake" id's online for about $100. Good enough to fool any wu office. Use a house down the road from you that you know is never home in the day. Look up tax records to find his name, get id under that name. This old disabled man next block over has been juicing for a loooonnnngg time :)

you sound like you know a thing or two about carding ;)

There's always going to be a lot of dealers, and some busts. It's part of the game, we have to deal with it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws