over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GYMS IN KUWAIT?

Thank you so much for all the information, Sinner110!

Never posted,I usually just lurk... but I have some experience in the middle east. I worked over there for a 1.5 yrs at the AF and Army bases. Let me know if you need any info on the area or the contractor your working for. The gyms on the bases are really good also(if thats where your going)

The best thing about Kuwait is their food(well if you like lebanese/greek/Middle east). Lots of it and most is fresh. Highly recommended!

Oh, and there are pharmacies on every corner for needs you might have..:rolleyes:

Now I know what questions to ask. Thank you.

Felllas, I think we are going to enter an economic depression.

I want to get myself somewhere where the currency still has value and I can make some real money. This the reason I am looking into options.

I just got back from the store...6 inches of snow on my car and the wind is blowing...it may be not bad where you live...but trust me...it's cold, snowy and nasty here.

Thank heavens no powerlifting meets this weekend!

its really nasty here too !! hey if you go can i take the summer off and float the river while your gone?

Yes! lol. Just don't try eating all the "elk meat" I have stashed at my house!

its really nasty here too !! hey if you go can i take the summer off and float the river while your gone?

That wouldn't be nice....but feel free to lift and use the kitchen! lol The river is a short walk from the house....get on down there. :D

Anyone on the board from there with any information?
you ll have no prob. finding a gym. they are all over now , the best is oxygen , and fitness one...fitness one should be a standard for all the others.it fukn rocks.they got more then everything , they got shit i have never seen before.and the way its setup is unbelivable.you can eat off the floors, its so clean.i mean, if there is ever a standard , this is it.what else do you expect from a country that does everything "over the top ".

Michelle had to get a conecting flight from there when she was flying to OZ. She was only in the airport for 12 hours but she was shocked at how clean everything looked.

If you do go I would change your name to BJT and get stuck into your squats and deads in that HARDCORE place. I got some really good ideas from Oxygen, it looks good.

If you do go I would change your name to BJT and get stuck into your squats and deads in that HARDCORE place. I got some really good ideas from Oxygen, it looks good.[/QUOTE]

bahahaha. YES BigJT. Thats what you should call yourself I agree :D

I am not alone

Do you notice that too rAJ. I seen the "HARDCORE" sign and thought of JT walking arond that place hanging and banging and said to myself "Big JT". I dont think anyone would complain he if took there dumbells, by mastake of course.:D

Have a nie weekend rAJ.:)

JT really looking foward to LYNX next meet. PLEASE post more pics !!

Last edited:
LMFAO! YES, YES, BJT.....

:D
Michelle had to get a conecting flight from there when she was flying to OZ. She was only in the airport for 12 hours but she was shocked at how clean everything looked.

If you do go I would change your name to BJT and get stuck into your squats and deads in that HARDCORE place. I got some really good ideas from Oxygen, it looks good.

BigJethroTull deserves a good gym! Actually if BJT starts talking like that he deserves to get buried in the sand. ;)

Will they put that on the passport or does Big Jethro Tull have to actually change his name here first?

Totally having fun here fellas.....I don't actually think I am big and I never refer to myself as such. :)

lol

:D

BigJethroTull deserves a good gym! Actually if BJT starts talking like that he deserves to get buried in the sand. ;)

Will they put that on the passport or does Big Jethro Tull have to actually change his name here first?

Totally having fun here fellas.....I don't actually think I am big and I never refer to myself as such. :)

For passport it would have to be the full Big Jethrol Tull for imagration, have a nice weekend big guy.:)

Wynn, I checked out that website!

I realized that name was familiar. It is a link on Dennis Wolf's site. Looks like a sweet gym with all the luxuries.

**broken link removed**

What a fantastic gym. It looks like there are some VERY good bodybuiders from the Middle East.

I wouldn't even raise any eyebrows if I walked in there! I am the king of my home gym! lol.

I just want to go have some fun, train hard, and make some money. I am sitting up here, bored ass hell, the wind is blowing hard, it's cold, my girl is away at school and I am paying a house payment and rent here....it's time to make a change. This oxygen gym looks great.

Time to get the Rosetta Stone cd's and learn Arabic. :)

in case you want to learn arabic...

JT,

Sounds like a great opportunity!
I've spent some time in the Middle East and working out down there can be a lot of fun, although the heat can be a little rough.

I'm a longtime lurker on PM and also a language enthusiast, and I just want to tell you that if you want to learn Arabic(absolutely fascinating language btw!) - stay the hell away from pimsleur and rosetta stone. They're overpriced junk in my opinion. They're essentially geared towards the lazy and clueless, and you seem like a smart guy.

In case you do want to learn it, I'd suggest reading up a bit on the diglossia(rosetta stone probably only covers Modern Standard Arabic - which NO ONE speaks in their daily lives) and dialect situation and then getting tapes for the specific dialect in question. This will save you A LOT of frustration, time and money.

good luck

Thank you for the heads up on the language info, Testopung.

JT,

Sounds like a great opportunity!
I've spent some time in the Middle East and working out down there can be a lot of fun, although the heat can be a little rough.

I'm a longtime lurker on PM and also a language enthusiast, and I just want to tell you that if you want to learn Arabic(absolutely fascinating language btw!) - stay the hell away from pimsleur and rosetta stone. They're overpriced junk in my opinion. They're essentially geared towards the lazy and clueless, and you seem like a smart guy.

In case you do want to learn it, I'd suggest reading up a bit on the diglossia(rosetta stone probably only covers Modern Standard Arabic - which NO ONE speaks in their daily lives) and dialect situation and then getting tapes for the specific dialect in question. This will save you A LOT of frustration, time and money.

good luck

Diglossia- I'll check it out. I'd rather not waste time on something that won't help me learn the language.

wow did you guys check out the membership fees at Oxygen in Kuwait. With their dollar being one of the strongest in the world doesnt help either. about $1500 for the year $150/month

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear