over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym for nerds and women with real titty

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
without a doubt it's not for everyone...

"LOS ANGELES — The first sign of what is to come at Nerdstrong Gym in North Hollywood is the red welcome mat: It’s in the shape of a Dungeons & Dragons 10-sided die. The equipment inside includes 25-pound steel clubs (for the potions class portion of a Harry Potter workout, among others). A gray concrete wall is painted with pixelated Space Invaders from the 1970s video game. And the gym’s handbook reassures members that workouts can be scaled from Padawan to Jedi Master (that’s Star Wars for “pretty easy” to “really hard”).

Since this gym opened in 2013, members — many driving an hour across crowded freeways to get there — have kicked down dungeon doors, defeated the Death Star, raided ancient temples with Indiana Jones and battled Coily alongside QBert, the 1982 arcade game. An Eye of Sauron workout, drawn from “The Lord of the Rings,” features step-ups (Frodo and Sam had to climb a lot of stairs) and sandbags (evoking Sam carrying Frodo up Mount Doom). Every three minutes, when the Eye of Sauron sweeps across the gym, everyone has to drop into a plank position until it passes.

“If I Google ‘God of War workout,’ I get a bunch of workouts that make you look like the God of War,” said Andrew Deutsch, 45, the gym’s founder, referring to a series of video games. “I want to do movements that make you feel like you’re in the game.”

"Mr. Housman walked into the gym depressed and weighing 315 pounds, having been dragged there by a friend he had met while making short films for the internet. Now Mr. Housman attends classes five or six days a week, sometimes twice a day, and recently went with another friend to get matching tattoos of Nerdstrong’s logo: a silhouette of a caped hero triumphantly lifting a barbell overhead.This is a permanent change I’m doing to my body, but so is Nerdstrong and so is having a community of people who won’t give up on me.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/style/workouts-for-nerds.html?_r=0
no fake titty here

Attachments

• gym for nerds 2.jpg
    gym for nerds 2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 513
Eh, pretty cool actually. Good way for people who otherwise wouldn't care about fitness to start getting into it.

Funny concept actually. I would be surprised if it's very successful but if people like that sort of stuff, more power to them. Much better than Planet Fatness discriminating and not welcoming people who are serious about their training.

I bet that plump chick in front is a giver.

Seriously whatever gets people up and moving is a great thing

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

sounds like a social club... and by the looks of people it doesnt seem they even workout. Maybe they should get bigger steel clubs to train with. Add this to another "only in california".

Real titties? what are those? havnt seen any of them since i Moved to LA :D

If this type of thing works for them than who are we to judge? I think it's great for these folks to make this kind of real change in their lives.

here's some more of them. i bet little slice could join and make a killing selling DNP. he would also talk up the wonders of winny.
winny hater

Attachments

• gym for nerds.jpg
    gym for nerds.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 350
If this type of thing works for them than who are we to judge? I think it's great for these folks to make this kind of real change in their lives.

by the looks of those pictures I don't see any real life changes happening to them in the future, lets be honest:eek:

Looks like a liberal haven for the estrogen outliers club. Their personal training program is called the jelly rolls. . . or blob with eyes for short. :eek:

-lil slice inspired-

I've always believed the adage that the best workout program is the one you're going to stick to and I'm sure this makes working out so much more enjoyable for so many people who enjoy the gaming lifestyle. I think it's awesome to see.

Plus targeting a demographic full of people who have advanced degrees and are generally in a higher paying demographic is a great business model. The founder of NerdFitness, Steve Kamb, is killing it with how much his businesses have grown in less than a decade.

by the looks of those pictures I don't see any real life changes happening to them in the future, lets be honest:eek:
It takes time bro. You didn't make your gains overnight

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Almost all successful competitive bodybuilders are SUPER nerdy, even if they don't look it. In fact, in almost all individual sports, the higher levels are dominated by nerds.

Non-nerds in the gym just don't get far, they are the average meatheads that just enjoy lifting and juicing. It takes some real nerdiness to really take it to the next level on your own.

I'm a huge nerd.

Oh and geeks are just nerds trying to be cool, most geeks aren't even real nerds. Geeks are the new jocks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws