over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyms in Baltimore

Again, chill. You can't even spell you are so upset. You are clearly a hard core mother fucker and know way more about my own neighborhood than I do. I get it. And yes, I KNOW all of Canton is like that. What the fuck are YOU talking about? You say that as if it's a huge neighborhood. Have you been here since your HARD CORE bouncing days? I love the insults. Keep them coming. The irony is great.

I got it, your like one of thoughs guys who like to tease and antagonize
people behind your little computer. I see that in your three big posts
So I'm kinda wasting my time here
but you just said it right there Mr newbe to baltimore, you only see
canton as it is now not when it was all industial plants like American
smelting and refinery where my father worked for over 20 years, and
where I worked on oil tankers during the so called HARDCORE days.
Ok let me rephrase what I said about it so you'll understand better.
Not all PEOPLE in canton are yuppies. You are so stuck on this canton
yuppie thing that I'm starting to believe that you may have had your
ass kicked by one of thoughs guys. Oh god there I go again, HARDCORE
BY THE WAY BUD, YOUR THE ONE THAT CALLED US OUT, IF YOU CAN'T
TAKE THE HEAT THEN KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT.
and as far as my spelling goes since you've only been here 2 long months
I'll tell you like the other people here it sucks but you got the point thats
all that matters.

all that matters.

And what might you be? You are the one that has been name calling. Great, Canton was a shit hole 20 years ago. So were all the other currently developed areas around the bay. The home I live in was a crack house 10 years ago. What you are insisting is true today is like me insisting that I live still live in the hood. I don't doubt that you had it rough growing up here, and I'm sure you have seen some dirt in your day. But you are insisting that all of Baltimore is a warzone because of your experiences 20 years ago and it simply isn't the truth. Insisting that all of us who live in the city are stupid and naive, waiting for our turn to be victimized is complete shit. Suggesting that I think I'm a hardass for disagreeing you is complete shit. Because of sharing my opinion based on what I experience every single day makes me a know it all? I'll admit- I don't know the west side for shit, I don't know northeast for shit. I have no reason to. Those are areas I have no reason to go to. I know parts east and southeast Baltimore and they are quite livable. Though I would not personally choose to raise a family here, many do, and many of us love it here and wouldn't dream of living in the county. I'm tired of arguing with you old man.

all that matters.

If u go back to Canton turn off ur Gaydar....there are more smokers there per square foot than anywhere:p

MY, MY, MY

all that matters.

Talk about a thread Hijack. LOL.

You are being exactly what a typical Baltimore stereotype the world views.
1. You've contributed not one positive note to this thread. (are we not all in agreement here.)

2. You call me mr. inconsistent and my posts are VERY clear (which means you've obviously came up in this horrible school system here 2nd worst only to detroit) After all as per one of your statements about me saying a safe place in bmore, I did wrap "SAFE" in quoations. LOL @ your grammar and reading comprehension.

3.Your bullshit tough guy attitude kills me. If it makes you that mad, you can catch me 1703 n. monroe street. 4 real. I am also known to frequent North ave. and Fulton. Also the Y on Druid Hill. I don't hide behind a computer and you may also PM me if you this post irritates you and we can finish our discussion there. And I promise you it will end there.

4. You don't even quote any of the posts properly. You are obviously angry about your city. I am sorry you feel that way. You should blame the educational system here. Actually I am leaving this city in 3 weeks. I am tired of it myself and think i'm moving to take on a new opportunity offered. We can discuss that if you'd like see # 3.

5. You are an IDIOT I-D-I-O-T. You are 40 years old taking this way too serious. What i'm taking serious is your idiodic attitude toward this whole discussion. Please read the original thread starter. What did you contribute to this?

6. You're from Baltimore. LOL. Nuff said. So since I'm mr. Inconsistent(cuz obviously you don't know what the thread is about) We can see why everyone on here had something negative to say about this city. You are the stereotypical picture and you seem to find nothing wrong with that. Do you truly find your behavoir here Exceptable? In case you didnt realize THE GUY IS ALREADY MOVING HERE. WHAT THE GOAL IS HERE IS TO DIRECT HIM TO A SAFE AND EFFECTIVE PLACE TO WORK OUT> THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT OR A POINT ISNT TO BE MADE RATHER THE CITY IS SAFE OR NOT. CRACKHEADS EXIST. MURDER EXISTS. Guess what genius. It exists all over the United States. Some places worst than others.

I do humbly apologize to you bros for this Verbal Checking I had to put down. I've gotten sick of this "CLOWN" and ive seen people get waaaay beside themselves on here before realizing their position.

In closing (and I'm done with this).... Wherever you go, watch ya back and respect those around you. Respect your position and who you are and Baltimore will be ok for whoever comes. Act like this clown.. You get called out!!!! BTW, thats my real addy and I aint hard to fine. 1

Last edited:
Whos the I-D-I-O-T.

post ur addy....ur a fucking numb nuts....When Stevo takes a shit on ur porch u may want to erase it....stevo said he ate lots of corn for breakfast for a nice steamy dump....

Oh and ur also calling a guy out on the internet.....he may be 40....are u 12?????

3.Your bullshit tough guy attitude kills me. If it makes you that mad, you can catch me 1703 n. monroe street. 4 real. I am also known to frequent North ave. and Fulton. Also the Y on Druid Hill. I don't hide behind a computer and you may also PM me if you this post irritates you and we can finish our discussion there. And I promise you it will end there.

Last edited:
Whos the I-D-I-O-T.

post ur addy....ur a fucking numb nuts....When Stevo takes a shit on ur porch u may want to erase it....stevo said he ate lots of corn for breakfast for a nice steamy dump....

Oh and ur also calling a guy out on the internet.....he may be 40....are u 12?????

He comes through there??... I doubt he'd bother shitting on the porch, in fact, i doubt he'd get out the car or pull up @ any house on that block. Trust that. LOL. Erase it? If u not from there you don't go there. He'll know that. And yes... again... I am for real. Take a dump. LMAO!! On Monroe?? LOL. LOL.

He comes through there??... I doubt he'd bother shitting on the porch, in fact, i doubt he'd get out the car or pull up @ any house on that block. Trust that. LOL. Erase it? If u not from there you don't go there. He'll know that. And yes... again... I am for real. Take a dump. LMAO!! On Monroe?? LOL. LOL.

When u got to shit u got to shit;) ....monroe, edmonston, belair....u just let it rip.

Talk about a thread Hijack. LOL.

You are being exactly what a typical Baltimore stereotype the world views.
1. You've contributed not one positive note to this thread. (are we not all in agreement here.)

2. You call me mr. inconsistent and my posts are VERY clear (which means you've obviously came up in this horrible school system here 2nd worst only to detroit) After all as per one of your statements about me saying a safe place in bmore, I did wrap "SAFE" in quoations. LOL @ your grammar and reading comprehension.

4. You don't even quote any of the posts properly. You are obviously angry about your city. I am sorry you feel that way. You should blame the educational system here. Actually I am leaving this city in 3 weeks. I am tired of it myself and think i'm moving to take on a new opportunity offered. We can discuss that if you'd like see # 3.

5. You are an IDIOT I-D-I-O-T. You are 40 years old taking this way too serious. What i'm taking serious is your idiodic attitude toward this whole discussion. Please read the original thread starter. What did you contribute to this?

6. You're from Baltimore. LOL. Nuff said. So since I'm mr. Inconsistent(cuz obviously you don't know what the thread is about) We can see why everyone on here had something negative to say about this city. You are the stereotypical picture and you seem to find nothing wrong with that. Do you truly find your behavoir here Exceptable? In case you didnt realize THE GUY IS ALREADY MOVING HERE. WHAT THE GOAL IS HERE IS TO DIRECT HIM TO A SAFE AND EFFECTIVE PLACE TO WORK OUT> THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT OR A POINT ISNT TO BE MADE RATHER THE CITY IS SAFE OR NOT. CRACKHEADS EXIST. MURDER EXISTS. Guess what genius. It exists all over the United States. Some places worst than others.

I do humbly apologize to you bros for this Verbal Checking I had to put down. I've gotten sick of this "CLOWN" and ive seen people get waaaay beside themselves on here before realizing their position.

In closing (and I'm done with this).... Wherever you go, watch ya back and respect those around you. Respect your position and who you are and Baltimore will be ok for whoever comes. Act like this clown.. You get called out!!!! BTW, thats my real addy and I aint hard to fine. 1

you are one dumbass. And yes I'd like to hook up, so don't leave too soon
and your math isn't the greatest either. Remember, I left that city
45 years ago. I've never had problems with anyone on this board
but you CLOWN. And it would'nt of got to this if you had been more
consistent with your statements and calling us out about the facts of
that shitty city. and I'm usually a very nice guy but punks like you
can bring out the worst in anyone. I'm 50 but you'd be surprised what
this so called old man can do.

by the way your right, I wouldn't even think about driving down that street.
And beings that is most likely the reason you called me out.

Last edited:
Oh and if you have anything else to say PM me to continue this
immature bullshit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members