YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys who work in healthcare: Scrub brand suggestions?

ChickenLegs99

Registered
Any scrub brand suggestions for lifters/bodybuilders?

I've worn Figs scrubs for years but they're getting too tight for me. Moving up another size won't work... their XL sizes are like bedsheets on me.

Open to suggestions. Tailored scrubs are always an option but I'd like to avoid this if possible.

Any scrub brand suggestions for lifters/bodybuilders?

I've worn Figs scrubs for years but they're getting too tight for me. Moving up another size won't work... their XL sizes are like bedsheets on me.

Open to suggestions. Tailored scrubs are always an option but I'd like to avoid this if possible.

This may not help much...I just use the scrubs that are available at my local Wal-Mart. I end up wearing my white lab coat over it. Since I end up wearing my lab coat, I sometimes just wear jeans and a collared shirt, polo shirt. I like my scrubs because all my scrubs are all 1 color,blue. No need to think, just grab a top and bottom and off I go.

Take care.
MS

Dude... dickies with the elastic waistband and ties. Get one size larger than what would fit inthe waist of a normal person your size.

The elastic and ties can be snugged up for waist fitment but the size larger fits the big ass and quads.

I love them. I wear them not at work they feel so good

Dickies are great and my pick. I think with any brand though, having them tailored is the way to go for us; it's not usually that much anyway and far cheaper and better than spending more on custom brands.

jokeys

I like Grey's Anatomy but they are very tight. I think Dickies are a great option.

Hey thanks for the replies everyone. Looks like I'll go with Dickies.

Here's to outgrowing my white coat this year!

I can't right now, on vaca.. but ill have to look at the style number.. my scrubs are cherokee.. I pay a decent price for mine but they are a muscular fit type scrub, similar to an under armor material, just not that much, but pushing in that direction. Def a stretchy type material. They are form fitting as well and accommodate me well in prep and off season.

I called cherokee and told them my situation, I was like, due to my muscles.. i need like a XXXL lol, but im short so it will go to my knees lol and look redic. They told me about these under armor type shirts they have that you will never really find on shelves.. Ordered them..

I look full on beast mode at work no joke lmao.. they are like a bodybuilders dream lol.. they make your shoulders look wide, slightly tight around your biceps but they stretch.. so your forearm veins are blasting like a mofo 24/7 lmao.. The waist goes in a little bit so it doesn't look like you have a huge waist.. it actually gives you a nice V-taper if you have one.

I'm short.. 5`4ish.. 200lbs, with a 6-pack to give you an idea of my bodyfat. My arms are around 19in.. I wear a large.

I can't right now, on vaca.. but ill have to look at the style number.. my scrubs are cherokee.. I pay a decent price for mine but they are a muscular fit type scrub, similar to an under armor material, just not that much, but pushing in that direction. Def a stretchy type material. They are form fitting as well and accommodate me well in prep and off season.

I called cherokee and told them my situation, I was like, due to my muscles.. i need like a XXXL lol, but im short so it will go to my knees lol and look redic. They told me about these under armor type shirts they have that you will never really find on shelves.. Ordered them..

I look full on beast mode at work no joke lmao.. they are like a bodybuilders dream lol.. they make your shoulders look wide, slightly tight around your biceps but they stretch.. so your forearm veins are blasting like a mofo 24/7 lmao.. The waist goes in a little bit so it doesn't look like you have a huge waist.. it actually gives you a nice V-taper if you have one.

I'm short.. 5`4ish.. 200lbs, with a 6-pack to give you an idea of my bodyfat. My arms are around 19in.. I wear a large.

I'm a little over 200 but at 5'9 - I'm just big enough so that my chest/shoulders and thigh/butt are an issue with my current scrubs. But damn 19" arms on a 5'4 inch guy... hyuuge.

I actually don't want to advertise my physique at work. It's unavoidable to show my body a little when I'm wearing scrubs, but I just want something that fits me reasonably well and isn't uncomfortable.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws