over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyms In Philadelphia

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Can someone tell me a good gym in Philly, preferably south philly or near center city. And for the record, by 'good' gym I mean something NOT like planet fitness, more like a gym full of good guys like the ones here at promuscle. i have heard good things about bodyworld in south philly...
Thanks
DB

p.s. GO EAGLES

this is my area bro, are you in this area? or why are you asking? unfortanly the gym i was going to called basic fitness was hardcore but closed down and lost my money, so i stick with chains now, but i havent heard of the one you mentioned

this is my area bro, are you in this area? or why are you asking? unfortanly the gym i was going to called basic fitness was hardcore but closed down and lost my money, so i stick with chains now, but i havent heard of the one you mentioned

Yea I am in the area. Bodyworld is 1622 west passayunk i believe. My buddies went through there and met some pro's. Its supposed to be awesome. Ill have to check it out..

Fit Gym on 43rd and chestnut or walnut is the best i've been to in the area.

Look up Mike Miller's gym, if it is near to you!

BMJ

Body World in South Philly is phenomenal as is Fit Gym near Penn and Greg Long's Gym on Street Rd. All highly recommended.

Peace, G

I am pretty much sold on body world. I was jsut talking to my buddy about it and he said it kicks ass

Body World is great.

I've never been to PSC but I haven't heard good things about it from anyone who is looking for a serious gym.

A buddy of mine just checked out 12th Street Gym and said he liked it. It's in an "alternative" neighborhood if that kind of thing matters to you.

If you don't mind the commute check out Iron Sport in Glenolden. That's a amazing gym. Iron Sport Gym Inc - Iron Sport Front Page News

hell us philly guys should meet up and get it one day lol

I will be on Passyunk Ave tomorrow and will be planning on doing legs in the evening if anybody wants to join in. I have to take a PT test, so I'll be training late.

How late is BodyWorld open?

For the record, Greg Long's gym is FUCKING AWESOME if you want to just go in and lift iron. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING fancy. Closed Sunday though.

Here's Greg's gym... Note the wall of champions. It's in all the Animal Pak ads with Steve Kuclo and the black dude.
YouTube - BigDaveSmith1184's Channel

IronSport has the best stuff in or out of Philly though. I wish I lived closer, I'd train there as my #1 gym.

**broken link removed**

Found that on Body World. Looks great.

Hmmm...Philly area, Powerhouse in Northeast or...Extreme Fitness across the ben franklin bridge one of My best friends owns it & the regularly have 4-5IFBB Pros that train out of it, up to 200lb dbs

So true

For the record, Greg Long's gym is FUCKING AWESOME if you want to just go in and lift iron. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING fancy. Closed Sunday though.

Here's Greg's gym... Note the wall of champions. It's in all the Animal Pak ads with Steve Kuclo and the black dude.
YouTube - BigDaveSmith1184's Channel

Dave, this is my gym. It would be cool if you could e me the next time you go we could meet:)

Greg put a pic of me on that wall. The one I posted with the blue background. It was trully a high point for me. Dave have you met with Greg and gotten to know him? What a great guy!
BTW, I was watching the photo shoot for that add. The "black dude" is like 5'6'' and looks like a pro almost all year round. Crazy genetics.

Hmmm...Philly area, Powerhouse in Northeast or...Extreme Fitness across the ben franklin bridge one of My best friends owns it & the regularly have 4-5IFBB Pros that train out of it, up to 200lb dbs

yo i use to go to extreme for a while and i know the guy yuor talking about that owns it, hes a kool guy, hows business over there these days anyway, as i know it usualy wasnt that packed, but also a good gym, nice layout, small world man

world gym in the northeast is pretty good.
11000 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19116
Phone: 215-677-1496

Power House on Rising Sun ave is pretty good also. Most center city places are going to be more fitness oriented then bodybuilding oriented.

Bodyworld in southphilly is ok. Back in the day it was more hardcore. More young guys in there now. Mostly Jerseyshore wannabe's. LOL

12st Gym in center city is not bad. Can get both good iron and fitness workout.

There are a bunch of Planet fitness places. (for whatever its worth) LOL

There used to be a Golds Gym in center city. Doubt if its still there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws