over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym share? Kind of like airbnb but for iron bros

On that note, I would love to let people use the stuff I bought and charge a fee (I benefit, they do) but its at my parents garage, and they are freaking out over the virus lol so that won't work.

So far ive bought about 300lbs in weights, a bench for 25 (don't trust it to go heavy), a power rack for 100 (I trust it a little more than the bench). if it wasn't for snitches and the government id invest in something and make a killing, but all it takes is 1 fearful person with a big mouth to call up the cops and they shut you down and you get a fine, so not worth the risk (real risk of losing $$).

My neighbor had Covid. He suffered through hell. On day 12 he was prepared to die and wrote goodbye notes to his 3 children. He is 40, works out regularly and has no contributing health issues. He was one of the unlucky ones who got hit hard but was lucky to survive after 17 days in quarantine. If we keep fucking around and looking for loopholes around the "stay at home" order this could be you. Are you ready to write a goodbye note to your kids because some jackholes were able to sneak into a gym for a quick bicep workout? We need to take this thing seriously and stop it dead in its tracks. I feel like we are slowly and painfully peeling off a band aid rather than sucking it up and ripping it off. YES, lets suffer right now. No gym. No restaurants. No socializing. It will be painful, but short. Because if we keep going on our current route, the no gym, no restaurants, no socializing thing is still going to happen, but many people will die along the way and all we are doing is prolonging the inevitable.

For fuck sake... seriously? There were literally lines out every grocery store, Lowe's, Home Depot, and every fast food joint in between today as I was doing my rounds for work (1st of the month, food stamps and pay day). Might want to inform the masses before preaching to a single guy asking for a place to train. I get what you are saying and even agree to an extent but I was simply asking if any avid meatheads would think about opening their personal gym to a local guy or two to train for a fee while helping a fellow iron junkie get his fix (who would value the opportunity and respectfully treat equipment and space as it was his own).

PS I could give two fucks about training biceps right now. I am having squat withdrawals... and I'm glad your neighbor pulled through.

For fuck sake... seriously? There were literally lines out every grocery store, Lowe's, Home Depot, and every fast food joint in between today as I was doing my rounds for work (1st of the month, food stamps and pay day). Might want to inform the masses before preaching to a single guy asking for a place to train. I get what you are saying and even agree to an extent but I was simply asking if any avid meatheads would think about opening their personal gym to a local guy or two to train for a fee while helping a fellow iron junkie get his fix (who would value the opportunity and respectfully treat equipment and space as it was his own).

PS I could give two fucks about training biceps right now. I am having squat withdrawals... and I'm glad your neighbor pulled through.

Didn't mean to focus on ONE guy. It was at the masses who are doing just what you said (Lowes, Home Depot etc). Here is the thing, if every ONE guy did the right thing we would be done with this much quicker. For every ONE guy who sees a workout as important there is also that ONE guy who sees Home Depot as important and another ONE guy who feels picking up fast food is important. Every ONE guy has that ONE thing they feel is absolutely necessary to get them out of the house as a quarantine exemption. And that is why we are failing.

I’m scratching my head how a gym is not considered “essential“ and why couldn’t they work it out so x amount can be in there at a time. Lots of people depend on exercise, massage, yoga, swim, etc. for health and well being. Home Depot and pot shops are allowed to be open. The fucking donut shops open but the parks a no no. Mmmmkay.

I'm scratching my head trying to understand this thought.

I live in New York City and they can keep the gyms closed for now. Gyms are a big risk to open now in an area with such a large population.

Donut shops only allow 2 or 3 people in at one time parks and gyms have lots of people in at one time and there is now way the staff could clean a gym if it were busy. Gyms are already a breeding ground for viruses, germs, bacteria, and fungus way before Corona.

I live in New York City and they can keep the gyms closed for now. Gyms are a big risk to open now in an area with such a large population.

Donut shops only allow 2 or 3 people in at one time parks and gyms have lots of people in at one time and there is now way the staff could clean a gym if it were busy. Gyms are already a breeding ground for viruses, germs, bacteria, and fungus way before Corona.
I agree big time. I think the big mitigating factor here is the whole mental and physical health aspect of working out. People not being able to work out will hurt both factors. I guess they see the good outweighing the bad. I too don't see how they can keep a gym germ free, its not going to happen. Just one infected individual going into the gym could infect directly 10s of people, and then those people infect 1 person , etc. I think they said the infection rate is now a bit less than 1 in NY, which is about the worst place. The figure was something like 1 person will infect .8 people.

Anyone willing to open up their personal home gyms to guys local to them..? I know I'd be willing to pay if you have a nice set up.

big fat no way!!

I live in an expensive house, in an expensive neighborhood. I would never consider letting random meat-heads that I don't even know into my place to trash my expensive equipment for any money. I mean I would have to be crazy.

My friends, family and even some trustworthy employees come over, work out, then swim in the pool. Most of the time I even feed them.

Just because someone lifts and takes juice doesn't mean we're the same, or that they're good people.
Far from it, sorry.
Many are unstable to say the least. Be smart guys.

Now do the subway system. From what I’m told there still running. There is 0.00 ways to avoid a virus so pick your poison. Every state and every county within the state should be looked at individually and not just blanketed by some fed “expert”. Flights from NY are allowed to fly into my state with ZERO stipulations. Explain that. I live in the sticks with a city population of less than 5k and no reported cases. Why would you apply the same rules of NY?

Theres a guy on the facebook marketplace in my city offering this, set by appt, $5 ea training sessions. He has a nice set up to. Power rack, incline/decline/ flat bench. Smith machine, leg press, dumbells. A nice set up for sure, pretty smart for him, doesnt allow groups of more than 4 people at a time

I’m scratching my head how a gym is not considered “essential“ and why couldn’t they work it out so x amount can be in there at a time. Lots of people depend on exercise, massage, yoga, swim, etc. for health and well being. Home Depot and pot shops are allowed to be open. The fucking donut shops open but the parks a no no. Mmmmkay.
Probably due to sweat and the amount of people that go. My gym sees over 1000 swipes a day.

big fat no way!!

I live in an expensive house, in an expensive neighborhood. I would never consider letting random meat-heads that I don't even know into my place to trash my expensive equipment for any money. I mean I would have to be crazy.

My friends, family and even some trustworthy employees come over, work out, then swim in the pool. Most of the time I even feed them.

Just because someone lifts and takes juice doesn't mean we're the same, or that they're good people.
Far from it, sorry.
Many are unstable to say the least. Be smart guys.
I don't understand this service either https://www.airbnb.com/, where people rent out their home. That's nuts to me. I saw a court case on tv where a couple rented their home to a guy. Turns out that the guy was renting it for his son's 17th birthday. The kid had over 50 other friends over with a keg of beer etc. The father even helped his son get the keg and then the parents left him unchaperoned! Of course they trashed the home and caused somewhere around $10,000 damage. I seem to remember that some fool threw a beer bottle and broke the big screen tv. Lots of other damage. I don't care how much someone would pay me, I would never rent my home to a stranger. The home they rented was appraised at several million dollars.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws