over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym accident

There are a few things wrong with that video, his form in particular. But he did post up which is more then can be said for most of you with big mouths. Can he legit bench 5 plates, no. But 4 plus I think is easy for him with proper form, the guy is almost 60 for Christ's sake. He's got balls posting up, good job Dr Noe. Work on exactly what phattr said, I think you could post a better video without the slingshot. Hell, 4 plates nice and smooth would be nice to see.

I'm seeing a lot of criticism on this board lately, and honestly I don't like it. There are a couple guys here although very knowledgeable, almost never have anything nice to say. You know exactly who you are. And to be honest, as smart as you think you are in the end your just jerkoffs.

This is coming from me, one of the original assholes on these boards. But at some point you gotta mature and be nice to people. I got humbled when I suffered my health issues a few years back, some of you should really climb down from your high horse. Do it by choice before it's done for you. We are all here for the same reasons, help people out guys, don't be a dick about it. Fucking attitudes are amazing, guess what you aint that special.

I'm seeing a lot of criticism on this board lately, and honestly I don't like it. There are a couple guys here although very knowledgeable, almost never have anything nice to say. You know exactly who you are. And to be honest, as smart as you think you are in the end your just jerkoffs.

My thoughts exactly. If the guy had the guts to post the video, you could have easily said something like, "That was a good attempt, but you need to realize a few important things - you had too much spotter help, and your butt was off the bench, and you were wearing a slingshot. back down a few plates and go raw and repost the video."

You weren't communicating with him, you were talking about him as if he wasn't in the same room.

What's more, when I read the OP I never got the impression he was posting to brag about his accomplishment. But somehow it got turned into such. If he had posted something like "I pressed 500+, so I'm the best!" then sure, feel free to fire away.

Then again, I never got the impression he was bragging because I figured most of you advanced guys were lifting these kinds of weights. I'm nowhere near that amount of strength, even if I had a bionic arm. Some of the guys throw around numbers here that boggle my mind, so I got used to assuming this kind of weight was just normal for you freaks.

I did bro, but have you noticed how all of the ones who talk shit just disappeared. That is because they are out there looking for new prey to insult or called liars and they dont have the balls to man up and say that they were wrong.

waay to go bro, post some more vids when you have time!! Impressive stuff!:headbang:

PS: be careful still man, whats the point of lifting heavy weight if you continue to just get injured.

My thoughts exactly. If the guy had the guts to post the video, you could have easily said something like, "That was a good attempt, but you need to realize a few important things - you had too much spotter help, and your butt was off the bench, and you were wearing a slingshot. back down a few plates and go raw and repost the video."

You weren't communicating with him, you were talking about him as if he wasn't in the same room.

What's more, when I read the OP I never got the impression he was posting to brag about his accomplishment. But somehow it got turned into such. If he had posted something like "I pressed 500+, so I'm the best!" then sure, feel free to fire away.

Then again, I never got the impression he was bragging because I figured most of you advanced guys were lifting these kinds of weights. I'm nowhere near that amount of strength, even if I had a bionic arm. Some of the guys throw around numbers here that boggle my mind, so I got used to assuming this kind of weight was just normal for you freaks.

I'm with you. I flat bench 65's and cant imagine benching over 400.

There are a few things wrong with that video, his form in particular. But he did post up which is more then can be said for most of you with big mouths. Can he legit bench 5 plates, no. But 4 plus I think is easy for him with proper form, the guy is almost 60 for Christ's sake. He's got balls posting up, good job Dr Noe. Work on exactly what phattr said, I think you could post a better video without the slingshot. Hell, 4 plates nice and smooth would be nice to see.

This is coming from me, one of the original assholes on these boards. But at some point you gotta mature and be nice to people. I got humbled when I suffered my health issues a few years back, some of you should really climb down from your high horse. Do it by choice before it's done for you. We are all here for the same reasons, help people out guys, don't be a dick about it. Fucking attitudes are amazing, guess what you aint that special.

Well said bro! Those idiots get ban bro. Some one told me I am on a power trip. So if I ban idiots meaning I am on power trip and we let those idiots run the forum then. :rolleyes:

Well said bro! Those idiots get ban bro. Some one told me I am on a power trip. So if I ban idiots meaning I am on power trip and we let those idiots run the forum then. :rolleyes:

Probably the high kangaroo an koala bear content in your diet chef. ;) Lol you do a good job on here.

Haha I eat kangaroo sausages but the butcher does it for me all pure kangaroo meat. The koala are cute we would never harm them.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I did bro, but have you noticed how all of the ones who talk shit just disappeared. That is because they are out there looking for new prey to insult or called liars and they dont have the balls to man up and say that they were wrong.

Well, I disappeared because I don't believe I have ever seen anyone substantiate their superman claims. You did. I don't know what a sling shot is, and it didn't look like the spotter helped much, you certainly had no trouble locking it out. What you claimed sounded crazy. What you did was unbelievable - but true.

You are one very strong guy. And for a guy your age, I am 50, you are monster strong.

I learned a lesson here. I will shut up and ignore a thread if I don't have anything constructive to say. I will let someone else call the man a liar and a troll if I believe they are disrespecting the board. I was definitely wrong about you.

Right now I am eating my words. Very well done. Please don't hurt me.

Last edited:
As the first to call you out Noe.....I tip my hat to you sir. Not close to a 500 raw bench, but pretty fucking shit hot at your age.

Fair enough; I won't argue.

I'm trying to be constructive and help you with this. Again, based on me working with powerlifters and strongmen.

Take this event as a sign. Based on what you've posted, it really sounds like you've been lifting with your dick - ignoring form, adding the Slingshot in just to be able tack more weight on your PR, taking chances with spotters. Here's the thing. Dropping 500lbs on your chest, your throat, your face - well, it could have killed you or maimed you.

You got lucky this time. Now is a good time to start lifting with your head.

If you want to push this kind of weight, start working in a power rack. Set the safeties, every time. If your gym doesn't have one, find a new gym - this is your life we're talking about.

Oh, and one thing we've found about the slingshot: it's great for some overload work, after you've already done most of your work without that as an assist. Sort of like the concept of doing overload work with squatting: you put more on the bar than you can squat, and just unrack it and hold it for a bit. You overload the weight.

During your main work sets, focus on your form, work hard, and then toss in some overload work at the end.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks again bro, I know what I need to do to perfect my form. Many of the things you mentioned are within my grasp with a little more practice. I know for example it's easier for me to keep my ass on the bench if I keep my legs wide and back under the bench as far as possible, but I never have felt comfortable In that position. Most power lifters do just that when they bench but for me my body feels unstable and unsafe but using that technique I don't have any problems keeping good form.

Thanks bro for the posting. I'm old school and I used to be a moderator on several forums and its good to see someone with a professional attitude reminding everyone why forums were created to begin with. We are all brothers of iron and in the old days, it felt like everyone was family. I realized times have changed but we are all athletes who share many common goals and we are here to learn from one another. Everyone has enought stress in life and this should be a place where a iron brother can come without the fear of being attack. I hope your health issues have improved and i'm glad to see it changed your life for the better. My dad was an alcoholic and was very abusive to my mother. When I was 12 years of age. I talked her into leaving him. It was in the summer. My mom could not find a job and I worked in the cornfields and supported her and my 2 sister. Later she found a job and married another man. My dad also got married and was abusive to his new wife. My dad got very sick and almost died. He went from 200lbs to 135 lbs and it look like he age 20 years. He survived but the near death experience changed him, his life style and how he treated people. He became he good guy. 30 years later my mom gets a divorce and I happen to mention it to my dad. My mother calls me and states that my father is at her house. They failed in love all over again and now they share a love that can't be broken. So I know exactly how health issues can humble a man.

waay to go bro, post some more vids when you have time!! Impressive stuff!:headbang:

PS: be careful still man, whats the point of lifting heavy weight if you continue to just get injured.

I will jt4339, this was my first injury and it definely makes one think in a different way. Looks like its going to be at lease another week before my ribs heel or longer.

Well, I disappeared because I don't believe I have ever seen anyone substantiate their superman claims. You did. I don't know what a sling shot is, and it didn't look like the spotter helped much, you certainly had no trouble locking it out. What you claimed sounded crazy. What you did was unbelievable - but true.

You are one very strong guy. And for a guy your age, I am 50, you are monster strong.

I learned a lesson here. I will shut up and ignore a thread if I don't have anything constructive to say. I will let someone else call the man a liar and a troll if I believe they are disrespecting the board. I was definitely wrong about you.

Right now I am eating my words. Very well done. Please don't hurt me.

No hard feeling bro, it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. All is cool and thanks for the kind words.

would be fun to see how many of the critics post up videos of their very own 500lb bench press with bad form and tons of spotter help..... you know just to show the OP that its no big deal ;)

good job OP, you are a mighty strong guy for any age.

Your right my friend, I didn't come on here to brag but I was happy about pressing 560 but to be truthful I posted mostly to make everyone aware of the dangers of wearing a body bench device that was not custom made. If I would have just used my slingshot instead, then I could have avoided the injury. This has been a supper shitty week. First the injury and then I lose my wallet yesterday. So I had to cancel all my credit cards and tomorrow morning I need to get a new driver license.

Your right my friend, I didn't come on here to brag but I was happy about pressing 560 but to be truthful I posted mostly to make everyone aware of the dangers of wearing a body bench device that was not custom made. If I would have just used my slingshot instead, then I could have avoided the injury. This has been a supper shitty week. First the injury and then I lose my wallet yesterday. So I had to cancel all my credit cards and tomorrow morning I need to get a new driver license.

Mondays at the DMV... i bet u just cant fuckin wait to get in that line this morning ahahahhaa ;)

Mondays at the DMV... i bet u just cant fuckin wait to get in that line this morning ahahahhaa ;)

Ya right bro, it took 2 hours to get a temporary driving license until I get my new one in the mail. On the positive side, at lease there was some hot chicks to talk to, to help pass the time.

Haha I eat kangaroo sausages but the butcher does it for me all pure kangaroo meat. The koala are cute we would never harm them.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I bought some kangaroo meat once. I told my sons it was kangaroo but told my wife it was chicken. My first wife was a city girl and she wouldnt try any thing out of the norm. I grew up in the country eating rabbit, turtle, frog legs and other things she wouldn't never try. So anyhow she said the chicken was really good and she had seconds and my sons were smiling, trying to keep from laughing. Then she went back for more and they started cracking up. She knew something was wrong then and wanted to know what she was eating. After I told her, she got really pissed and gave me the solid treatment for the rest of the night. Just like a woman....LOL

Can't remember the last time someone posted up a huge claim of a massive bench and substantiated it without some stupid maneuver like the belly bouncing idiot. Amazing lift, especially at that age. Wasn't a perfect PLing standard bench, but people who are trying to bring down the accomplishment of near 500lbs at age 60 are just assholes being assholes. gj :headbang:

hey

kangaroo is good? what is it comparable to? u can get it in states?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws