over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys who never come off, your HCG protocol

I don't like HCG. Whenever I start it I feel anxious and I break out a bit on my face (acne). The same happened recently so I stopped it and I am fine again.

250iu twice per week. I really hate HCG though..... it's a pain in the ass with how fragile of a compound it is (sensitive to heat, yet takes like 3 weeks to get it from overseas where exposed to all kinds of temps), degrades faster than I use it, it's really too subtle for me to know if it has any non-cosmetic benefits or not, NOT cheap

It's a shame I care about my boys since being infertile from TRT, or closer to it, is a huge, huge, huge pro for me. I might drop it for a year, if it's minimal size loss it won't be so bad, but people saying they turned the size of raisins or they are sucking up into their body.... I can't deal with that lol

ive been through tons of fertility problems. and basically nothing worked for me. had to conceive through IVF in the end. never had a normal sperm count, even with HMG use. so after having a family, i wonder if there's any reason at all for me to use HCG. it never seemed to work for me. hardly even increases the size of my nuts.

I get gyno from hcg real fast, almost never have problems with gyno if i don't use hcg

I was thinking if hmg can do the same thing for nuts without the gyno problem

1000 ius a week split up thru week and keep your estro in check with some arimidex .5 every other day. Hcg will increase pro and estro receptors like a b

0.5mg arimidex is quite a bit

ive been through tons of fertility problems. and basically nothing worked for me. had to conceive through IVF in the end. never had a normal sperm count, even with HMG use. so after having a family, i wonder if there's any reason at all for me to use HCG. it never seemed to work for me. hardly even increases the size of my nuts.

Damn, how long were you on AAS before trying to conceive? Any fertility issues in your family? You're one of the few I've ever heard not have success with HCG + HMG

my balls are kinda small but not like they are non existant. my wife now thinks big balls are gross lol
I don't see the point of hcg if gonna be on forever. ESPECIALLY if married lol even less reason
-F2S

a few years ago I won an auction on a forum for 10 HCG kits, I still have a few left, what is the shelf life of non constructed and refrigerated HCG...? Curious

a few years ago I won an auction on a forum for 10 HCG kits, I still have a few left, what is the shelf life of non constructed and refrigerated HCG...? Curious

It stays good basically forever if it's frozen. It should still be fine after a few years if it's refrigerated.

Been on for a million years. Just ran 1000mcg a day for 10 straight days. Boys are looking a little better, but fucking sex drive 1000% nuttier! (get it nuttier LOL) Seeing the GF this weekend for first time in weeks. I'm afraid for her! LOL

I really didn't care about ball shrinkage cuz I have been married for 25 years. But, I did care when they shrunk so much they would pull up next to my shaft when I was busting a nut. Dam that hurt. So I went on HcG. All good now. Magic stuff.

Its weird how I get what you mean and totally never thought it was common.

TBH I thought I was wacking too hard.

I have no clue why anyone would run HCG other than when trying to get their ol lady pregnant. 12 years on TRT and I've never ran it once. I love to creampie with no afterthought. Small balls just makes your shaft look bigger. And as many posters already mentioned it can raise your estrogen levels as well so that also makes no sense to me. There just don't seem to be many pro's to running HCG vs all the cons I just mentioned.

I have no clue why anyone would run HCG other than when trying to get their ol lady pregnant. 12 years on TRT and I've never ran it once. I love to creampie with no afterthought. Small balls just makes your shaft look bigger. And as many posters already mentioned it can raise your estrogen levels as well so that also makes no sense to me. There just don't seem to be many pro's to running HCG vs all the cons I just mentioned.

Before HcG my free test was good. After HcG my free test went through the roof. I assume the HcG was the cause of that.

Before HcG my free test was good. After HcG my free test went through the roof. I assume the HcG was the cause of that.

What was your before and after? My last TRT lab work came back at Total Test 1100, Free Test 72 and Estradiol at 45. I wouldn't want anything to change. I'm already on the high side with my Estradiol. I'm not going to introduce HCG and then have to take an AI to lower the E; does't make sense.

For real. This.

What was your before and after? My last TRT lab work came back at Total Test 1100, Free Test 72 and Estradiol at 45. I wouldn't want anything to change. I'm already on the high side with my Estradiol. I'm not going to introduce HCG and then have to take an AI to lower the E; does't make sense.

Man, I don't have the before numbers. All I know is I remember looking at them and noticed my free test doubled. I have been on HcG so long I don't have my old pre-HcG numbers. Now my after numbers are usually total 1100+, free 45+, E in the 20's (but I do take 0.5 anastrozole 1x per week). All that said, the primary reason I take it is because my nuts shrunk so much without it, it would be painful at times to ejaculate. They pulled out almost parrallel to my shaft and holy shit that would hurt. If this isn't an issue for you, I don't see a benefit to taking it.

Higher sex drive, better sensation during sex, bigger balls, plus improved energy levels overall.

Higher sex drive, better sensation during sex, bigger balls, plus improved energy levels overall.

If my sex drive gets any higher I'll be going to jail soon

I never use hcg not on blast nor on trt. I must be weird but my balls never shrink.on some days they may be a little smaller than usual but then they hang again. And I got a vasectomy done yearsssss ago so I don't care . I had my kids and been married 25 years. Besides all the asses I bang they suck on them boys like no tomorrow and not one has complained about them being small 🙃😉

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws