over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym etiquette question

I wouldn't let any dude just start talking with my girl for shits and giggles...nothing good can come from it..
end of story!

All 2_3 times hes only tlked to her and not you...even tried to tlk to her when u stepped away sounds like he has other motives besides movie reviews

Are you not bigger than.this guy? There hasnt.been one.time where im w my girl and some other dude has tried to appraoch her in the gym or anywhere else I may add

Laws are made by the weak to protect the weak.
Human nature, sure Men are attracted to women but so is protecting whats yours by any means.
Let him talk shit to your women, next he will want the keys to your car.

Laws are made by the weak to protect the weak.
Human nature, sure Men are attracted to women but so is protecting whats yours by any means.
Let him talk shit to your women, next he will want the keys to your car.

Technically the laws we are told to follow are created by the corrupt to protect the corrupt, e.g. their interests.

I don't disagree with the remainder of the post, I agree with it 100%. It was just that first sentence that got me worked up enough to stop what I was doing here at the office and reply.

anyone who has been charged with assault knows its expensive & a huge hassle ... i cant believe people on this forum would risk a months salary just to prove you have brass balls at your gym ... over some douche who is just being inappropriate at the gym? not worth it in my opinion. give him a month and he'll forget about your girl. unless he starts being inappropriate himself and your girl feels scared or something but it sounds like he just doesn't know when to shut up.

Plus, how much would it suck to be the Alpha Dog, push the issue and then have your ass handed to you!!

The girl should be able to assertively handle the situation by herself, without any input from anyone else.

Last edited:
It sounds like this dude has a thing for your girl and no respect for you.

you just tell him, with a dead serious killer face, your girl is to polite too tell him, but if he talks to her again your gonna smash his brains in with a 45lb plate. Finish off your sentence with "OK"!?

Bahahahaha! I was think the same thing bro

I'm a real straight forward person. I would simply pull him off to the side where no one can hear and just tell him that you and your gf would like it if he stopped talking to her. Usually if there's no one around they don't feel embarrassed and act stupid to save face. If you feel the need to explain why then tell him he interrupts your workouts and he makes your gf uncomfortable. Personally I don't think a stranger needs an explanation as to why he would need to stop talking to another guys gf though

Edit: my bad, I didn't read the whole post. I would honestly tell him "dude..we are here to workout and get out shit done, we don't have time to talk. Im not being a dick but that's what we are here for."

Fuck him dude who cares if he doesn't like you.

Last edited:
Every gym I've ever been to seems to have "that guy " he's just there to talk to women. they never really seem to get anywhere with them but that doesn't stop him from chatting away.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131