over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

I was wondering if severe insulin resistance leads to Palumboism?

Maybe, but it's probably more influenced by other factors. There is a large number of "normal" people with severe insulin resistance. Paumboism seems to be unique to drug using bodybuilders.

Because they are obese we don't know for sure if they have distended abdomens. But there are many cases where those that do adapt a healthy lifestyle and lose the weight end up with fairly normal looking bodies (except the extra skin).

Maybe, but it's probably more influenced by other factors. There is a large number of "normal" people with severe insulin resistance. Paumboism seems to be unique to drug using bodybuilders.

Because they are obese we don't know for sure if they have distended abdomens. But there are many cases where those that do adapt a healthy lifestyle and lose the weight end up with fairly normal looking bodies (except the extra skin).

I'm paranoid about having early stages of palumboism. My abdomen distends.

An interesting thing about GW-501516...
I hold it under my tongue and after a few minutes I feel a buzz like a high from a shot of alcohol. Not sure why.

I'm paranoid about having early stages of palumboism. My abdomen distends.

An interesting thing about GW-501516...
I hold it under my tongue and after a few minutes I feel a buzz like a high from a shot of alcohol. Not sure why.

Maybe the solvent has alcohol? Alcohol Im pretty sure can be absorbed sub lingual(ly)

Without a doubt stacking metformin with GW-501516 has made it easier to stick to my strict precontest diet than ever before. I've gone 8 days without a cheat meal, and have no cravings what so ever. This is the lean out stack right here.

Without a doubt stacking metformin with GW-501516 has made it easier to stick to my strict precontest diet than ever before. I've gone 8 days without a cheat meal, and have no cravings what so ever. This is the lean out stack right here.

Glad to hear! Ive been having some cravings lately but my metformin came in yesterday and GW should be coming in today.

What dose GW are you taking right now? And noticing any other benefits from it? Increase in endurance?

Glad to hear! Ive been having some cravings lately but my metformin came in yesterday and GW should be coming in today.

What dose GW are you taking right now? And noticing any other benefits from it? Increase in endurance?

I'm taking 5mg GW-501516 twice a day.
I haven't trained all week. Going through some stuff. But I look very lean stacking Metformin and GW.

My HDL went up 14 points since I been using it and nothing else change.

What is the most cost effective dose to use (ie least diminishing returns/most bang for your buck)?

From what I've seen it looks like its 10mg. I'm primarily wanting it to aid in fat loss while also stacking with GHRP2/Mod GRF/MK..... Starting tomorrow with all of these I feel like a giddy school girl haha

What is the most cost effective dose to use (ie least diminishing returns/most bang for your buck)?

From what I've seen it looks like its 10mg. I'm primarily wanting it to aid in fat loss while also stacking with GHRP2/Mod GRF/MK..... Starting tomorrow with all of these I feel like a giddy school girl haha

I think 10mg is the smartest dose. Higher doses may speed up fat loss but some guys feel like crap with higher doses.

20mg of GW 30 min prior to workout or cardio. 10mg is not enough and dont go the capsule route.

When i add GW to my regimen I start noticing a difference around day 5. An if you have a good source you will KNOW when it hits.

Sent from my mobile device

20mg of GW 30 min prior to workout or cardio. 10mg is not enough and dont go the capsule route.

When i add GW to my regimen I start noticing a difference around day 5. An if you have a good source you will KNOW when it hits.

Sent from my mobile device

Do you find on a low carb diet that 20mg GW-501516 will cause you to feel low blood glucose?
I am on low carbs and get hypo very easily. I had to stop using metformin because I was dizzy with extreme virtigo about to pass out from feeling hypo.
I stopped GW at the same time because I wasn't sure if it was causing part of the hypo feelings. Maybe I'll try 20mg preworkout like you suggest on workout days which is EOD.

Do you find on a low carb diet that 20mg GW-501516 will cause you to feel low blood glucose?

I am on low carbs and get hypo very easily. I had to stop using metformin because I was dizzy with extreme virtigo about to pass out from feeling hypo.

I stopped GW at the same time because I wasn't sure if it was causing part of the hypo feelings. Maybe I'll try 20mg preworkout like you suggest on workout days which is EOD.

THIS ^^^^ is what has always concerned me.....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner