over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gym sales rep

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
gettin a job at a gym as a sales rep. any advice on good ways to pull sales and any good "rule of thumbs" to follow to make it? any advice will be appreciated bros, thanks in advance:)

balla06 said:
gettin a job at a gym as a sales rep. any advice on good ways to pull sales and any good "rule of thumbs" to follow to make it? any advice will be appreciated bros, thanks in advance:)
WHAT YOU SELLING NUTRI-VET..............LOL

anabolicfan said:
WHAT YOU SELLING NUTRI-VET..............LOL
always;) hahaha

\---[\\\]>----------- work your referrals. let your members do the work for you. i required all my sales ppl to get at laeast 5 referrals for every sale otherwise i took the sale from them. why not get them? if you build a good repour with the ppl you sign up, then you got them right where you want them, they will for sure tell their friends and family what an aswome gym you have and guess what...if you do a good job building repour...guess who they'll tell them to see about a membership! I have had ppl refuse to go with any other sales person and ONLY want to sign up with me! work the referrals bro! you sign up one person, they give you 5 names, each of the 5 gives you 5 more names...do the math!

bigbadasian said:
\---[\\\]>----------- work your referrals. let your members do the work for you. i required all my sales ppl to get at laeast 5 referrals for every sale otherwise i took the sale from them. why not get them? if you build a good repour with the ppl you sign up, then you got them right where you want them, they will for sure tell their friends and family what an aswome gym you have and guess what...if you do a good job building repour...guess who they'll tell them to see about a membership! I have had ppl refuse to go with any other sales person and ONLY want to sign up with me! work the referrals bro! you sign up one person, they give you 5 names, each of the 5 gives you 5 more names...do the math!
i was waitin on u to chime in! thanks bro! ill be sure to do that!! more money the better!!:D

any other secrets ill be happy to take!:p

balla06 said:
i was waitin on u to chime in! thanks bro! ill be sure to do that!! more money the better!!:D

any other secrets ill be happy to take!:p

|---[\\\\]>--------- man, there are a lot of tricks bro, really, to tell you the truth, out of all the managers of the other clubs, i was probably ranked in the middle as far as closing deals went...i was NOT a hard closer that many of them are, i feel it is NOT good to be that guy that wont let them leave w/out a contract, some ppl will sit with them for hours and not let the customer leave, i go to a point and when i feel that they wont buy, i dont push it, ppl like that..they will appreicite it and come back to YOU when they are ready, i promise, now if you are confortable with hard closing, by all means, use drop selling techiniques, T-O to your manager (good cop bad cop) i can go into more detail later if you like.

ya cool if u dont mind bro and we can take thsi to PMs too if ya want. i appreciate ur help man really do! jus tryin to make the best of this and make some money ya know! im bout to head in and do some training shit and ill start start on monday so any info u r willing to give me please do brutha. thanks again bro!:)

later on

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity