advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys Who Never Come Off. Your HCG Protocol?

None, now. I have used on and off for a few years and I was on HCG and TRT when I knocked my gf up

Totally happy not to ever need it again. Controlling E2 was extremely difficult on HCG.

I've been on test and other steroids for over 28 years now.

I only used HCG for about a year, only for fertility to make my wife pregnant. Once she was pregnant, I couldn't wait to discontinue using HCG.

Never felt right on it, raised my estrogen too high and gave me libido, anxiety issues, and gyno.

I know there are many men on TRT who experience great benefits from using it, and it makes them feel much better.

But for me personally, it was nothing but problems.

Yep, I use 400iu hcg in one shot subq each week year round to keep the boys happy! Literally they would be like raisins if I didn’t, just feels uncomfortable to me and looks shit when I don’t use it.

I guess at this point I'm either on trt or hitting it to make progress. I have toyed around with various HCG doses over the years. It is interesting stuff to me and has some side effects I have noticed that I only get with HCG and nothing else.

I've done 500iu once a week, 250 iu twice a week, 100-200 eod or m/w/f, and 2500iu eod for two weeks after cleaning out the system and "restarting".

I can say I am one of those that starts to feel burnt out if I don't use it. If I forget or lapse for a while, I feel off and remember why.

I've found that HCG gives me weird acne I only ever had as a teenager. Never as an adult. It happens like this at 250iu and up: I get welts that aren't regular white heads or black heads but are pockets of liquid completely isolated to the back of my neck and up the back of my head to the crown of my head. No head of solid puss, just a bloody liquid that only comes out with a lot of pressure that goes away after a few weeks on it's own. This is why I use a lower dose eod to prevent it from happening. No other acne anywhere else. I dont have any issue with acne due to anything else unless I am in sweaty clothes for prolonged periods of time.

I only ever got these as a teenager. Its a strange side effect for sure. Maybe this has happened to you on occasion and you didn't draw the correlation. I would bet I am not the only one who has dealt with this.

What to tell. I have been using non stop for going on 20 years. There is the cosmetic issue for some. Some say they feel better when using it. Slight T boost to much estro for some. Activates the P450 pathway to shuttle cholesterol out of the body and down stream to be turned into other hormones. And who knows what else it or the testis may do that has not been discovered yet. I figure what ever nature has put into play is better to keep going then having it shut down. But many people see no use for it other then to make their nuts look better. Many threads on the topic.

I've found that HCG gives me weird acne I only ever had as a teenager. Never as an adult. It happens like this at 250iu and up: I get welts that aren't regular white heads or black heads but are pockets of liquid completely isolated to the back of my neck and up the back of my head to the crown of my head. No head of solid puss, just a bloody liquid that only comes out with a lot of pressure that goes away after a few weeks on it's own. This is why I use a lower dose eod to prevent it from happening. No other acne anywhere else. I dont have any issue with acne due to anything else unless I am in sweaty clothes for prolonged periods of time.

I only ever got these as a teenager. Its a strange side effect for sure. Maybe this has happened to you on occasion and you didn't draw the correlation. I would bet I am not the only one who has dealt with this.

I have developed exactly this type of acne as I get older (I'm 52); never used to have it when I was younger. Welts slowly grow, especially in the hair and on the back of the head, filled with bloody liquid. Eventually either they pop, which makes a bloody mess, or slowly go away on their own.

Masteron causes this for me, but I've also had it with wet compounds like Trestolone, or even just on test.

I'm using Test and Masteron right now, but I'm also using high dose Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). 2-3 grams per day is keeping the acne at bay so far, and has really helped out with my skin.

Hadn't used in years, then mixed up 10,000 and took 1K everyday for 10 days. Gave me sore nips in like 3 days! ouch! Other than that barely noticed any difference cosmetically or other wise. BTW, I'm on 250mg Test EW for life, maybe do a baby blast once a year in the spring. Feel awesome!

So you do know what I am talking about but the cause is completely different! Of course! HA

These lumps, knots, whatever they are, just suck. I don't ever get them to a place where they pop. I either drain them a bit when I notice them or they go away on their own. But you clearly know what I am talking about.

Ive never run mast over 600mg a week and trest I played with between 5 and 20mg a day and never noticed this happening. It's been a few years since Ive ran test as high as 500mg but when I used to use 750 or more, I dont remember getting them with that either.

The one thing that is always there is an HCG injection and a 1 day to 3 days later, here comes the knots. I only get 2 or 3 at a time at most but that shit is gnarly so avoiding them is something I try to do. I dont get acne from gear in general. You are lucky you didnt have to deal with this in high school btw. Especially back in the day when people would tell you to hit your face with straight alcohol as the solution.

Ill keep the B5 in the back of my mind in case this does become a regular issue down the road.

I have developed exactly this type of acne as I get older (I'm 52); never used to have it when I was younger. Welts slowly grow, especially in the hair and on the back of the head, filled with bloody liquid. Eventually either they pop, which makes a bloody mess, or slowly go away on their own.

Masteron causes this for me, but I've also had it with wet compounds like Trestolone, or even just on test.

I'm using Test and Masteron right now, but I'm also using high dose Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). 2-3 grams per day is keeping the acne at bay so far, and has really helped out with my skin.

So you do know what I am talking about but the cause is completely different! Of course! HA

These lumps, knots, whatever they are, just suck. I don't ever get them to a place where they pop. I either drain them a bit when I notice them or they go away on their own. But you clearly know what I am talking about.

Ive never run mast over 600mg a week and trest I played with between 5 and 20mg a day and never noticed this happening. It's been a few years since Ive ran test as high as 500mg but when I used to use 750 or more, I dont remember getting them with that either.

The one thing that is always there is an HCG injection and a 1 day to 3 days later, here comes the knots. I only get 2 or 3 at a time at most but that shit is gnarly so avoiding them is something I try to do. I dont get acne from gear in general. You are lucky you didnt have to deal with this in high school btw. Especially back in the day when people would tell you to hit your face with straight alcohol as the solution.

Ill keep the B5 in the back of my mind in case this does become a regular issue down the road.

It's strange, I did have terrible acne in high school, and later with gear use, but almost never this type of acne with the blood-filled welts.

I did have the welts when I used real pharma Masteron for bodybuilding contests back in the mid-1990's, and then they didn't pop back up again until I was using Masteron in cycles in early 2019. Since then, they pop up from time to time. Just getting old, I guess.

I can vouch for the Pantothenic Acid keeping them under control. On Test and Masteron now, and they are not reappearing. So that's another tool in the toolbox.

Using it on trt at 100-150 a a day, been doing this a month

I like it better than 250 or 500 ius twice a week or 1000 uis in one shot

When you guys say your boys shrank like raisins..... is that factual or are ya’ll exaggerating and joking? I’ve always heard that but I gotta be honest, I haven’t used HCG all this year, and there’s zero difference in size, libido, energy, well-being or anything.

I prefer to be as infertile as possible, so for me the only benefit would be aesthetic, and I’m not even sure I notice anything there. It’s the most expensive part of my TRT and I feel like I’m always trying to justify a reason to be on it but I’m not actually getting anything out of it other than a lighter wallet.

Other than keeping the nuts to a decent size was there an increase in ejaculate? I seem to be prone to gyno so I would be staying away myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws