over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym opening update?

I just got a call from my gym here in Tokyo that all good for Monday.

Everything as normal, but we are asked to wear masks. We would have worn them anyway, so no worries there.

It will be great to get back to a real schedule with some intensity & progress!

Personally I can't take more months of no gym. I will be applying for security contract in Kuwait so I can get back to putting some real size on.
The Physical aspect of the gym aside, the mental side of isolation is and has taken its toll.

To those of you back in the gym: What kind of social distancing measures/precautions are you taking? (if any)

I trained today in a gym after months, wore a mask for the first 20 minutes of training legs, and needed to take it off after that. Tried to stay away from everyone, and wiped down everything twice, but idk if that will do much to 20 people 15 people breathing in a room together.

In Illinois its only "1 on 1 personal training" and outdoor fitness classes limited to 10 people. So still pretty much closed for most people, at least as far as those of us on this board would be concerned

Upstate NY is on pace for July 1st. No clue what kind of precautions gyms will need to take, if they are even allowed opened by July 1. Vermont has the green light to open June 1, gyms must be at 25% capacity. NJ - Atilis is opening their gyms on Monday. They are defying the governor and trying to get all local small businesses to open June 1 with them.

Upstate NY is on pace for July 1st. No clue what kind of precautions gyms will need to take, if they are even allowed opened by July 1. Vermont has the green light to open June 1, gyms must be at 25% capacity. NJ - Atilis is opening their gyms on Monday. They are defying the governor and trying to get all local small businesses to open June 1 with them.
I dont see how many gyms survive that.

**CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND**

Owners of Atillis gym in my home state have filed federal lawsuit against the governor for violation of civil rights.

I guess this thread is open again since it's not the weekend.

So the owner of Atilis had this big day planned to reopen all the gyms on June 1. Well now he's backing out. Blaming it on the police forces being stretched out due to the riots in Atlantic City? I'm not saying he's wrong, but without getting political, how can this guy be taken seriously anymore? I've met him several times. Nice guy. But bro, if you believe you should be open, then open up. Otherwise, stop with all the talk. Actually, if anything, maybe now would be the best time to open. Whatever.

Sounds like New Jersey gyms can reopen June 15. No update on NY but that's good news for those in NJ.

I guess this thread is open again since it's not the weekend.

So the owner of Atilis had this big day planned to reopen all the gyms on June 1. Well now he's backing out. Blaming it on the police forces being stretched out due to the riots in Atlantic City? I'm not saying he's wrong, but without getting political, how can this guy be taken seriously anymore? I've met him several times. Nice guy. But bro, if you believe you should be open, then open up. Otherwise, stop with all the talk. Actually, if anything, maybe now would be the best time to open. Whatever.
Well, if that area is truly in danger of looting then I think he did the right thing. Some parts of cities are closed off now. The police have their hands full with the riots. Id give the guy a break. Timing is horrible now. When the riots are over he can do it. So many cities now are like a war zone, not safe for places to even be open in some areas. Its dangerous.

In Dade County Florida.... still no word

In Dade County Florida.... still no word
That surprises me since Florida seemed to be the first to open up. In Ohio gyms have been open about 1 week now.

Sounds like New Jersey gyms can reopen June 15. No update on NY but that's good news for those in NJ.

source?

this is all I’m seeing for NJ on June 15

“Outdoor dining will be permitted as of June 15 and nonessential retail can soon allow customers inside with 50% capacity limits, according to three sources familiar with Murphy’s plans but who were not authorized to speak publicly about them.”

source?

this is all I’m seeing for NJ on June 15

“Outdoor dining will be permitted as of June 15 and nonessential retail can soon allow customers inside with 50% capacity limits, according to three sources familiar with Murphy’s plans but who were not authorized to speak publicly about them.”

Source is literally Atilis Gym itself. He's saying June 15 they have the green light from the governor.

These riots are definitely gonna push NY openings back even further. Thx jerkoffs

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131