over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyms in Miami/Miami Beach area?

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys, I'm moving to Miami Beach at the beginning of November.

Primary among my concerns is finding a good gym, preferable one that welcomes our kind!

Any suggestions?

Why are you moving there. If you dont mind me asking. I am thinking of leaving California and was looking at Florida as a possible place to settle.

Why are you moving there. If you dont mind me asking. I am thinking of leaving California and was looking at Florida as a possible place to settle.

I'm gonna give you the honest, mooshy answer...

I'm moving for LOVE!:eek:

My girlfriend lives there, and it's time for me to grow up!

Thats not a bad reason. Good luck, I hope that works out for you. I've picked it by random really. Im wondering what the work situation is there, cost of living ect..

Thats not a bad reason. Good luck, I hope that works out for you. I've picked it by random really. Im wondering what the work situation is there, cost of living ect..

I'm excited about the cost of living change...it'll be a damn sight lower than it is here in the DC-Metro area!

Hot girls probably

lmfao...when you see miami beach on TV its the same 2 streets. You find yourself off of those 2 streets you will get beat, raped, and beat and raped again. Its a shit hole, and a dangerous shit hole at that.

ITS A SHITHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It cant be any worse than Los Angeles. They have turned this place into a thrid world nation. Unless your ultra rich and can afford to avoid the unpleasent areas. Which is about 70% of So Cal these days.

lmfao...when you see miami beach on TV its the same 2 streets. You find yourself off of those 2 streets you will get beat, raped, and beat and raped again. Its a shit hole, and a dangerous shit hole at that.

bro you are so fully of shit i tell you straight up iv live in miami all my life tell me where the hell is it A-shit hole 2-bad area in miami beach.if you aint got the money you aint living there.cuz yes u will get raped cuz it high class rich expensive place.unless you go way the hell down to hallover beach and then you are no longer in south beach u are now in hallover beach

aikman all i can say you will love the beach life.girls topless barely no bottom on and as far as gym stay away from south beach area unless you wanna pay $100+ a month for membership.i stay at the gansevoort and they charge $70 a day to train at the gym next door:eek:crazy

bro you are so fully of shit i tell you straight up iv live in miami all my life tell me where the hell is it A-shit hole 2-bad area in miami beach.if you aint got the money you aint living there.cuz yes u will get raped cuz it high class rich expensive place.unless you go way the hell down to hallover beach and then you are no longer in south beach u are now in hallover beach

aikman all i can say you will love the beach life.girls topless barely no bottom on and as far as gym stay away from south beach area unless you wanna pay $100+ a month for membership.i stay at the gansevoort and they charge $70 a day to train at the gym next door:eek:crazy

A shithole?...you are nuts... I LOVE living on the beach....From Bal Harbour to South Beach its beautiful.....there is good and bad ANYWHERE you go but the beach is all good (Just dont end up in Overtown or Liberty City..lol)....skies are blue, palm trees everywhere. South Beach is gorgeous but very expensive......I wouldnt wanna live anywhere else. Aikman hit me up when you get here bro!! ....Like someone stated above the gyms on the beach are crazy expensive....thankfully i have all my own shit!

Really??? ....you speaking from experience Captain Shit?...you got raped on the beach??

Where are the topless girls?

Aikman, I'm not trying to highjack your thread. But I'm getting some info from these guys too. They are reinforcing my desire to head down there for a reconn mission. Thanks all

florida sucks! i go to school here in south FL, U HURRICANES....... i dont rly like florida...i wanna go to cali or some. lol oh and u should check porky's gym, also there is a golds gym in miami

To op I was thinking about moving there and either open up a gym/supp store myself.i love pompano,boca raton,Miami area.just visited.but I did see that crime looked like it was high when I went shopping and out to eat in certain areas.lol.but with the economy being what it is and such ll. it's hard everywhere.and it's only going to get worse.so let us know how it goes for ya bro good luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131