over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW-501516 logs

No... different. FTTP kills the vasculature in fat cells, and therefore the cells themselves.

GW-501516 activates a switch for lack of a better term within a cell's nucleus that has to do with energy expenditure. PPAR-gamma in this case.

I am going to try this thing based on that log. It is cheap at Precision, and if theirs is the underdosed in the study, that is ok with me because I know how much it is underdosed if I take the study and the log as somewhat accurate.

I'm beginning not to trust that any of these peptide companies are all that accurate. For something like this I'll try Precision as it is cheap and oral ingestion... and someone had a decent experience (the IronDen log). However, I'd be relucant to try something from someone folks aren't entirely trusting in if it is injectable. I ordered some today from Precision. Will let folks know if it goes as well as that attached log.

Oh, thanks for the info. Im trying not to read about peps and stuff at moment as funds are very tight and dony wanna get tempted. Just gonna get on the tren and a very clean diet, cheapest way for me at moment

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I'm single and pretty well employed, so I have the firepower financially to do pretty much whatever, but even so I'm not crazy about pissing money down the toliet. It pisses me off the extent to which quality seems totally unreliable. I'm glad to know some suppliers products won't kill you, but I question to what extent they will do what they are supposed to for you either. :) Upsetting.

I'll match there product if you purchase from Osta-Gain and start a log here on ProM. Send me a pm. :D
No... different. FTTP kills the vasculature in fat cells, and therefore the cells themselves.

GW-501516 activates a switch for lack of a better term within a cell's nucleus that has to do with energy expenditure. PPAR-gamma in this case.

I am going to try this thing based on that log. It is cheap at Precision, and if theirs is the underdosed in the study, that is ok with me because I know how much it is underdosed if I take the study and the log as somewhat accurate.

I'm beginning not to trust that any of these peptide companies are all that accurate. For something like this I'll try Precision as it is cheap and oral ingestion... and someone had a decent experience (the IronDen log). However, I'd be relucant to try something from someone folks aren't entirely trusting in if it is injectable. I ordered some today from Precision. Will let folks know if it goes as well as that attached log.

I'll match there product if you purchase from Osta-Gain and start a log here on ProM. Send me a pm. :D

DAMN SON, now price matching - you're no joke Gary!!! :headbang:

For real Mark, give a try man - what do you have to lose???

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear