over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW-501516 logs

wumba

Registered
Does anyone here have any? I'm looking for some more extensive info with experiences than sponsor blurbs. Help appreciated.

its been arnd for awhile and there are plenty of med write ups on it, research up until has not really been spoken about so fairly new...there always has to be someone though to start it, you up for it?

i'd be really interested incorporating it with **broken link removed**... the anabolic properties and then the fat burning of **broken link removed**i think would be pretty damn sick

Yeah I think a lot of us are keenly watching for users reviews

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I think curiousity has got me enough on this one that I'm ready to give it a go in the next couple days. I'm willing to do a log for you guys

its been arnd for awhile and there are plenty of med write ups on it, research up until has not really been spoken about so fairly new...there always has to be someone though to start it, you up for it?

i'd be really interested incorporating it with **broken link removed**... the anabolic properties and then the fat burning of **broken link removed**i think would be pretty damn sick

I think a cool log would be a researcher with experience with Clen & or T3, compare those vs this peptide....cost vs side effects.

I have a lot of experience with clen and some with T3 so I can def do a comparison. The only thing I haven't read about from GW is sides. Anyone have a clue of what to expect?

I have a lot of experience with clen and some with T3 so I can def do a comparison. The only thing I haven't read about from GW is sides. Anyone have a clue of what to expect?

Possibly carcinogenic.

I found this Induction of Metastatic Gastric Cancer by Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor
But I gotta be honest I'm not entirely sure what it means. If no carcinogen is present then GW is OK? or what?

Mice maintained on a diet supplemented with PPARδ agonist GW501516 following carcinogen administration resulted in the rapid development of gastric tumors in 12/15 animals, whereas treatment with either GW501516 or DMBA alone was not tumorigenic (Table 1).

GW501516 is not tumorigenic. But when a carcinogen is added to the mix, things get bad quick. I think we are exposed to and ingest carcinogenic chemicals in "foods" pretty often so I'd probably opt to stay away from this.

yikes

yeah i am not completely fluent in cancer talk but there are quite a few hits when you search this stuff and cancer...doesn't seem like it's worth it, or anything would be worth it...i was pretty interested in this stuff though, i wonder if GSK is doing human trials and stuff with it?

Are there any more knowledgable folk that may have more insight into all of this? This seems to have the most dangerous sides of any peptide I've seen, unless it is pretty understood. Literature seems to suggest it though.

who really knows how potent this stuff is? the real stuff made by KleinSmith sells for thousands of dollars per mg if i read correctly, so how do we know this is accurately dosed or know we are getting the real thing?

I don't think that log is very relevant. First he was referring to GW1516 and 2nd he was taking 100mg/day. The sponsors here are selling 300mg TOTAL, that would be 3 days worth for $100. I'd like to see another log

If you view the log he points out where he got his. A certain lab of Precision, which some people say is bunk. They claim to dose 30ml, 150mg per ml. However Trafficking of drug candidates relevant for s... [Drug Test Anal. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI. indicates testing from an internet lab which supplies research chemicals in that exact same dosage which could be coincidence, but I doubt it. That research study indicated that the aforementioned lab contained GW1516, but in dosage of 30mg/ml, not 150mg/ml as stated on the site. So his dosage, is probably significantly less than the 100-150mg or whatever he indicates, probably more on the order of 20-30mg... tops. As for GW1516 v. GW501516... they are the same compound.

I don't think that log is very relevant. First he was referring to GW1516 and 2nd he was taking 100mg/day. The sponsors here are selling 300mg TOTAL, that would be 3 days worth for $100. I'd like to see another log

GW1516 is the same thing as GW501516 they just refer to them in different names at times

GW1516 is the same thing as GW501516 they just refer to them in different names at times

Is it the same thing as ftpp? Im getting a bit behind on the pep scene lately

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member