YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys who blast and cruise and never come off...any health issues?

Yes.
I cruise mostly and blast occasionally. Cruises are TRT 150mg of Test. Or 100 test/100 anabolic per week. My "blasts" are old-school mellow compared to some here. Like 250mg of Test and 500mg total of some anabolic plus an oral for a month at the beginning. Gains and kept gains post cycle are always good.

Yet...BP is variable, Hematocrit gets high unless I give blood occasionally. Libido is usually good, but inexplicably dips sometimes, mood is consistently good. Heart rate is high on cycle and for a time when getting back to TRT. Thyroid is all over the map, unless I supplement with T3 on cycle, and off. Estrogen needs monitoring and manipulation with Nolvadex and an AI. Cholesterol is consistently in the dumper unless I stay on top of it. Prostate is good, but who knows how that's gonna turn out. Testes? What are Testes?

But I've got muscles, kinda...LOL...and overall quality of life is better on than off. Hopefully that quality is not costing me years of life, but it may be despite all I do to keep ahead of the health costs.

Anyone who stays on and thinks they don't have sides is not watching closely and my be in for a big surprise, and not the good kind.

I just replied to this same question on another board with this response:

I've been utilizing the "blast and cruise" method for 8 years. My cruises have always been 250mg test a week. Over the past three years or so, my blasts do not contain unusually high doses. If blasting with these compounds, doses never exceed:

Deca - 300mg/week, dbol - 30-40mg/day, tren 200-300mg/week, EQ - 400mg/week, Winny - 100mg EOD Inj, Var 50mg/day. I don't use drol anymore and haven't for a least 5 years. In blast mode test doesn't exceed 500-750mg/week. Will be running primo for the first time soon at 300mg/week.

Prior to three years ago, when blasting the doses were much higher. At this point, any increased results do not outweigh increased sides.

As far as age, I'll be 41 in July.

Also, was running 250mg test for the past 8 weeks. Just started a blast for 10 weeks wich will be 500mg test, 300mg deca and 50 mg var. Var will be for four weeks only. After 10 weeks will run 250mg test/week for 8 weeks and then 10 week blast of 750mg test and 300mg primo. Nothing extreme. I also always run gh 2-4 i.u. a day depending on funds at the time.
I do take 50mg atenolol (beta blocker) to keep BP and heart rate in check and give blood every two months. I'm able to keep cholesterol in check w/ Niacin, fish oil and diet but need to always watch and keep on top of it. Otherwise my HDL can nose dive rapidly.

I've been doing blast and cruise for around 5 years and so far no sides or any health issues.I'm doing 250 mgs week with test.I like much more then PCT.I didn't hold the muscle post with it.

Any benefit in this over just cruising with test?

As far as the effect on Cholesterol and other sides compared to TRT Test, it's about the same...thus far. Getting bloodwork again in another month, so we'll see. But the result in the gym is much, much better. Tren is strong. Better libido, stable moods, retain strength and no bloat (unless I get too carby on my diet for a few days). And consistently lower body fat, though diet is usually pretty dialed in for whatever I'm doing.

It's individual, but I feel far better on this type of cruise/TRT than on just Test. Really don't like test, just too much estrogen and really few benefits. I react better to anything that's not test, but I've tried running no test TRT with Masteron for example, and after a few months, ya just feel like shit. So, SOME test is necessary. But I use as little as possible.

Check out Doctor G's thread in the sponsor section. He gives the thumbs up 100Test/100 Tren or NPP etc.

I've been on for 4 years, no blood work. I'm going in the fall to get it drawn, I'm honestly a little scared lol.

if you cruise and blast, it's really the same as cycling on and off except you wouldn't need pct and might need TRT for the rest of your life... which if you are a bodybuilder then who cares.

+ No PCT
+ Keep more muscles
+ Not going to get depressed for several weeks
+ No libido issues

- TRT Forever

It's the blasts that could cause health issues, depends on the dose and compounds. Again same thing as cycling on and off, depends on what you cycle on

You know what I think, when they said Blast and Cruise, the cruise was meant to be a high dose of Test to bridge to another cycle. When you cruise on 150 200 test, it's TRT and Blast

Last edited:
I have been slingshoting for a year now. My supplement range has been Test E, Tren E, Anavar, Deca, Masteron, Winstrol, EQ and methylated Tren (Meth Tren, was once, not again) Im up to 1.5g Test E, 1.2g Tren E and 75mgs Winstrol/daily. I cruise upwards of 500mgs/weekly due to the higher dosages I take. I hit my threshold on Tren at 1.2g, feel terrible, libido is just all over the place and appetite is GONE....So taking a break from it this next go round. My last cruise I took 7 weeks, felt like a million bucks. Little background on me though, destroyed myself when I was younger from 17-21 with heavy AAS use. I posted my Test results on another forum but 10 years later my test levels were at 230, range I believe is 300-800. So I started TRT and changed my life. From there I just have gone extreme but, try to take all the proper preventative measures to keep my liver working as best as it could. I got lazy here recently and paid for it, reminded me how important it is to keep things in check. Goign to try the stuff from Synthetek, liver protector, cant find TUCA anywhere. BP goes up while on cycle but, my cardio 20min maintenance cardio 3 times a week has seemed to work for me? Liver enzymes were through the roof this last go round, (methylated Tren w/ Winstrol = stupid) wont be doing that again.

Last edited:
I too, blast and cruise. I never bought into PCT. When I made the decision to start using AAS when I was 26, I knew it was a life-long commitment. However, what pacifies my mind is that as men, most of us are doomed to live slowly declining lives due to hormone decrease. Why? Why is it that for women, hormone replacement is ok but there's far less talk and acceptance about it for men?

The worst thing that can happen to you if you blast and cruise is you'll live an awesome life as an older man with hormone levels that are much higher than your peers. You'll feel younger, more energetic, have a better sex drive, etc... all the way until you die of old age.

However, caution should be taken when blasting because really that's where the health problems arise. Too much tren, too many orals, etc. That's where the trouble is. So if you can be smart about things there, the blast and cruise method is really THE BEST.

People who have problems with blast and cruise always cite the fact that they will be on TRT for life. For those people, please refer to my above arguments...lol :)

AAS changes your life one way or another.

I've been on for 4 years, no blood work. I'm going in the fall to get it drawn, I'm honestly a little scared lol.

Ahhhhh...ya think:banghead: Good luck...seriously.

just wait till you get a heart attack.. ud be even more scared "lol"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner