day 2
biceps-6 sets
forearms-6 sets
quads-6 sets
hams-6 sets
calves-4 sets

day 3
rest

repeat again switching workouts for each muscle.
i would probably be doing 3 exercises for each muscle. i was on a routine where it was 1 muscle a day for 3 days, then 1 day off, then 2 days on 1 day off, then start the cycle over, what routine do you think is better and what mods do you think i can make to help my new routine thanx alot.

Maybe when I was younger my body would have been able to handle your routine. But I cant work anything else with the legs maybe at the most a set or two of shoulders but really have a hard time just driving home after a leg day. Lately here is what I have been doing.

Chest =tris Sun
legs Tues
Back-bis Thurs
shoulders Fri light tri (abs once a week I am lucky in the ab dept and calve dept).

Switch it up about every month to month and half. Next I go to a 3 day schedule then back to the one above. But just mix it up.MM

2 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off, repeat

1-Chest , Bis , Abs
2-Quads, Hams, Calves
off
3-Up/mid back , Rear delts, Lo back
4-Delts, Traps, Tris

or

off

I alternate two different routines for each bodypart in no specific sequence.
I also rotate the order of quads hams and calves.

I do 4-5 total working sets for large muscles and 3 for small.
45min workouts tops.

Anabolic_hippie:
your routine is a very good concentration routine and the combination of muscles to each workout is perfect but...

......Concentrations routines are part of HIT advanced tecniques and you have to fallow HIT principles to mke this.

First you are not a machine to train as hard as possible 2 concecutive days and you never recuperate and create strenght and new muscle in 1 day off.
And second no mather the age you cant make 6 sets to each muscle groups becouse you overtrain.
Train every 72 hours and only 2 or 3 sets to the real muscle failure and you will see the difference in strenght and muscle mass every day.

HIT is the faster way to grow!!!!!!!(the only way):D

and remember........
.......there is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!

Bigheinz

i wonder if big h is a fan of hit training??:D :p
what do you mean by "concentration" routines??

Last edited:
i dont know man, You work out quads with me and you wont want to do anything else but go home. Seems to me that you would have to sacrifice intensity in order to finsh a multiple body part routine like that. just my 2 cents

Agreed-no way you can get great intensity into shoulders, then triceps after you just did a killer chest workout. Youd be sacrificing
2 bodyparts there.

You dont sacrifi, basic movements works diferents bodyparts, and the inderect efect works those bodyparts too, if you only perform 2 or 3 sets to real muscle failure you can finish each muscle with the exact amount of exersice to get the growth stimulus.

A concentration routine is a combination of muscles training the body in 2 workouts. Remember that intensity of training is different to volumen of training.

Yes i am fan of high intensity training becouse works to every body and you get results everyday, with volumen training you dont now when you going to get strongest and bigger.

Hit is the best and fast way to grow
Bigheinz

well i know i have done this routine and i do every workout to failure, and i can get it done in 1hour20min roughly i could do it alot fatser too, so do you think i should tone down the sets, i know i can still pump out the intensity, and i may try doing 1 day on 1 day off, i will see how that goes it just seems that i am not working out proper that way like i am not making as much progress it is so hard to take out workouts.

The original routine that you based that from works, because your only doing one set per bodypart. 6 sets and you'll be done when it's time for another muscle group. Yoiu'll figure it out someday, but DC style works just fine.

At the same you get stronger and bigger you need more of everything, more food, more rest, more suplements, increase the intensity and juice, and if you want to keep dose gains you need to decrease the frequence of training in a near future...and diffenetly always use only 2 sets, low reps and heavy weights...
HIT your body to get big man.....

Bigheinz

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner