over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW501516 + MK677 + MK2866 + Hgh

dapit26

Registered
I'm currently running these compounds. As of now, this is my schedule, just added the Ostartine today, not real positive when to take, if it even matters...

First thing a.m. - 4 IU HGH
30 mins prior to exercise - 20 MG GW501516
Immediately post workout - 2 IU HGH
Before bed - MK677
Ostarine....no special time, just once a day

My goal is to increase size and weight while tryig to pack on as much lean muscle as possible... I have a 100% ruptured RC and sciatic nerve damage from broken back in 2011 (sacrum). I also take Test cyp/e and deca. So far pleased with progress but could always use any info. I'm very new to SARMs, in fact this is my first run

I'm going to stick with 25mgs ostarine ED.

If you are looking for cutting fat then you should try Andarine, Cardarine, Ostarine stack. One of the best options for cutting is this fancy trio. We’ve already discussed Ostarine so let’s touch base on the others. Cardarine, or GW-501516, we have listed above but something to mention is that it isn’t actually a SARM, but rather, a SARM-like product that modulates the metabolism by activating AMPK. It helps burn fat and increase endurance during workouts. It has even been thought to be a future preventer for diabetes in certain blood types. And lastly, Andarine, which has a really different component that sets it apart from the others: it helps increase bone strength and thereby helps prevent bone injuries such as fractures. This makes it the binding agent for this efficient trio.

I’m only interested if it will give my muscle like a tomb

The poor guy who made this thread had it hijacked by your conversations with yourself, how fucken annoying.

OP that has to be a mindfuck trying to cut with all the mk677 water weight, how’s it goin?

I've dropped about 8 lbs since I originally posted, I also added IGF1LR3 this week, haven't noticed any loss in strength with the sudden weight loss, and have been sick this last week but workouts have been very good, in fact can notice a difference in endurance for sure. Very happy with how everything is going at the moment.. No water retention to record

I've dropped about 8 lbs since I originally posted, I also added IGF1LR3 this week, haven't noticed any loss in strength with the sudden weight loss, and have been sick this last week but workouts have been very good, in fact can notice a difference in endurance for sure. Very happy with how everything is going at the moment.. No water retention to record

LR3 definitely helps that shit is a miracle, instant recomp! Were you losing weight before the LR3 or was it after you added it?

Lucky you MK677 turns me in a water buffalo....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws