over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym etiquette

beggar

Registered
I am sure each and everyone one of us has had memory lapses in the gym for whatever reason that is against normal gym etiquette. And I am sure each of us has apologized for such lapse.

So which one of you got in my way yesterday while I was doing dumbbell flyes? If you don't remember let me refresh your memory. I was coming down with a pair of 45's and you decided to stand right next to my arm. Instead of moving out of my way and letting me finish my set, you decided to stand there in la la land while I'm trying not to drop the dumbbells and holding them at an awkward 60 degree angle mid set waiting for you to move!

Come on man!!

Dilly Dilly

I was the guy who did the drive by and farted while walking in front of you.

I crop dusted the leg press this week. It keeps the new year’s resolutions away.

You're a sick man JJ [emoji23]

How about all the fatasses taking up all the ab machines, I mean wtf are you even training abs for? Hit the stepmaster you hippo!

Now that is some funny sh**. Be nice man.

To add insult to injury I looked at the guy dead in his eyes and he said nothing!!

Now that is some funny sh**. Be nice man.

To add insult to injury I looked at the guy dead in his eyes and he said nothing!!
They are either chatting or on there cell phones. I have just been kicking people off the machines lol I literally stand there awkwardly after asking if they are almost done, it causes them to "finish" quicker even though they never really started lol.

This is a brilliant idea! I'm going to have to load up on oatmeal before I go next and clear out squat rack.
Wouldn't have to worry about it at my gym.....99% of the people there avoid it (squat rack) like the plague!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't have to worry about it at my gym.....99% of the people there avoid it (squat rack) like the plague!

At my gym everyone just loads up the squat rack with like 4 plates then they do 1 half rep and take 30min break between that and the next half rep. I usually go in, train my entire body and this guy is still supposedly squatting [emoji57]

I need to go to your gym. There is always people on the squat rack at mine doing weird stuff that doesn't resemble a squat. Something that looks more like half of a stiff leg deadlift with a bar on their shoulders. Weirdest thing I have ever seen.

At my gym everyone just loads up the squat rack with like 4 plates then they do 1 half rep and take 30min break between that and the next half rep. I usually go in, train my entire body and this guy is still supposedly squatting [emoji57]

I have one better. I wanted to do some T-bar rows in the corner. This guy was using the bar already doing rows and I asked him how may sets he had left. He says he doesn't know so I had to find something to do instead. 20 minutes and 12 sets later he is still doing T-bar rows in the corner. Didn't look like he was working his back because his body was all over the place. Dude looked like he was dancing. He could have asked if I wanted to work in with him!!

For some reason unknown to me there are a disproportionate number of dysfunctional humans congregating in and around gyms at this time of the year!!

I need to go to your gym. There is always people on the squat rack at mine doing weird stuff that doesn't resemble a squat. Something that looks more like half of a stiff leg deadlift with a bar on their shoulders. Weirdest thing I have ever seen.

Ahhh....."Good Mornings".

I haven't seen someone do that exercise in years.

This really is the worst time of year for the gym.

By the way I’m the guy who thinks it’s ok to go CrossFit style and use 5 machines AT THE SAME TIME and spend an hour alternating between them and how dare you ask to use one of them I’m not using I need them ALL and waiting for you breaks my rhythmic pace!

It’s so hard to get on leg equipment at my gym. Everyone trains legs constantly. That’s the only negative thing i can say because my gym is packed with knockout hardbody women. They train legs and butt damn near everyday.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear