over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW1515 is the BOMB!

2elbows

Registered
Man I have taken a lot of gear in my days. I was always a big fan of IP Winny and Anadrol.

GW1515 is killing it for me. I love this stuff.

I was always a short burst athlete. I ran a 4.5 40 as a running back.
I hated running more than a mile. Today I ran almost 3 miles without stopping.
I just could breath longer and easier.

Also yesterday everything felt lighter so I did 12-15 reps even when I went heavy.

To peptide man that is a quality product.

Man I have taken a lot of gear in my days. I was always a big fan of IP Winny and Anadrol.

Also yesterday everything felt lighter so I did 12-15 reps even when I went heavy.

That’s one hell of a difference! Very cool!!!

I've definitely got to agree. HUGE fan of GW! Tremendous for anyone at the end of a contest prep or using DNP in particular

What dose are you using and when do you take it?

10 mgs

10 I have not worked my way to 20. It has had such a great affect on me at 10.

I'll go up if I need to right now I feel like a new man on it.

who carries it? Peptidetech has a different GW version I think, right?
I know I've seen it around a bunch in the past.

How long until you feel the effects of better cardio?

They have GW-501516 suspended in liquid. That’s what the OP is using.

Last edited:

Since you mentioned their name yes I got it from peptide tech.

It's a well packaged product and I have only been on it since last Friday. I took my 4th dose today. I took 10 mgs everyday did not do any cardio or anything until today.

I decided to run today before the rain started. I ran and ran and ran. Granted it was a trot but still I clocked in 3 miles without trying. I usually run\walk for about a mile and a half or 2.

I did not have to stop so that blew me away. That may not be much to some but it was very noticeable for me.

Also John it taste way better than the other source that gave me that rash.

From my research peptide tech consistency is dead on what it should look and taste like.
I love it day 4 of a 12 week run I'll post pics if i even lose just 10 lbs.

Last edited:
Since you mentioned their name yes I got it from peptide tech.

It's a well packaged product and I have only been on it since last Friday. I took my 4th dose today. I took 10 mgs everyday did not do any cardio or anything until today.

I decided to run today before the rain started. I ran and ran and ran. Granted it was a trot but still I clocked in 3 miles without trying. I usually run\walk for about a mile and a half or 2.

I did not have to stop so that blew me away. That may not be much to some but it was very noticeable for me.

Also John it taste way better than the other source that gave me that rash.

From my research peptide tech consistency is dead on what it should look and taste like.
I love it day 4 of a 12 week run I'll post pics if i even lose just 10 lbs.

Haha no research liquid tastes good Haha but nothing is worse than the companies that use grain alcohol.

Damn man - 4.5 in the 40 is no joke.. Did you play D1? I agree on the GW. I could never build endurance even running a few miles every day for years. I hated every fricking stride. GW made me almost enjoy running. Almost :D

Damn man - 4.5 in the 40 is no joke.. Did you play D1? I agree on the GW. I could never build endurance even running a few miles every day for years. I hated every fricking stride. GW made me almost enjoy running. Almost :D

My 40 time is slower than a turtle Hahaha

No D2

My 40 time is slower than a turtle Hahaha

I was too white to get into a D1 school. When I was in my 20's though I had a little speed. Built like a fire hydrant and could run a little.
The called me little Riggins after John Riggins from the Redskins.

Short-term administration of GW501516 improves inflammatory state in white adipose tissue and liver damage in high-fructose-fed mice through modulation of the renin-angiotensin system.
Magliano DC, et al. Endocrine. 2015.

Abstract

High activation of the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE)/(angiotensin-II type 1 receptor) AT1r axis is closely linked to pro-inflammatory effects and liver damage. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of the short-term administration of GW501516 on pro-inflammatory markers in white adipose tissue (WAT) and hepatic stellate cells (HSCs), lipogenesis and insulin resistance in the liver upon high-fructose diet (HFru)-induced ACE/AT1r axis activation. Three-month-old male C57Bl/6 mice were fed a standard chow diet or a HFru for 8 weeks. Then, the animals were separated randomly into four groups and treated with GW501516 for 3 weeks. Morphological variables, systolic blood pressure, and plasma determinations were analyzed. In the WAT, the ACE/AT1r axis and pro-inflammatory cytokines were assessed, and in the liver, the ACE/AT1r axis, HSCs, fatty acid oxidation, insulin resistance, and AMPK activation were evaluated. The HFru group displayed a high activation of the ACE/AT1r axis in both the WAT and liver; consequently, we detected inflammation and liver damage. Although GW501516 abolished the increased activation of the ACE/AT1r axis in the WAT, no differences were found in the liver. GW501516 blunted the inflammatory state in the WAT and reduced HSC activation in the liver. In addition, GW501516 alleviates damage in the liver by increasing the expression of the genes that regulate beta-oxidation and decreasing the expression of the genes and proteins that are involved in lipogenesis and gluconeogenesis. We conclude that GW501516 may serve as a therapeutic option for the treatment of a highly activated ACE/AT1r axis in WAT and liver.

Haha no research liquid tastes good Haha but nothing is worse than the companies that use grain alcohol.

I don't even know why a company would use only grain alcohol. 200 proof alcohol is expensive! PEG and Glycerin are way cheaper and glycerin actually tastes kind of good.

A metabolomic study of the PPARδ agonist GW501516 for enhancing running endurance in Kunming mice.
Chen W, et al. Sci Rep. 2015.

Abstract

Exercise can increase peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ (PPARδ) expression in skeletal muscle. PPARδ regulates muscle metabolism and reprograms muscle fibre types to enhance running endurance. This study utilized metabolomic profiling to examine the effects of GW501516, a PPARδ agonist, on running endurance in mice. While training alone increased the exhaustive running performance, GW501516 treatment enhanced running endurance and the proportion of succinate dehydrogenase (SDH)-positive muscle fibres in both trained and untrained mice. Furthermore, increased levels of intermediate metabolites and key enzymes in fatty acid oxidation pathways were observed following training and/or treatment. Training alone increased serum inositol, glucogenic amino acids, and branch chain amino acids. However, GW501516 increased serum galactose and β-hydroxybutyrate, independent of training. Additionally, GW501516 alone raised serum unsaturated fatty acid levels, especially polyunsaturated fatty acids, but levels increased even more when combined with training. These findings suggest that mechanisms behind enhanced running capacity are not identical for GW501516 and training. Training increases energy availability by promoting catabolism of proteins, and gluconeogenesis, whereas GW501516 enhances specific consumption of fatty acids and reducing glucose utilization.

How are things going with the GW-501516?

What do you guys think about GW for fat loss?

Many say it does nothing but I definately noticed a difference when I did my 60day run. Maybe its time to run it again hmmm.....

What do you guys think about GW for fat loss?

Many say it does nothing but I definately noticed a difference when I did my 60day run. Maybe its time to run it again hmmm.....

Never noticed any difference, only went up to 10mg though. Never felt the need to go higher as cardiovascular gains are already otherworldly for me at that dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just took my first 10mg dose of peptidetech GW-501516. It’s sitting under my tongue as I’m writing this. I don’t do cardio but I'm curious to see if my reps increase on chest tonight. The taste isn’t too bad. Haha :D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws